Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425279 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:07pm On May 01, 2013
Journi2America: Read the instructions n quickly move to DV2013 winners meet here to read page O to 100...ok congratulations!
Hee! Stay here,dis is ur world,dis is where u belong,u wil b atended 2 shortly. Congratulations
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 01, 2013
Check mine and was not given as I checked my moms own here comes her name boldly written that she has won the lottery

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 01, 2013
ik.swiss:
Check mine and was not given as I checked my moms own here comes her name boldly written that she has won the lottery

Congrats bruv, tell us what u saw, Is it her first name and surname then welcome to America?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:17pm On May 01, 2013
maxjax:

''But it has long been in the crosshairs of US Republican lawmakers, who control the House of Representatives and say it adds no value to the economy. Now, they have included a plan to scrap it in the comprehensive immigration reform plan currently being debated in Congress.

A final vote on the reforms is not expected before this summer, but if it passes, the diversity visas would vanish from next year''
So wat wil hapen 2 my family,neighbour,frend even my...who neva win? Disagreement shud continue in d house
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wisepac: 7:17pm On May 01, 2013
Pls am trying to check my result, but its saying that the information entered is not valid, please recheck your confirmation number or date of birth.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chidiakwari: 7:19pm On May 01, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:25pm On May 01, 2013
ik.swiss:
CONGRATULATIONS. If i may ask,how old are u? Do u also qualify under ur family as ur mummy becoms a selectee?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 01, 2013
Better-person:

sorry bruv, as u hate 9ja reach, any backup plans, as per yankee.

All old posters here must tell forum their result win or loose. List of people who must reply.

ferdimako,----- donlop
I Hate 9ja,----- adeniyisavage
mascot87,----- vivichocs
nery4u,----- blink182
bee444,----- coldwater
skfa1,----- itrustGod
Anthofrie,----- Miss_Goldie007
obamaobama,----- ebykings
HABRUZZY,----- israel007
femijck, ------ bigaunty
dooch, -------- packaging
Adegokenath,---- ??
so neva see my reply??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 01, 2013
vivichocs: so neva see my reply??

sis it is well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 01, 2013
odunmanuel: CONGRATULATIONS. If i may ask,how old are u? Do u also qualify under ur family as ur mummy becoms a selectee?
am 19 schooling in Europe and my mom a trader woooow so happy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 01, 2013
chidiakwari: DAFT. It reads, you have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigration Programme for the Fiscal year 2014

Guy, be careful, before I disgrace you.

be careful: Haba! Omo eniyan! So I've been dealing with many two faces here.
chidiakwari is the same person as slimmy05
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by winbyforce: 7:37pm On May 01, 2013
Lol. For guys wey no win , E go beta

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:39pm On May 01, 2013
Dont b deceived,confirm status by ursef or reconfirm if smone does on ur behalf. OK?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by imperiouxx(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
You're funny man.grin
Were you selected?

I haven't checked yet. Though I use one bad passport photo (classes no gree me go get nice foto off campus, also I didn't know anywhere then) on the last day of registration and I registered reluctantly too. angry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by skfa1: 7:48pm On May 01, 2013
Will check mine. Congrats to those that won.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 01, 2013
Please I need an answer when I applied for my mom I wrote she is single n got no kids. Do you guys think am eligible of applying for the visa
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Chusino(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2013
just check
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Gbenge77(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2013
Na who com win?E be like say most of the regulars were not selected

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bigfrancis21: 7:58pm On May 01, 2013
chidiakwari: Am loosing my mind. Pls how do I process this stuff na. Entrant has been selected for further processing. Where do I start? Are they going to send me a mail stating how am to process it. HELP!!!!!
You don't sound like you truly won the lottery cos if you did you won't be asking this question you're asking. If you actually won you'd see a website you're meant to click on and fill out some forms and do some registrations. For security reasons, I won't drop the link here. If you actually won you should see it on your status check page. Good luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bigfrancis21: 8:01pm On May 01, 2013
Wise pac: Pls am trying to check my result, but its saying that the information entered is not valid, please recheck your confirmation number or date of birth.

Make sure you don't misplace 0 (zero) for O (letter O), or 1 for I (letter I) and vice versa.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chidiakwari: 8:01pm On May 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 01, 2013
Have seen the link which also shows that you have to have a high school certificate but the issue I got now is when I applied for it (moms own) I wrote she got no kid am I eligible to apply as well
bigfrancis21:
You don't sound like you truly won the lottery cos if you did you won't be asking this question you're asking. If you actually won you'd see a website you're meant to click on and fill out some forms and do some registrations. For security reasons, I won't drop the link here. If you actually won you should see it on your status check page. Good luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chidiakwari: 8:03pm On May 01, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 01, 2013
Bro wer you stay in Nigeria my mom won and am in Europe presently am still waiting for my finale exam if not I would have come back for the processing my mom is just a trader who goes Dubai for goods
chidiakwari: DAFT, I say it again. Yes I was banned with slimmy01 for helping privately. I opened another one in order to check. You dey jealous nii, or you want me to paste everything here for you abi.lp
|
United States Department of State
Kentucky Consular Center
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
U.S.A
May 01, 2013
Dear ********
You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014 ) . Selectiondoes not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.
Approximately 125,000 individuals were registered for further processing. Therefore, it is very important that you carefully follow instructions to increase your chances of possible visa issuance. The instructions are located on the Department of State website at**** am not a liar like you. If you're jealous of my progress. Then you're a loooser.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chidiakwari: 8:06pm On May 01, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chidiakwari: 8:09pm On May 01, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 01, 2013
Bro you won the lottery ?
chidiakwari: Pls, if you want any info, post it directly here, no private talks, justwise made it clear before he started the thread, some folks will start saying some thrash at me soonest. So let me just continue with my JOY.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rareman(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2013
Pls how do I check if am selected
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2013
ceejay80s: To hell with visa lottery, if God bless me more, i go enter usa without stress and comfirmation number
I understand your frustration... embarassed embarassed kpele.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2013
chidiakwari: I wouldn't want to paste any further info to avoid being banned. I was thinking they would send hard copy of the winning notification to my addy. Cos my uncle who won 5years ago, got his via mail. I am viewing the site now. Thanks all. Wish you guys all the best..

Slimmy 05, na because i don expose u finish parrot, carry bed and pillow come sleep for nairaland, na so dem thief ur passport, ur head no correct. shei u claim say u win lottery, if i catch u looking for job, student visa and scamming people again. ik.swiss no send message to him bb pin bruv, be careful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.