Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425269 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Godsspeed: Thanks a lot, but that is my case file number oo, not confirmation number issued wen I registered. So is it still October?
@ Komakan n Zeleez,So sorry for my 2nd question! Got it now! But since ours is likely Oct, wen do we go 4 our medicals den?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
For me am waitin til i recieve my 2nl b4 i go for Intl passport, medical n police report i wil advise u to get order educational certificate ready n wait til u reciev 2nl like police report Intl pasport is done witin two day only medical i tink dat last for abt two
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
Zeleez: For me am waitin til i recieve my 2nl b4 i go for Intl passport, medical n police report i wil advise u to get order educational certificate ready n wait til u reciev 2nl like police report Intl pasport is done witin two day only medical i tink dat last for abt two
ok thaks a lot!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Americanoni: 4:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Zeleez: For me am waitin til i recieve my 2nl b4 i go for Intl passport, medical n police report i wil advise u to get order educational certificate ready n wait til u reciev 2nl like police report Intl pasport is done witin two day only medical i tink dat last for abt two

you can get your passport, you have to wait for second NL before medical and maybe police report
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 5:45am On Sep 11, 2013
America noni:

you can get your passport, you have to wait for second NL before medical and maybe police report
please, for the medicals and police report, can they be done only in lagos?what of Abuja?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2013
I tink there are only two recognised hospital for medical n both r in lagos n police report also
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Zeleez: I tink there are only two recognised hospital for medical n both r in lagos n police report also
Thanks a lot, got it now!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Guy please i beg you do you have any contact in Waec who can help with the date of birth error thing? if yes please i will be grateful if you can connect me. Thanks
ernestleon: @ kaka You heard him? Try as quick as possible.I had same problem in 2011, I was denied admission in Sweden because of that despite the fact that I added an Affidavit and a birth certificate.Later I was able to correct it in 3 days and WAEC issued an new one with the correct date.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls, what are the Merit and Demerit of being a dv selectee? Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
even people dat are current in Nigeria there is no 2NL for them yet,so let us be praying
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
XYZZ: Guy please i beg you do you have any contact in Waec who can help with the date of birth error thing? if yes please i will be grateful if you can connect me. Thanks
Send me a PM
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
ernestleon: Send me a PM

I'd like to PM you Ernestleon... I would prefer to fix my waec certificate than use an affidavit.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaka143(f): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanx again Westcodes n Ernestleon,Tried to correct dat at Waec but it is taking a long time.guess i have to settle for an affidavit for now till i can resolve dat with d waec officials.am grateful for ur help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
America noni:

America noni:

Well for me I would also go with Zeelez option, instead if rushing into it and later looking for ways to correct errors thereby spending more.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Godsspeed: please, for the medicals and police report, can they be done only in lagos?what of Abuja?

Medicals is done only in Lagos. Below is the only place you can do it:
Q-Life Family Clinic
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840 Cell: 0702-770-4055
and...
The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi Lagos
Telephone: 01-893-0723, 01-461-1941 Cell: 0706-585-9845

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Plz, Aos i need your response on diz issue ooo I beg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I filled 2006 in d FORM sent to Kcc as it was written on my HND Notification result . But went to collect d CERTIFICATE now only to see 2005 on it. I thereby confront d school authority and they claim CERTIFICATE IS D CORRECT DATE, PLS WOT DO I DO
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
I have done dat
ernestleon: Send me a PM
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
XYZZ: I have done dat
I have replied
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 3:55am On Sep 12, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Medicals is done only in Lagos. Below is the only place you can do it:
Q-Life Family Clinic
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840 Cell: 0702-770-4055
and...
The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi Lagos
Telephone: 01-893-0723, 01-461-1941 Cell: 0706-585-9845

Thanks.
Thank you very much! Its clearer now! But for police report, pls do u hav d address also, and d possible price?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2013
helloooo,everybody.pls any official confirmation yet for d october selection...thanx y'all..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2013
@ernestleon ,XYZZ and westcodes

This place is for sharing info openly, stop the habit of dropping your contact details here
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise: @ernestleon , XYZZ and westcodes

This place is for sharing info openly, stop the habit of dropping your contact details here
Did you see any of my contacts? And moreover if I intend to share any info who are you to decide how to share it? Or do you prefer I share infos that doesn't relate to the dv 2014 program on the thread? There was a purpose for the Nairaland pm system and I used the system without breaking an rule.And a question for you=will you share the phone number of your wife,fiance here on this thread when you can send it through PM? Read my posts again and you i'll see I did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2013
ernestleon: Did you see any of my contacts? And moreover if I intend to share any info who are you to decide how to share it? Or do you prefer I share infos that doesn't relate to the dv 2014 program on the thread? There was a purpose for the Nairaland pm system and I used the system without breaking an rule.And a question for you=will you share the phone number of your wife,fiance here on this thread when you can send it through PM? Read my posts again and you i'll see I did nothing wrong.

Unfortunately for you i will tell you how to share it as far as this section is concerned.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

Unfortunately for you i will tell you how to share it as long as this section is concerned.

ernestleon: Did you see any of my contacts? And moreover if I intend to share any info who are you to decide how to share it? Or do you prefer I share infos that doesn't relate to the dv 2014 program on the thread? There was a purpose for the Nairaland pm system and I used the system without breaking an rule.And a question for you=will you share the phone number of your wife,fiance here on this thread when you can send it through PM? Read my posts again and you i'll see I did nothing wrong.
justwise:

Unfortunately for you i will tell you how to share it as long as this section is concerned.

Please Oga Justwise, take it easy on Ernestleon, he was trying to help. Initially, he said it was a family member, I don't think he could have shared the contact here. In any case, Oga Ernestleon, take it easy as well. He has the rights to do what he has done as a moderator. Mistakes are inevitable at times. I apologize on everyone's behalf and let brotherly love continue. One love!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

Unfortunately for you i will tell you how to share it as far as this section is concerned.

Mr., I understand you are the moderator but did you read through the thread or did you just skipped to the post with the contacts and show us you're MR. Moderator??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2013
justwise:

Unfortunately for you the info has already been shared in the way and manner that I desired tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Please Oga Justwise, take it easy on Ernestleon, he was trying to help. Initially, he said it was a family member, I don't think he could have shared the contact here. In any case, Oga Ernestleon, take it easy as well. He has the rights to do what he has done as a moderator. Mistakes are inevitable at times. I apologize on everyone's behalf and let brotherly love continue. One love!
I understand boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.