Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425282 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eazzywayne(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2013
you guys ar liars..u hav'nt won because d entrant has nt yet been selected...because if u won u'll see ur date of medical exam nd interview immediately nd d sum of money u'll b asked 2 pay 4 green card......u pple dat said u won ar deceiving urselves

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bigfrancis21: 8:16pm On May 01, 2013
ik.swiss:
Have seen the link which also shows that you have to have a high school certificate but the issue I got now is when I applied for it (moms own) I wrote she got no kid am I eligible to apply as well
You do know that the main issue here is knowing if your mom wants to travel to the US (process the lottery and travel). Maybe you played for her without her knowing. She may want to go. She may not want to go.
If she wants to go, she can include you as part of her children provided that you're under 21, or so according to the law.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:18pm On May 01, 2013
ik.swiss:
Please I need an answer when I applied for my mom I wrote she is single n got no kids. Do you guys think am eligible of applying for the visa
Haa! Why did u do dis 2 ursef & or odas? U shud av included ursef. Rules cnt b bend 4 anybody,ur mum is d only eligible aplicant dat cn pursue d proces in d wt d status stated by u Single. Ho! So sad. Do u tink ur mum wil wish 2 pursue dis opportunity?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2013
Ya bro she knows everything and I called her immediately I saw it on my laptop cos I appllied and applied for her to but was not given
bigfrancis21:
You do know that the main issue here is knowing if your mom wants to travel to the US (process the lottery and travel). Maybe you played for her without her knowing. She may want to go. She may not want to go.
If she wants to go, she can include you as part of her children provided that you're under 21, or so according to the law.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ugo3k4u(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2013
Pls wen will the site be open for new applicant, i wnt to apply, some1 help me
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 01, 2013
But she can quote I was adopted lol
odunmanuel: Haa! Why did u do dis 2 ursef & or odas? U shud av included ursef. Rules cnt b bend 4 anybody,ur mum is d only eligible aplicant dat cn pursue d proces in d wt d status stated by u Single. Ho! So sad. Do u tink ur mum wil wish 2 pursue dis opportunity?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2013
maxjax: [size=25pt]Green card lottery will be abolished by US immigration reform bill[/size]
I understand your frustration for not been selected.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Bestluck: 8:30pm On May 01, 2013
chidiakwari: Am loosing my mind. Pls how do I process this stuff na. Entrant has been selected for further processing. Where do I start? Are they going to send me a mail stating how am to process it. HELP!!!!!

If you ask me na who I go ask??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sted303: 8:33pm On May 01, 2013
Is it true that the selection doesn't guarantee visa
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donez(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2013
Abeg what is dv?..Is it a type of beer or hot drink
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Emy4u(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2013
Hmmm...I will check mine soon oo o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donigspain(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2013
First trial and I was not selected. I'll still try again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by InvertedHammer: 8:52pm On May 01, 2013

Are these not the same people that want to convince us that Nigeria is heaven on earth?

Why do you people want to check out from Nigeria so desperately?

SMH
grin grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Bestluck: 9:07pm On May 01, 2013
sted303: Is it true that the selection doesn't guarantee visa
It doesn't. You hve been warned not to resign from ur job nor start selling off ur properties yet.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bigfrancis21: 9:15pm On May 01, 2013
eazzy wayne: you guys ar liars..u hav'nt won because d entrant has nt yet been selected...because if u won u'll see ur date of medical exam nd interview immediately nd d sum of money u'll b asked 2 pay 4 green card......u pple dat said u won ar deceiving urselves
Looks like someone has been getting lotta spam mails. grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donlop: 9:19pm On May 01, 2013
na 2moro me go check my own thank God 4 his mercies whc enduret 4 eva/[b]na 2moro me go check my own thank God 4 his mercies whc enduret 4 eva/[/b]na 2moro me go check my own thank God 4 his mercies whc enduret 4 eva/
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by 1010101: 9:25pm On May 01, 2013
That means I'm gonna fug some new arrivals soon?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by topazjosh(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2013
Thank God,first time though and yet SELECTED is what I saw.
Birthday gift indeed.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 01, 2013
i did not win but i played for my youger sister's fiance, as married and he won lucky them

chai women dey jealous ohhh my woman don dey chill .... shocked

May 01, 2013

N***********

Dear O*************,
You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014). Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.

Approximately 125,000 individuals were registered for further processing. Therefore, it is very important that you carefully follow instructions to increase your chances of possible visa issuance. The instructions are located on the Department of State website at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov.

Please be advised that your case will not be scheduled for an interview appointment until a visa number is available. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive a notification message at the e-mail address you provided when you submitted your initial application.

If it should be necessary to contact the Kentucky Consular Center about your case, you must always refer to your name and case number as they appear below. Your case number should be clearly written in the upper right hand corner of all documents and correspondence sent to the Kentucky Consular Center.

Case Number: 2014*********************
Principal Applicant Name:
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: NIGERIA
You may call the Kentucky Consular Center at (+1) 606-526-7500 between 7:30am and 4:00pm EST. E-mail inquiries should be addressed to KCCDV@state.gov.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N
IBADAN, OYO 10002x
NIGERIA

2014A****************

In order to facilitate the processing of your case, please include one printed copy of this barcode sheet when you return the DSP-122 and DS-230 (Parts I & II) forms to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC).

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by toprealman: 9:32pm On May 01, 2013
chidiakwari: DAFT, I say it again. Yes I was banned with slimmy01 for helping privately. I opened another one in order to check. You dey jealous nii, or you want me to paste everything here for you abi.lp
|
United States Department of State
Kentucky Consular Center
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
U.S.A
May 01, 2013
Dear ********
You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014 ) . Selectiondoes not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.
Approximately 125,000 individuals were registered for further processing. Therefore, it is very important that you carefully follow instructions to increase your chances of possible visa issuance. The instructions are located on the Department of State website at**** am not a liar like you. If you're jealous of my progress. Then you're a loooser.
Guy calm down. Doubt if anyone is really 'jealous' about your selection.
Just be happy bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 01, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by toprealman: 9:40pm On May 01, 2013
ik.swiss:
Bro wer you stay in Nigeria my mom won and am in Europe presently am still waiting for my finale exam if not I would have come back for the processing my mom is just a trader who goes Dubai for goods
Don't you think she is better off doing her Dubai biz?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2013
bandiejay: i did not win but i played for my youger sister's fiance, as married and he won lucky them

chai women dey jealous ohhh my woman don dey chill .... shocked

May 01, 2013

N***********

Dear O*************,
You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014). Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.

Approximately 125,000 individuals were registered for further processing. Therefore, it is very important that you carefully follow instructions to increase your chances of possible visa issuance. The instructions are located on the Department of State website at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov.

Please be advised that your case will not be scheduled for an interview appointment until a visa number is available. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive a notification message at the e-mail address you provided when you submitted your initial application.

If it should be necessary to contact the Kentucky Consular Center about your case, you must always refer to your name and case number as they appear below. Your case number should be clearly written in the upper right hand corner of all documents and correspondence sent to the Kentucky Consular Center.

Case Number: 2014*********************
Principal Applicant Name:
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: NIGERIA
You may call the Kentucky Consular Center at (+1) 606-526-7500 between 7:30am and 4:00pm EST. E-mail inquiries should be addressed to KCCDV@state.gov.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N
IBADAN, OYO 10002x
NIGERIA

2014A****************

In order to facilitate the processing of your case, please include one printed copy of this barcode sheet when you return the DSP-122 and DS-230 (Parts I & II) forms to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC).
Mr. Bandieeeeeeeee at lasttttttttttttt....... Whaoooooooo.
Congrats ooo.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 01, 2013
Got no time for losers like you if you got notin good to say
toprealman:
Don't you think she is better off doing her Dubai biz?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2013
Waiting for your testimonies
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:49pm On May 01, 2013
ik.swiss:
But she can quote I was adopted lol
No sir,dis is nt possible. There is a lay down rules dt disqualify u & any oda person dt ws nt included in d initial entry,u can only join her after 5 yrs only if she wish 2 pursue d process odawise failure cud b d result @ d intavew. God 4bid
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bigfrancis21: 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
odunmanuel: No sir,dis is nt possible. There is a lay down rules dt disqualify u & any oda person dt ws nt included in d initial entry,u can only join her after 5 yrs only if she wish 2 pursue d process odawise failure cud b d result @ d intavew. God 4bid
Not only that he has to be an unmarried child under 21 years old, which I doubt.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 01, 2013
Brothers I went though the requirements and nothing like that so which means that i can apply toot
bigfrancis21:
Not only that he has to be an unmarried child under 21 years old, which I doubt.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sted303: 9:59pm On May 01, 2013
What if one has been denied visiting visa once(usa) is it going to affect ones chance of geting the visa?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:03pm On May 01, 2013
sted303: Is it true that the selection doesn't guarantee visa
Yes! 4 so many reasons. Many selectees cudnt defend his/her claim,nt follow d lay down instructions which cn nt b bend 4 anybody & many more. There are lot dat associated wit DV refusal. U can later join ur mum 4rm Euro-Ame.Be careful
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2013
My wife: You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013to September 30, 2014). Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.
Approximately 125,000individuals were registered for further processing. Therefore, it is very important that you carefully follow instructions to increase your chances of possible visa issuance. The instructions are located on the Department of State website at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maxjax(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2013
dorti: Pls help... I applied last year can I also check?

those checkin nw r all last yr entries....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.