Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (15398 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest Complaints Thread / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 6:27pm On May 01, 2013
Let just say: the beauty and the brain of the winner should be in agreement.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by DExplorer1: 6:32pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: That's what I meant too bro. It would be on FP and everyone will want to ask questions and expect answers at the same time all in the name of questioning contestants. Not cool.
SK, this thing easy. You put up a new thread for the finalist, and before voting, the judges ask each contestant a question. I think that's simple. It's no member asking questions, it's the judges.

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by nikkyshyne(f): 6:33pm On May 01, 2013
Eze Promoe, that is uncalled-for!

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 01, 2013
nikkyshyne: Eze Promoe, that is uncalled-for!
It was very shallow! Only jealous Hags can find that funny.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On May 01, 2013
cdamsel: e reach 2 ask oh,eze wetin u mean na undecided
expensive joke! he go sleep for cell for 1wk. u just watch! grin grin grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by EzePromoe: 6:43pm On May 01, 2013
nikkyshyne: Eze Promoe, that is uncalled-for!
Seriously that was just a joke.

EDITED!
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2013
Is that jay bee??!! *starstruck* grin Dude, u're still on NL?!! shocked shocked
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 1010101: 6:49pm On May 01, 2013
dopeJemi:

just incase I decide 2 contest.. I don't think I can take a picture hoLding a piece of paper, cuz its gonna be a littLe bit stressfuL 4 Me.. I mean, u guys know me, u've seen my face, I contested d Last time, so u shud know if I upLoad sum1 else's picture... Una know hau many times I dey snap picture b4 I dey pick d 1s wey fine, I fit snap like 20 pictures buh na onLy 2 go fine.

Lmao
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Yes one
female. We are yet to decide who.

I.d already norminated herself 1st, but if for whatever reason you dnt get to pick her, i ll be ryt here.cheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by xynerise: 6:56pm On May 01, 2013
Una still dey suggest? undecided
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by 1010101: 7:00pm On May 01, 2013
baibijay:

I.d already norminated herself 1st, but if for whatever reason you dnt get to pick her, i ll be ryt here.cheesy

Those eyes are the kind that Make me do most anything they want me to do
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 01, 2013
baibijay:

Noted. You got mail.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cdamsel(f): 7:06pm On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
make am 1month,with hard labour grin

SK abeg tell me hw dis paper verification process wld help?shey if I tell d person way I want 2 Impersonate me 2 hold d paper una go no?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 01, 2013
cdamsel: make am 1month,with hard labour grin

SK abeg tell me hw dis paper verification process wld help?shey if I tell d person way I want 2 Impersonate me 2 hold d paper una go no?
Yes, we go know. And don't ask how.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cdamsel(f): 7:18pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Yes, we go know. And don't ask how.
lemme agree bt I aint feeling dat idea @ all ohh
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 01, 2013
cdamsel: lemme agree bt I aint feeling dat idea @ all ohh
You have a better one?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nnekacherry: 8:01pm On May 01, 2013
dopeJemi:

just incase I decide 2 contest.. I don't think I can take a picture hoLding a piece of paper, cuz its gonna be a littLe bit stressfuL 4 Me.. I mean, u guys know me, u've seen my face, I contested d Last time, so u shud know if I upLoad sum1 else's picture... Una know hau many times I dey snap picture b4 I dey pick d 1s wey fine, I fit snap like 20 pictures buh na onLy 2 go fine.

Lmao!!!!
I can't stop laughing..
This guy is so funny..

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 01, 2013
1010101:

Those eyes are the kind that Make me do most anything they want me to do

xo nairaland smiley can make you do things?! hmmm interestingcheesy
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caseless: 9:57pm On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
like battery 'cell' u mean?
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Caseless: 10:12pm On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Noted. You got mail.
wetin u dey feel like with this ur short-short reply? Sms...
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by xynerise: 10:28pm On May 01, 2013
The Ultimate Suggestion is NO DERAILING of the contest thread cool

Bayern 7 Barcelona 0 grin
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cowgurl: 10:47pm On May 01, 2013
grin seriously, I don't envy barca fans right now, damn!

ogugua88: What if members who made it to the voting rounds had a very brief bio with their pictures, to at least personalize them a bit?

Cool.

@Killz- Baibijay should be a contestant, not a judge. I.e if you are considering her.
Is Ileke not available?
She was the first to indicate interest you know.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 01, 2013
baibijay:

xo nairaland smiley can make you do things?! hmmm interestingcheesy

Nah! Was actually talking about what's on your profile.. Wish to see the full episode smiley
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by cowgurl: 11:03pm On May 01, 2013
And to questioning of the finalist.

Pick a mod from a related section [either from event, entertainment, or fashion] to anchor this segment.

5 questions will be drafted by her and the finalist will then be asked to pick a number representing their question, this should be done at the end of the voting process.

1 Like

Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by aniiii(f): 11:19pm On May 01, 2013
###
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Obinoscopy(m): 12:37am On May 02, 2013
I have two suggestions (dunno if they had been suggested earlier by anyone):

1. A biography of contestants should be gotten before the contest proper. These biographies should be made public at a stage during the contest

2. Aside from using votes to screen out contestants, there should be a stage (perhaps the quarter final stage) where a panel of judges ask the contestants some technical questions and score them based on their responses. Such scores can then be used to decide who moves on to the next stage.

It's high time we took this Mr/Miss NL to the next level.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:38am On May 02, 2013
Biography? As in NL biography or their personal biography? I say nay to the latter.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Obinoscopy(m): 12:50am On May 02, 2013
Personal biography. Afterall it's their personal pic that is being used so why can't they tell us some personal stuff about themselves. And the info on their biography will be the ones the contestant would want to divulge, h/she won't be forced to tell us anything about himself/herself against his/her own wish
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:52am On May 02, 2013
ok, personal stuff like hobbies and occupation would make sense. I thought you meant age, name and shiz like that.
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:52am On May 02, 2013
Obinoscopy: Personal biography. Afterall it's their personal pic that is being used so why can't they tell us some personal stuff about themselves. And the info on their biography will be the ones the contestant would want to divulge, h/she won't be forced to tell us anything about himself/herself against his/her own wish

Okay. If I contest, I'll choose my bio carefully
Re: Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions by Obinoscopy(m): 1:08am On May 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Okay. If I contest, I'll choose my bio carefully
Choose whatever u want to say but we want the truth and nothing but the truth wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.