Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Aliexpress Payment Problem - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress Payment Problem (28285 Views)

Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by princeuk21(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please who has used access bank visa card to buy online and did you change your internet pin before using it to but online? Pls reply asap. Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by maxibrainz: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
I have read all your post here and i must say you all are just beating around the bush, if you are making payment successfully with your card on Aliexpress fine, but if you are not the solution is not migrating from one bank card to another or having money in excess in your acount, there is just one permanent solution which is you must verify your card to make payment on Aliexpress. The problem is with the site and not the bank, to verify your card chat with the Aliexpress online agent that you want to verify your card, you would be asked to provide your national identity card or any valid id, bank statement of your card and a scaned photo of the back and front of your card, the picture quality of this scaned document must be good and very visible or it wont be acepted, after submision your card should be verified in the next 24hrs and you would be sent a msg that you can now make payments successfully on Aliexpress with that you are good to go, pls when scaning your card endeavor to erase some of the card numbers and the 3 digit security number which is your pasword at the back for security purposes that is how i resolved my friends issue who was having problem making payments with his GTB naira master card

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by bukahands(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please patronise us, we make aliexpress, dhgate shipping easier and faster

www.nairaland.com/1313560/pre-order-product-aliexpress-dhgate-etc
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by shinaf: 2:48am On Jun 05, 2013
princegoam: please help me cos i want to pay on aliexpress with my gtb master card but, they told me that my bank has decline the payment. whot should i do?

not gtb, interswich did it , contact your bank
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by Gudiza(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
princeuk21: Please who has used access bank visa card to buy online and did you change your internet pin before using it to but online? Pls reply asap. Thanks

I have...and yes I did change my IPIN or verified by visa (vbv) for extra security. You can easily do that at any ATM machine around your area.
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by Gudiza(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
maxibrainz: ......if you are making payment successfully with your card on Aliexpress fine, but if you are not the solution is not migrating from one bank card to another or having money in excess in your acount, there is just one permanent solution which is you must verify your card to make payment on Aliexpress.......

Common knowledge says there cannot be one permanent solution for all grin online payment issues, Sir, but I sure hope it works.
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by princeuk21(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Gudiza:

I have...and yes I did change my IPIN or verified by visa (vbv) for extra security. You can easily do that at any ATM machine around your area.
i have tried using an ATM to change my ipin but its not just working am getting a "insufficient financial balance......" while i have over 10 thousand in my bank account and i have withdraw from the account once with my ATM card. any help guys?
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by Prezzo1: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2013
princegoam: please help me cos i want to pay on aliexpress with my gtb master card but, they told me that my bank has decline the payment. whot should i do?
Just be sure that your account is funded..i used mine to purchase on aliexpress sum days ago..Use the link below,it maybe of hep to you..

link- http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-start-importation-business-in.html

Thats a tutorial on how to import safely,dats what helped me on mine
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by sapienman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hey guys, I wanna buy a few items; a watch, jeans, shirts and a phone via aliexpress. Could anyone put me through the whole process so I'll have general ideas about each step?
I have FirstBank and GTBank mastercards
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by ibcircuit: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2013
just visit gtbank and lodge the complaint
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2013
sapienman: Hey guys, I wanna buy a few items; a watch, jeans, shirts and a phone via aliexpress. Could anyone put me through the whole process so I'll have general ideas about each step?
Ensure u purchase gtb token nd i put u through wit step by step till d guds delivere 2 ur door-step,am not charging u o.You can reach me on 08173319366
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by ibcircuit: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2013
guys my seller said my phone had arrived in nigeria since 8/10/2013 but i cannot get it til now.can nigeria be holding it or giv me ur advice
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by Amandobolt(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2013
pls I want to purchase somtin 4rm AE with my access bank visa card but I need to know their current naira-$ exchange rate n how much they'll charge me. tnks .pls som1 should reply asap
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by iwaramania: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]@Amando. Yeah u re right, pls for those using it what are their charges and Exchange rate. Thanks, and what do i do to start using it on aliexpress
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
ibcircuit: guys my seller said my phone had arrived in nigeria since 8/10/2013 but i cannot get it til now.can nigeria be holding it or giv me ur advice
Av u got ur packages let me knw if not
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by arimahoseloka(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Trut: The best card for online purchase is Access Bank Visa Credit Card. It's one of the best CC now.
is it debit card or credit card. If it is a credit card, what are d requirements 2 open it?
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by Tonjeola1(m): 4:05am On Nov 04, 2013
arimahoseloka: is it debit card or credit card. If it is a credit card, what are d requirements 2 open it?
it is debit card, but can use to purchase items or pay for services online.
walk into any Access Bank with ur nepa bill, id card and 2 passports
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by ibcircuit: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
i have got it thank you
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by spotx: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2013
princeuk21: Please who has used access bank visa card to buy online and did you change your internet pin before using it to but online? Pls reply asap. Thanks
pls has anyone bought laptop on aliexpress?if yes how quality is the state of those laptop that are not popular brand like hp, dell e.t.c am not being negative what if they get spoilt can someone get it repaired here .secondly pls am currently using nokia asha 200 and am unable to read any pdf /ebook through it,also am not able to use it to watch video .pls can someone help me on what to do to be able to use it to read pdf/ebook file and watch video/webcast/youtube/listen to radio via adobe flash player thanks you very much.
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by inforesource: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Nyekason,
Who told you cannot use UBA africard to purchase on Alibaba? Please don't comment on what you don't know. I shop always on Alibaba using Africard. I never had any issues.
nyekason: U can't use Africard to pay for orders on Aliexpress,the cards u will use are Mastercard or Visacard.,u can get a mastercard 4rm GTB or Visacard 4rm Diamond Bank. GUDLUCK
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by yuwarisi: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Gbengazzee: @ OP, It is good to always have more than one card for online payment, so if one failed, the other might work. Try GTB NairaMaster Card i had once used it to pay for a product on aliexpress.

Please did u have to activate anything with gtb before u used it for payment?
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by emeka94(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
shinaf:
is it advisable to go for free shipping up 15-60day,is it up to 2month

Boss please I made a payment with my access bank card. The first time I tired, the payment didn't go through so I tried a second time; the payment still didn't go through. I closed my browser and reloaded the page only to see that the payment is being verified. Meanwhile, my bank has already debited the amount from my account twice, that means that I paid twice for the same product. Please what do I do?
Re: Aliexpress Payment Problem by mukthar1994(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
sapienman:
Hey guys, I wanna buy a few items; a watch, jeans, shirts and a phone via aliexpress. Could anyone put me through the whole process so I'll have general ideas about each step?

Commercial banks are not working on Ali express, what I use is the cardify virtual dollar card.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution / Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story / What Is Fuel Subsidy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.