Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Title? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74227 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by shamoney1: 3:28am On May 04, 2013
amen oooo... my people it has been a while..happy to be here again..wishing you all the best in your finals, i just finished mine this past week..

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:14am On May 04, 2013
'
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:21am On May 04, 2013
Wow! I donno what to say, really.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:24am On May 04, 2013
Yvete: Wow! I donno what to say, really.

im sorry if i was rude or said something u didnt like. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:32am On May 04, 2013
Mamacita007: im sorry if i was rude or said something u didnt like. cry cry

Naaa.. That's not why I was speechless. Basically, your comment is a repetition of what you said over the phone. I didn't know its this lengthy.

I can't be mad at you. Though for you to write all that, you must be really mad. Chill, I un-followed the thread a while back. I'm not moved by what anyone's got to say. Don't take anything online personal, okay? Its mere internet jabs with no effect on my emotion. What happened today is that I clicked following at the top and your comment caught my attention. #Curiosity ~ I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH MY BEHIND OFF! LMAO ... In the name of D***y, please forgive. cheesy
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:42am On May 04, 2013
Yvete: Naaa.. that's not why I was speechless. Basically, your comment is a repetition of what you said over the phone. I didn't know its this lengthy.

I can't be mad at you though for you to write all that, you must be really mad. Chill, I un-followed the thread a while back. I'm not moved by what he has to say. What happened today is that I clicked on following at the top and your comment caught my attention. #Curiosity took me there. I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH MY BEHIND OFF! LMAO ... My bad! In the name of D**sy, please forgive. cheesy

llooooooll dats d new way to pray. if u try blessed trinity & God doesnt answer ur prayer, call on d God of lady D hahahahaa. Apart from the price of dat painting, i dont like the part where it said believe in magic. Children of God believe in miracles not magic. Almost $50 is too expensive so WE WONT BUY IT.
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:47am On May 04, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ^^ Yea right? You're right on miracles not magic.

What time would you go to sleep? *yawns*
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:53am On May 04, 2013
Yvete: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ^^ Yea right? Ypu're right on miracles not magic.

What time would you go to sleep? *yawns*

Is it not u wat said im up studying wen i called? llooooll ill try to finish one chapter b4 sleeping tonite. Ill sleep around 5 or 5:30.
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 8:56am On May 04, 2013
Mamacita007: Is it not u wat said im up studying wen i called? llooooll ill try to finish one chapter b4 sleeping tonite. Ill sleep around 5 or 5:30.

Haha! Yea, but I'm sleepy. It's a take home exam so I've got no reason not to make a hundred. cool
The other exam is scheduled for Thursday so I'll jump right into prepping as soon as I'm through with this one. Its gonna be a crazy week. Sleep tight pumpkin! ((hugs))

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:58am On May 04, 2013
Yvete: Yea, but I'm sleepy already. It's a take home exam so I've got no reason not to make a hundred. cool
The other exam is scheduled for Thursday so I'll jump right into prepping as soon as I'm through with this one. Its gonna be a crazy week. Sleep tight pumpkin! ((hugs))

Good night. pray b4 u sleep. grin grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:15am On May 04, 2013
kpolli: The post this reply is for is how must true muslims feel... It's in their teaching...

Didn't wanna post it there cos I don't mix in their talks

If dats wat they teach then im disappointed becos some of dem need to use their brain to reason on deir own. i saw it on d front page thats why i commented. kpolli is a chorister good job. grin grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:18am On May 04, 2013
sha_money: amen oooo... my people it has been a while..happy to be here again..wishing you all the best in your finals, i just finished mine this past week..

Congrats! how come urs finished so early. are u taking summer classes?
Re: Title? by nice4life: 5:18pm On May 04, 2013
Mamacita007:

Im very angry with you right now. I won't be happy to see u post on dat usa thread again pls in the name of God, Jesus & D----y pls ooh cut off from those people. See kpolli, webstradamus and nice4life that are busy with their lives dont even bother anymore. Anybody dats addicted to usa thread dats their buisness. There is a season for everything in life. its nt everybody u knew yesterday dat u talk to right now. Our friends when we were young are now grown with deir own new friends. Its somebody dat started the thread & the person has moved on wit his life. Its becos of me u joined & thank God now im here. How many times will i beg u to leave dere for u to agree? U dont know how angry i am. U & dis pple dont have anything in common so i wonder what brings u to even associate with some of them like dat. All these things are not on ur level & dats wats making me angry. wetin una wan discuss on wat level? when they insulted that woman biofem she turn her back sam sam becos shes bigger than all this nonsense.

Some pple dat even got their visa with me dont even come back to there at all. Even if they mention ur name from now till tomorrow, dont answer. how u manage 2 find time for nl even amazed me. pls dont even reply that f00l or ill be angrier than eva b4. Dont go there, dont read and dont reply. Im so glad the new person taught him a lesson & dats enough. ive bn waiting for his cup to full for months. if he wants to hear from me, ill handle it MYSELF.

How are you and how is d weekend? Please leave yvette alone and forget about this USA visa thread abeg.Right now I don't have Internet at home just using my phone, this week has been hectic for me. Hope everything is fine at ur end?
Re: Title? by nice4life: 5:26pm On May 04, 2013
Yvete:

Naaa.. That's not why I was speechless. Basically, your comment is a repetition of what you said over the phone. I didn't know its this lengthy.

I can't be mad at you. Though for you to write all that, you must be really mad. Chill, I un-followed the thread a while back. I'm not moved by what anyone's got to say. Don't take anything online personal, okay? Its mere internet jabs with no effect on my emotion. Don't get emotional about it. What happened today is that I clicked following at the top and your comment caught my attention. #Curiosity ~ I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH MY BEHIND OFF! LMAO ... In the name of D***y, please forgive. cheesy
Don't be mad at her jor, her love for you is sharking her head , if I do not retrain her she can kill someone for you.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 6:39am On May 05, 2013
Mamacita007:

Is it not u wat said im up studying wen i called? llooooll ill try to finish one chapter b4 sleeping tonite. Ill sleep around 5 or 5:30.
You girls are really studying hard, its really painful now I know but its temporal and may God reward all your efforts with good success. Student life is not easy at all especially if you care about your grades. All d best!
Re: Title? by nice4life: 2:01pm On May 05, 2013
Mamacita007:

im sorry if i was rude or said something u didnt like. cry cry

This your post is so touching like the one that got me stuck on you. 10000000likes
Re: Title? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2013
mamacita & nice4life sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,
then comes mamacita WITH A BABY CARRIAGE

tongue tongue tongue
smiley
Re: Title? by nice4life: 12:16am On May 06, 2013
I.Joan:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,

tongue tongue tongue
smiley
lol , how are you na? Now that you are seeing vision I'm pretty sure you're done with exams, how did it go?
Re: Title? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 06, 2013
nice4life:
lol , how are you na? Now that you are seeing vision I'm pretty sure you're done with exams, how did it go?
I am fine o! It went well. Yep am FREE!
Re: Title? by imperiouxx(m): 1:05am On May 06, 2013
I.Joan:

I am fine o! Yep am FREE!

Tomorrow starts mine and I can't wait to finish this. Best of luck to those that are done with theirs.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Tomorrow starts mine and I can't wait to finish this. Best of luck to those that are done with theirs.

Wish y'all SUCCESS!

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:23pm On May 06, 2013
I.Joan:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,

tongue tongue tongue
smiley

hahahahaa lloooooooolll and the babys name is joan tongue tongue tongue wait till kpolli catch u. cheesy
are u taking summer classes? they approved me for 30hrs work but im not sure if stay here dis summer. av u started working so u can get SSN?
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:25pm On May 06, 2013
nice4life: You girls are really studying hard, its really painful now I know but its temporal and may God reward all your efforts with good success. Student life is not easy at all especially if you care about your grades. All d best!

Amen ooo my last one is 2moro & im done. We thank God for granting us a smooth and stressfree semester. howz life treating u. hope u enjoyed ur weekend. U said u would like to drive cab abii? oya go & quit ur job right now grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:33pm On May 06, 2013
Yvete come & adopt me lloooooolll. we serve a living God. will u share ur 1st salary as first fruit with me that rejoiced with u? grin grin

Re: Title? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2013
Mamacita007:

hahahahaa lloooooooolll and the babys name is joan tongue tongue tongue wait till kpolli catches u. cheesy
are u taking summer classes? they approved me for 30hrs work but im not sure if stay here dis summer. av u started working so u can get SSN?

Yea, I would take summer classes smiley. I have not started working o embarassed.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 1:35am On May 07, 2013
Mamacita007:

Amen ooo my last one is 2moro & im done. We thank God for granting us a smooth and stressfree semester. howz life treating u. hope u enjoyed ur weekend. U said u would like to drive cab abii? oya go & quit ur job right now grin
congrat in advance.I didn't say I want to drive cab o, I was only correcting Joan's perspective about Taxi driving as a job,she's new here so she still have this Nigerian mentality of taxi drivers. I have taken taxi a number of times and I know what am talking about cos I interact with the drivers.Many were professionals who quitted their job to drive cab.Is it not all about the money? Are you going to reject a man's proposal for marriage cos he drives a cab grin
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:28pm On May 10, 2013
where is everyone, thought exam is over by now and the party has just begun smileyIf you are in California hola at me, we are having an African party/potluck in Oakland first week of June.
Re: Title? by nice4life: 4:44pm On May 10, 2013
I.Joan:

Yea, I would take summer classes smiley. I have not started working o embarassed.
How are you searching for job? hope you are not just applying on your school website? If you want to work in the library for instance, go there and talk to whoever you'll be working for, make sure you keep going there till they get tired of you and gives you a job.Do not sit in front of your PC and keep waiting for an email or call for interview.Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Title? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 10, 2013
eduson002: Where is Yvete,its bin long you came on here or is it ur exams? Wishing u success. smiley
from the USA thread!

nice4life:
How are you searching for job? hope you are not just applying on your school website? If you want to work in the library for instance, go there and talk to whoever you'll be working for, make sure you keep going there till they get tired of you and gives you a job.Do not sit in front of your PC and keep waiting for an email or call for interview.Good luck.

Actually, I search through phone calls but I will take your advice! Thanks smiley
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:27pm On May 11, 2013
I.Joan:
from the USA thread! smiley

Lolz. Interesting! grin grin grin grin

Ma'am, UncleNice is right. You need to be forward about it.

Have you tried EDITED? They hire International students. Go to their website EDITED, click on careers at the top and select your school from the drop down menu and apply for the EDITED - Temp position. That's the easiest way to get a job at there. It took my big cousin 2 days to get a response. Although he has gotten his SSN and wants to quit the job already. Haha! I can send you his sample resume if you need it. Make sure you include keywords from the job listing.
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:30pm On May 11, 2013
Where's Kpolli? See Joan has changed camp! grin Hope you did great on your finals.

The only thing I need from the UK is a toothpaste - Euthymol. You know where to find me. Are you spending the entire summer over there?
Re: Title? by Yvete(f): 3:38pm On May 11, 2013
nice4life: where is everyone, thought exam is over by now and the party has just begun smileyIf you are in California hola at me, we are having an African party/potluck in Oakland first week of June.

Is that going to be in LA?
Well, you're invited to join Zumunta Association USA. Its a large network for all Northerners and those from the Middle Belt. They have yearly conventions. Check out the California chapter (unless you dislike unnecessary naija affiliations). Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.