Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) (4834 Views)

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by ChisomMalachy(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2013
So many of us believe these are signs of the end, but take a look at this, would you say Christians are just upgrading because the world is upgrading?

Would such alady claim she is winning souls for God getting dirty like this on stage?

Kenyan Gospel Artist size 8 who apparently got saved a few days ago was caught yeaterday night getting dirty with an unknown male at a night club in Nairobi. When we asked her about it she said that she was doing the work of God by preaching to Hot men.

Other sources(Ghafla and Kenyanpost) state that she later had unprotected sexual intercourse with this male in public.

However, Size 8 later denied this allegations and says she was a bit drunk.
Is this LovePeddler saved for real or is she trying to cover up her K.Street business?

Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Akshow: 7:30am On May 01, 2013
Gospel singer? Lord where is thy face?
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 01, 2013
Gospel/rnb, gospel/hiphop, gospel/rock, gospel/fuji.... God is not desperate for music that He will be copying from the Dark Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Katier00(f): 4:54pm On May 01, 2013
jupiter's coc*k
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 01, 2013
Katier00 :
jupiter's coc*k
grin grin grin
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 01, 2013
Akshow: Gospel singer? Lord where is thy face?

The lord? You meant you haven't seen his face?
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Nobody: 6:39am On May 02, 2013
Segeggs: Gospel/rnb, gospel/hiphop, gospel/rock, gospel/fuji.... God is not desperate for music that He will be copying from the Dark Kingdom.

How can music be from the dark kingdom? Did Satan create music too? angry

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by shdemidemi(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2013
Most MOGs make more mess of Christianity than good.people stigmatise Christians as people that can't go wrong. Therefore more sins are committed in secrecy to live up to the Christian status.
Thesame way they wanted to kill the adulterous woman in the Bible. Christ loves that sinner more than you that is righteous. He told them if you have not sinned,cast the first stone.

Being a Christian is a walk, a movement that gets better and better through studying and understanding the scriptures, never an instantaneous change but a gradual edification of the spirit that reflects in the physical.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2013
^ we know, but for a gospel singer?...shaking her donkeydonk and assuming the doggy position to a man while singing, perhaps a gospel song, on stage is outrageous.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 02, 2013
musKeeto:

How can music be from the dark kingdom? Did Satan create music too? angry
since you dont believe in religion, there's no way you'll know anything about the DARK kingdom. But wait! You also operate in the dark...
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by shdemidemi(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2013
Segeggs: ^ we know, but for a gospel singer?...shaking her donkeydonk and assuming the doggy position to a man while singing, perhaps a gospel song, on stage is outrageous.

A Christian can commit any type of sin..we can't condemn as fellow saints, all we can do is encourage such person towards the things of God cos the Bible says we will have the timid in spirit amongst us

1 Thessalonians 5:14
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
14 We ask you, brothers and sisters, to warn those who will not work. Encourage those who are afraid. Help those who are weak. Be patient with everyone.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 02, 2013
^ That is not weakness but mixing of worldliness with the things of God. Such should be strictly cautioned otherwise it will eat deeper into the house of God.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by mumumugu(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2013
Yea, was filled with wine spirit to preach sex education to the street girls. Practical ilustration. You teach by learning
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by shdemidemi(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2013
Segeggs: ^ That is not weakness but mixing of worldliness with the things of God. Such should be strictly cautioned otherwise it will eat deeper into the house of God.

I know you want the best for God's work but God did not give you the power to blame or caution her..all you can do is pray for her and hope she grows to renew her mind.
God said on the day of my power, my people shall be willing. We have to leave God to do His work not us trying to do it for him.
See it this way, if potiphar's wife didn't tell a lie against Joseph, how would he get to where God has destined for Him. So sometimes you never can tell what God is trying to say to you through other people's mistake.

I am not encouraging whatever wrong she is doing, all am saying is even you and I commit our own sins and no one is slandering us.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by aniiii(f): 12:03pm On May 02, 2013
[['#]
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by FromGuiriga(m): 12:22am On May 03, 2013
I would say I cannot judge her. I made deliberate mistakes too. A lot of them more than once!
But she in her own conscience, if she feels she was wrong then she should change her ways.

Give thanks.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Opengates(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
shdemidemi:
Most MOGs make more mess of Christianity than good.people stigmatise Christians as people that can't go wrong. Therefore more sins are committed in secrecy to live up to the Christian status.
Thesame way they wanted to kill the adulterous woman in the Bible. Christ loves that sinner more than you that is righteous. He told them if you have not sinned,cast the first stone.

Being a Christian is a walk, a movement that gets better and better through studying and understanding the scriptures, never an instantaneous change but a gradual edification of the spirit that reflects in the physical.

Are you insuniating that this one pne you see on the picture is supposed to be a christian model for the world to copy? If at all you are a christian, you need to be checked very well. Pity.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by omasco92(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
This just increase my FAITH

Matthew 24:12-13
And becouse iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that endure unto the end, the same shall be safe.

All I can due is just to pray for her.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Well she just got saved days ago.

But there is actually a false evil spirit this days DAT deceives people into thinking they are saved.
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2015
I know say na WOMAN
Re: Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) by An2elect2(f): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is what happens when you give head assent to the truth without any form of regeneration inwardly.

For long now we've preached false gospels to sinners, rejoiced over their false conversions and watch them show no evidence of a reborn man/woman. Sad, we need to wake up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COZA: Massive Reduction In Attendance Of Worshipers At The Ikeja Lagos Branch Of / Last Sunday Of The Month Prayers(photos) / Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.