Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years (7279 Views)

Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures) / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 8:32am On May 01, 2013
Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through the Years

Definitely Rihanna is one of thecelebrities that has experiment the most with her hair and her looks. She amaze us not only with her hits but with her unique style too. We have seen her in so many different hairstyles and hair colors that’s is difficult to remember all of it. Many girls around the world get inspired from her and tried her hairstyles. She is like a chameleon with her style. She is one of those fashion icon woman who made her hairstyle the best accessory she own, never afraid to change it. In the pictures bellow you will find her best looks in years, you will love it, take a look and enjoy it.

Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Akshow: 8:41am On May 01, 2013
Where is the pix of her latest hair style? The side bald and one side long hair
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by nanauju(f): 8:52am On May 01, 2013
She has never done anything outside a full fringe or side fringe
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 8:55am On May 01, 2013

Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 8:59am On May 01, 2013

Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by tinuolababy(f): 9:02am On May 01, 2013
There r more beautiful hairstyles by RiRi
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 9:10am On May 01, 2013
More...

Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 9:17am On May 01, 2013
And..

Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by AK481(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2013
Kk
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by k2039: 9:29am On May 01, 2013
I will only be surprised if this thread doesn't make the front page.
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Leaknigerianews(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2013
tinuolababy: There r more beautiful hairstyles by RiRi
i think some boiz are triping, i mean drizzy
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 10:32am On May 01, 2013
tinuolababy: There r more beautiful hairstyles by RiRi

kk, den post dem
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 8:51am On May 02, 2013
nanauju: She has never done anything outside a full fringe or side fringe

She has, guess d pictures prove you wrong!
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by badoist(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2013
Mods frontpage, i love dis gal @badgirl riri, op kudos, i lyk d 1sided bald hairstyle
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Joliecoco: 12:16am On May 04, 2013
She looks great with any hair ,my fav is the brown hair and the short cut.
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 04, 2013
Love all of 'em
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 05, 2013
She looks good with short hair and chin-length hair.
The side-shaved hairstyle she wears now is getting so old tho.
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2013
Fine Riri, my favourite black American musician at the moment.
I like the red hair best.
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 10:31am On May 06, 2013
♍Ƹ̴ 2, dnt know who 2 choose btw her nd beyonce
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Stegomiah: 9:56pm On May 12, 2013
Her latest.....

Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Nobody: 4:16am On May 13, 2013
She reminds me of Janet Jackson in the first 2 pix. Some of these are just like WTF?!?! angry
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by Ruq: 2:06pm On May 14, 2013
And every single one fitz, guess she has the all fitting head like me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years by streem26: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
I think Rihanna looks great, she's clearly a beautiful woman .I like her different hairstyles, but most shot hair couse I same ofyrn change my .And she really inspired me long time for new haircut. But The bright red hair is too muchsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Louis Vuitton Selling Ghana Must Go Bags For $300 (PICS) / Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register / Pam Andrews Unclad Dress At Channel O Music Video Awards South Africa (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.