Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again (11445 Views)

Infinix Joypad 8 Announced (dual Sim Android Tablet) / Infinix Joypad / How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by mj(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2013
The release of Infinix android tablet made massive sales in Nigeria, then the tablet seems not to be available anymore, but the good news is that it it now available again in Nigeria, hurry to buy while the stock last.

For those that have not heard of this android tablet, infinix Joypad is a 3G smart Phone, and a game console. It’s a Joypad. The Joypad Enables all in one. Driven by Qualcomm 3G technology, you’re never limited to download the contents, applications and games anytime, anywhere.

Key Features

7″ Capacitive Touch Screen, IPS resolution LCD display
3G connection with data and call
4GB Internal memory, 8GB microSD card (up to 32 GB)
3.0MP rear-0facing camera, 0.3MP front-facing camera
WiFi, GPS, USB, Bluetooth 3.0, Google Maps, Touchlight

You can purchase the infinix joypad online in nigeria at a price of ₦29,000 only.
Online store currently having the tablet;
Storename: Parktelonline
Phone: 08084667600
SOURCE: www.oshadami.com/2013/05/01/buy-infinix-joypad-nigeria/

Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by cyrexx: 3:31pm On May 01, 2013
^^

Have you used this product you are promoting here?

Do you know that there are issues with the ROM memory in that the 4GB ROM is not actually useable to the users. check this thread and find out the headache this tablet is giving its users

https://www.nairaland.com/1221754/android-tablets-ruuning-low-internal#14723145

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by mj(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2013
cyrexx: ^^

Have you used this product you are promoting here?

Do you know that there are issues with the ROM memory in that the 4GB ROM is not actually useable to the users. check this thread and find out the headache this tablet is giving its users

https://www.nairaland.com/1221754/android-tablets-ruuning-low-internal#14723145

Due to the problem with the tablet, infinix retrieved all the tablet in the market, the ones in the market now are the improved ones.
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 02, 2013
i dont know about you, but i rather get those ainol novo andriod tab, they gat one that has quadcore processors and it is not even upto 35k
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by ifechez: 8:53pm On May 02, 2013
Big.game:
i dont know about you, but i rather get those ainol novo andriod tab, they gat one that has quadcore processors and it is not even upto 35k

Where can I get this ainol novo? I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by techfreak: 3:51am On May 05, 2013
OP: How sure are u? Pls does d joypad has microsoft doc. viewer and pdf. reader, am a student want to use it for reading, does d battery last or heat up like racebolt? tnx
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by Dimeji1976(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2013
techfreak: OP: How sure are u? Pls does d joypad has microsoft doc. viewer and pdf. reader, am a student want to use it for reading, does d battery last or heat up like racebolt? tnx
yes , bro. you can download everything from google play store. since it's andriod device.
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by vitality22(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2013
Big.game:
I need this stuff too. Who has it for sale? does parktelonline have it for sale?
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by Dimeji1976(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2013
you can buy it in the market for 30k
vitality22:
I need this stuff too. Who has it for sale? does parktelonline have it for sale?
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by mj(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
You can buy online at www.
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by Dimeji1976(m): 5:30am On Jun 02, 2013
is it originalInfinix phone or second hand?
mj: You can buy online at www.
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by segun1983: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2013
why don't u guys buy it in computer village, it's only 30k.

vitality22:
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by Dimeji1976(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
it's better to buy a new Joypad rather than a second hand one. cause they have update the software which has some memory issue before.

P.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by saleskara: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
you can also get it from Ikeja or Ikoyi store or buy online and we would deliver.
http://www.kara.com.ng/brands/Infinix.html
Dimeji1976: is it originalInfinix phone or second hand?
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by omonoh(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls I bought this joypad from u online, I just got back from work now and brought out my joypad from my bag to check some stuffs online and it has refused to come up and it is not even charging. Pls wat do I do o?
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by saleskara: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
omonoh: Pls I bought this joypad from u online, I just got back from work now and brought out my joypad from my bag to check some stuffs online and it has refused to come up and it is not even charging. Pls wat do I do o?

Please call any of the numbers on our contact list and you would be guided. These phones have 1 year warranty so no issues

http://www.kara.com.ng/brands/Infinix.html

http://www.kara.com.ng/contact-us/
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by olahero(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
<b>hmmmmmmm</b>
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by saleskara: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2013
you can get a new on from http://www.kara.com.ng/brands/Infinix.html
Dimeji1976: it's better to buy a new Joypad rather than a second hand one. cause they have update the software which has some memory issue before.

P.
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by fikkyP: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Just got d infinix tablet but I can't view any front camera and also the network is not comin on at all...please wat shud I do
Re: Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again by fikkyP: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls I need a reply asap

(1) (Reply)

Tecno R5 – Full Device Specifications / NCC Uncovers Eight Million Forceful Subscriptions To Telecoms Services / Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.