Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) (30908 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by henrydeelinkag(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2013
These beautiful blood sisters namely Cara, Laura and Jenna were born in 9 months .
Cara, the eldest of the 3 sisters was about 9-month-old when her mother gave birth to twin sisters, Jenna and Laura.

40-year-old Tessa Singh got pregnant within 3 months of Cara’s birth.. The twins were delivered prematurely at around 28th week.

‘People can’t believe it when I tell them all the girls are the same age, yet they aren’t triplets

‘We had wanted to have babies close together so we thought when Cara was three months old that we should start trying as we didn’t know how long it would take. – said Tessa Singh, their mother.

Cara was born in July 2008, Tessa and her husband started another fertility treatment 3 months later.
Lovely sisters!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316276/Three-sisters-born-months--theyre-triplets-Mother-gave-birth-premature-twins-falling-pregnant-weeks-child.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/05/three-sisters-born-in-9-months-not.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 01, 2013
Ch0i...wah dafuQ
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Tolexander: 10:39am On May 01, 2013
Ok!
I now understand the rationale behind it. When they aren't rabbit pikin!

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by jeffizy(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2013
whats the rush for? angry angry

That's just so weird!
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by lightening1: 11:13am On May 01, 2013
I cnt blame d woman 4 rushin it, she's 40 n age is nt on her side

5 Likes

Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by kevoh(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2013
No how you go take fertility drugs wey you no go born pass 1 child, it's always two upwards. Just saying oo, especially for those who want twins, triplets...octuplets e.t.c
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2013
jeffizy: whats the rush for? angry angry

That's just so weired!
are they the reason you can't spell?

9 Likes

Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 01, 2013
They're not the same age even though they were all born in the same year! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by mydex93(f): 3:26pm On May 01, 2013
kevoh: No how you go take fertility drugs wey you no go born pass 1 child, it's always two upwards. Just saying oo, especially for those who want twins, triplets...octuplets e.t.c
Is ds kelvin?
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by ernperookeke: 3:28pm On May 01, 2013
their husbands sabiplay ball well well grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by scopusng(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2013
This is no news. I am 3 days older than my twin sister.
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by churific(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2013
Once again, a misleading post.

An interesting article but they're clearly not THE SAME AGE.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Okworigeorge(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2013
dia mama hatch dem ni?
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by kevoh(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2013
mydex93: Is ds kelvin?
Depends on the Kelvin you may know, mine doesn't even have 'l' in it. I've checked on your profile pics and your face is not familiar but pretty though. #wink
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Diasporan(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2013
scopusng: This is no news. I was born twin but I am 3 days older than my twin sister.
My friend listen to yourself again.You deserve a knock for lack of comprehension

5 Likes

Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 01, 2013
hornipipe: They're not the same age even though they were all born in the same year! undecided
Yes nw!
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2013
elkol:
Yes nw!
huh?
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by kennyonthrone(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2013
jeffizy: whats the rush for? angry angry

That's just so weired!
eva heard of d word monopause?
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Swagakid(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2013
:x....wud dat help me win lotto?....metchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by nl1stmadmann: 4:22pm On May 01, 2013
[size=28pt]MAPOYA SAMATA KAFARIPOLA KA ?[/size]
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2013
beautiful girls kiss
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 01, 2013
Bloody fool!!!!!!

aniispice: LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESLALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSERSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by pendusky(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2013
aniispice: LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESLALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSERSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER LALAOAKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSS DRESSER LALAOSKY THE CROSSDRESSER
sign of depression, go and take ur drugs
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by larayat(f): 4:47pm On May 01, 2013
Aw dos dis changes barca's exit frm UCL?
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by kaydibs(f): 4:53pm On May 01, 2013
larayat: Aw dos dis changes barca's exit frm UCL?
Change not changes. Thank me later
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by wahihi(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2013
~lightening~:
I cnt blame d woman 4 rushin it, she's 40 n age is nt on her side
THAT NA TRUE TALK..
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by larayat(f): 5:02pm On May 01, 2013
Noo,am thankn u straightaway.since we r in english class.tnx
kay dibs:
Change not changes. Thank me later
Re: Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) by Awsome5645(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2013
blink182: are they the reason you can't spell?
blink182 u want 2 correct sm1, but u are DYSLEXIA.
Put ur own words in proper way.
Take correction.
Is that the reason of you been able 2 spell correctly.
Fucking learner like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.