Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2056 Views)

Can U Allow Ur Fiancee Wear A G Strings Pant!!! / If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... / Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by niggi4life(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 01, 2013
niggi4life:

she got disvirgined at the age of 15 and ever since then she had had multiple sex partners, in total they were about 13 of them she had slept with, including her friends boyfriends, boyfriend's friends etc. she said she doesnt know how to say NO or STOP, she said she's praying seriously over it anyway but she just wants the guy to know because she doesn't want to hide anything from him.
This girl is just 21 and had slept with 13 men,.

Wahala dey cheesy

Make we no bother to multiply am by 3 abeg lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: . by niggi4life(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2013
Legit1:

Wahala dey cheesy

Make we no bother to multiply am by 3 abeg lipsrsealed
lol, whats ur advice anyway?
Re: . by niggi4life(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2013
He seriously needs your advice fellow NLnders pleaseee.. make una give me advice to yarn am abeg, this guy no wan comot for my house and e don almost finish all my beer and my liquor for my bar. biko, pple make una do quick
Re: . by Sapphire86(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2013
All these baby-husbands, I don tire o!!!

Yes, d news is not palatable but d Q is does he love her enough 2 help her overcome her problem cuz she needs serious prayers? If no, den dey shd separate, no wahala.

Bt let ur friend know dat honesty is very expensive, if he has found it wit her, he might b foolish 2 lose it cuz his next might not be dat honest

1 Like

Re: . by Exponental(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2013
This is why many girls will keep their mouths shut n claim d guy is d 2nd.
Well....first of all, HIV status.
The guy shld check himself, if his own report card is similar to hers, he shld forgive n help her amend her life, afterall, na person wives himself don kain. But if he is a novice, it might be difficult for him to please her........

1 Like

Re: . by wazobiaforu(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2013
I will answer the Q in my own way, if am the guy in picture and i am very sure of the love that i have for the girl, then i will be abstinence with her for 6 months and make her go through HIV test twice and do womb test then i will cont with the marriage

My points:

* to know if her past will not affect her future
* if her past will not give me HIV
* if her past will not turn me to father(catholic priest)

-- people normally say past is past" dont live in the past" but what if past can not dissociate itself from present and future like : HIV or Womb lost?

So the guy should be sure of those two things

1 Like

Re: . by Ab025(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2013
I feel d guy shud not be disturbed abt d number of guys d gal has slept wit b4......the real problem is that she said that she is a "yes" gal, as in, she can not say NO to any huy that comes knockin on her door, I tink that is d real problem d guy has to solve becos does it mean if they are married, d gal will still be sayin "YES" to every dick and harry that comes knoeckin......?

1 Like

Re: . by obo389(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2013

abeg bone mater.almost all dis gurls hav d same track records wile in their skul days.wht if u decide to change ur mind and hook up towards anodr gurl and mayb she dint tel u of her past and then latr realise she's been into all sorts nko?
hw u go do undecided
d devil u knw is bera than d angel u dnt knw
Re: . by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 01, 2013
niggi4life: lol, whats ur advice anyway?

He should trust his instincts.
Re: . by sakaguchi(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2013
Somebody once said if a guy said he slept with 3 women, he actually slept with one, if a girl said she slept with 13 men, oh. Boy!!! That is = 39. Wahala dey!

1 Like

Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2013
Exponental: This is why many girls will keep their mouths shut n claim d guy is d 2nd.
Well....first of all, HIV status.
The guy shld check himself, if his own report card is similar to hers, he shld forgive n help her amend her life, afterall, na person wives himself don kain. But if he is a novice, it might be difficult for him to please her........
u made a grt point: HIV status!
Second, it's no biggie if d girl has changed. Ask her to tell u her last escapades since they were back together. If she still got a bad story to relay, well, i wld run. But if the sense of conviction has been itching her right before then, and after they've met, there something to be done!
The Lady MIGHT change.

There are many ways one can deduce if a lady will change for real, or will fail while trying. But she will av to be honest with all questions i asked. From there, i will knw if all the sex escapades were a mere aderalin rush of the foolish age or she is naturally a nympho.

it is an area where i call myself an expert!

1 Like

Re: . by niggi4life(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2013
thanks y'all for some lovely advices.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 01, 2013
The past has a way of catching up with you.

1 Like

Re: . by dBard: 10:50pm On May 01, 2013
the girl is not just a Jim carey in skirts but a cheat as well..13, that means she was also servicing nigs while they were dating..
@op.. All those saying forget d past r dead wrong. As d saying goes; those who forget the past are bound t relive it
As f me..13 plenty abeg. I cannot.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39am On May 02, 2013
Ab025: I feel d guy shud not be disturbed abt d number of guys d gal has slept wit b4......the real problem is that she said that she is a "yes" gal, as in, she can not say NO to any huy that comes knockin on her door, I tink that is d real problem d guy has to solve becos does it mean if they are married, d gal will still be sayin "YES" to every dick and harry that comes knoeckin......?

This is the truth! The main issue here should not be what she has done but what she might do. If she cannot say no to her intimate urges, then, there's a problem! Except if the guy does not mind sharing. undecided undecided
Re: . by picklejuice(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2013
That girl is very foolish if u ask me. As long as a guy doesn't ask to know about your past, don't bring it up.

[b][/b]In my opinion every girl should loose their virginity at like 20 yrs. Loosing your virginity too early will lead to having sex with lots of immature boys who will not stick around for shit, then u have to move on to the next and the next.......
Re: . by Nobody: 7:32am On May 02, 2013
Abeggi make d guy go look wall jare.All he needs to do is HIV and womb test to b at the safer side.If its because of the number of men she has slept with that's the problem here then he shud go and marry a new born baby gurl... undecided
Re: . by jubrealguy(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2013
Abeg, make the girl Carry her calamity come my side because konji dey hold me here
Re: . by ezemoses(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2013
if you love someone u can forgive their sin. y do u even have to judge? r u innocent?
Re: . by lilcox(f): 12:44pm On May 04, 2013
Its not about the girl sleeping with 13guys but about YOU.
Are you ready to weather any storm?
Are you sure you wont get to a point of calling her a bitch during your life's journey?
Are you sure you'll be able to trust her enough?
Mariiage is not easy.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 04, 2013
@OP
13 men since she was 15yrs old?! thats 2 different men per year...... where is the big deal? when most are juggling with 10 to 20+ men PER YEAR, you are here worrying about that very small number.
WAKE UP!!!!!! the "real" issue here is that she cant say NO to guys......how can you think of marrying such easy lay?!
Re: . by abdulkayus(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2013
pickle_juice: That girl is very foolish if u ask me. As long as a guy doesn't ask to know about your past, don't bring it up.

[b][/b]In my opinion every girl should loose their virginity at like 20 yrs. Loosing your virginity too early will lead to having sex with lots of immature boys who will not stick around for shit, then u have to move on to the next and the next.......

c dis dude oooo, so to u everygal shld loose her virginity at age 20 cos dey are mature abu. Can u giv ur sister or daughter dat kinda advice? D best is to remain intact and abstain. There is dignity in dat. Now, no matter hw d guy 4giv her, he will never forget and it will keep reoccurin to him dat she slept wit 13 men b4 age 21, dat is y we said virginity is a virtue cos as being a virgin,d guy will never has doubt on his mind.
CIAO
Re: . by savanto: 9:12pm On May 04, 2013
if it's only 13 men, then, she's still a virgin. Nowadays, our girls dey tear net wella. wetin be 13? ordinary 13? she be virgin joor...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2013
any guy who decides to break up with his life partner on reasons of numerous escapades solely is immature and not ready to settle. just 13 and he is crying, so what if she had 50 would that change how well she would treat him and loyal she would be to him ....there re other serious issues to ponder about not past partners. as long as they have done a fertility test and they are both given clean slates...i see no issues here.if he doesn't want to marry he should shift so that another serious dude can take her home....

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. / Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party / How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.