Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator (1553 Views)

Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / 2d/3d Animator/concept Art Works. / Freelance Graphics Designer/3d Animator Seeking Part Time Job, Guys Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by Frameboxx: 3:14pm On May 01, 2013
Hello friends, pls if you really want to become a Graphics Designer and 3D Animator with a difference, and you want to distinguish yourself in Multimedia industry, and you want to build a career in Animation and Visual Effects, and you want to study Multimedia Graphics and 3D Animation in New Delhi, India, then let me know. Thank you friends.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by nabiz(m): 1:40am On May 02, 2013
am interested depending on the cost
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by enfash03(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2013
please, i really have interest on that kindly reply with ur bbm pin, email or facebook account.
thanks
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by Artfuldodger1: 9:18pm On May 03, 2013
Pls I'm sooo interested. Nd I promise I won't b a waste of tym. U cud add me up on bbm:29792404 . Or see my reel on Facebook (add me up) Nwankwere tobetytan...I tink I'm currently the best u would c in Nigeria
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by Frameboxx: 2:41pm On May 04, 2013
u can send us email
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by skills01: 5:59pm On May 06, 2013
That's interesting,how can we reach you? Any contacts? Email.bb pin or even a phone number...thanks
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by velociraptor: 7:33pm On May 06, 2013
@ artful dodger. its a gud tin dat u THINK not dat u no. u re d best frm ur village. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by spywareczar(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2013
velociraptor: @ artful dodger. its a gud tin dat u THINK not dat u no. u re d best frm ur village. tongue tongue tongue tongue
criozly D̶̲̥̅̊ dude is a joke, I wonder he's tinkin
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by Frameboxx: 6:32am On May 09, 2013
Student works.
Get ready to stand out from your peers.
Come over here and get a thorough training in 3D Animation and Visual Effects.
Learn how to design awesome stuff using Adobe and Autodesk software.
And much more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R2HsVhEIvwc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Voq6dzjOUMY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LVnGkSsG9xA
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by singhabhishek25: 1:10pm On May 10, 2013
I can see a lot of interested student for you. I think you are doing great. Best of Luck.
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by UcheAnisiuba: 7:43am On May 11, 2013
Hello,I'm intrested.how do I reach you
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by Artfuldodger1: 10:01am On May 11, 2013
I've sn most of d works frm Nigerian acclaimed CG artists, nd I knw. U shud c 4 urslf. Chck on Facebook or evn youtube, den u knw. Or beta stl, add me up on bbm, nd let's compare.
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by spywareczar(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2013
Artful-dodger :
I've sn most of d works frm Nigerian acclaimed CG artists, nd I knw. U shud c 4 urslf. Chck on Facebook or evn youtube, den u knw. Or beta stl, add me up on bbm, nd let's compare.
first I'll try not to call Ɣøµ a foolish fool, secondly I believe Ɣøµ must be frm a remote area for spitting out that trash
Re: If You Want To Be A Professional Graphics Designer And 3D Animator by Artfuldodger1: 3:17pm On May 11, 2013
spywareczar: first I'll try not to call Ɣøµ a foolish fool, secondly I believe Ɣøµ must be frm a remote area for spitting out that trash
Well, I knw dis's wat u guyz do in here. Bt resortin 2 insults won't cut it, ok. So, I won't indulge u. Nd frm d way u sound, u certainly jobless or a busy body who has nthin to contribute. Spk 4 urslf, except u didn't read d topic...

(1) (Reply)

Training - No Paperwork, No Scanning. Draw Digitally And Directly On Your PC.. / Amazing Art Work.............. Believe Or Not To Believe!!!!!!!!!!!! / My Quick Sketch With Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.