Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (24458 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: its ok, kids can be naughty at times, but they also know when to stop right?

Perseverance is learning how accept others the way they are without trying to change them.
TRUE.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Thought prophets don't drink strong wine? undecided
YOU DO ERR. PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts

WHY THE HEAVY HEART ? APPARENTLY IF YOU INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO INCREASE IN SORROW. THATS MY NEW EXCUSE TO BE A WINEBIBBER grin grin

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 8 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow

INCREASE IN SORROW = HEAVY HEART, WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO >>> PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by superbloke(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: without the music
My gramophone is faulty cry
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 3:32pm On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: 'BELLICOSE RHETORIC'. ITS THE NEW PHRASE GOING AROUND THE MEDIA CIRCLES THESE DAYS AFTER NORTH KOREAS RECENT EXPLOITS wink MEANS 'FIGHTING WORDS'
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by ATMC(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2013
#adds it to my vocabulary# bellicose rhetoric ho ho belly calls rhetoric lol
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ishilove: 3:39pm On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts

WHY THE HEAVY HEART ? APPARENTLY IF YOU INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO INCREASE IN SORROW. THATS MY NEW EXCUSE TO BE A WINEBIBBER grin grin

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 8 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow

INCREASE IN SORROW = HEAVY HEART, WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO >>> PROVERBS 31 VS 6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts
So in other words you're depressed?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 05, 2013
ATMC: #adds it to my vocabulary# bellicose rhetoric ho ho belly calls rhetoric lol
LMAO YOU KNOW THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT PHRASE ? SO NORTH KOREA IS HUFFIN AND PUFFIN AND TALKING ABOUT DROPPING NUKES RIGHT. SO EVERY NEWS CHANNEL YOU TURN TO, EVERY REPORTER IS SAYING 'NORTH KOREA IS ISSUING BELLICOSE RHETORIC'. EVERY NEWS CHANNEL RIGHT. JUST LIKE HOW THAT WORD 'CABAL' BECAME A HUGE THING IN NIGERIA AND EVERYONE SAYS IT. ANYWAY SO THE PRESIDENT OF JAPAN CAME TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND WAS ON THE PODIUM WITH BARRACK, AND THEY ASKED HIM WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT NORTH KOREAS LEADER KIM JUN UN. HE TOO OBVIOUSLY BITTEN BY THE BUG STARTED BY SAYING ' WELL I THINK NORTH KOREA HAS TO CAM DOWN WITH THEIR BERRICOSE RHETORIC' LMAO. BERRICOSE ? YOU KNOW HOW THE JAPANESE CANT PRONOUNCE 'L' TOO FUNNY. WISH I CAN GET THE VIDEO TO POST IT
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 05, 2013
Ishilove:
So in other words you're depressed?
SO SAYS KING SOLOMON. I BEG TO DIFFER cheesy
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by AmyMarins(f): 4:47pm On May 05, 2013
I started fromm zero and just finished fifteen. Mine! I lafd and in †ђξ part of qiuz, i got sum lessons. This thread reminds me of our abuja thread for mature singles. I mean, we chat like its live(just like urs). Its reeally nyc mehn! #dropingMic#

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Godschild2(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2013
»»»Signing in...Oooopss! I missed the party.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Pygru: 9:50pm On May 05, 2013
Wetin happen for Hear
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by loveroftruth: 7:32am On May 06, 2013
Pygru: Wetin happen for Hear

They had a "tea party".

Did you come here to look for who to call a "false prophet" like you always do?

You have not answered my question as to why you think you are not "a false prophet" yourself?

Have a nice day.

Thanx.

3 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Pygru: 10:38am On May 06, 2013
loveroftruth:

They had a "tea party".

You have not answered my question as to why you think you are not "a false prophet" yourself?

Have a nice day.

Thanx.
Pygru gets a new stalker kiss tongue
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by UjSizzle(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2013
Awesome. Sorry i missed this guys.....wait I didn't even know about it angry. Great work though.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ubenedictus(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2013
*late comer walks in*

abeg over night palm wine remain?
*yawns*
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2013
Ubenedictus: *late comer walks in*

abeg over night palm wine remain?
*yawns*
lol....we don't have strong stuff here
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ubenedictus(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol....we don't have strong stuff here
obadiah my fellow drunkard has been chating about drinking till he slept off yet you are telling me you have no strong tin.
Abeg pity me and grant my wish.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:04pm On May 09, 2013
Ubenedictus: obadiah my fellow drunkard has been chating about drinking till he slept off yet you are telling me you have no strong tin.
My Oga, he was drinking, he came back for the remaining barrel....sorry o. Maybe he still have some left, you could ask him smiley
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Ubenedictus(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: My Oga, he was drinking, he came back for the remaining barrel....sorry o. Maybe he still have some left, you could ask him smiley
obadiah come forth and answer for yourself.
Lol.
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Alwaystrue(f): 10:39am On May 15, 2013
@dag8,
thanks for your message. I saw it and followed your message. Amen. We are indeed fruitful.

@HumbledbyGrace, I appreciate the invite.

@Goshen,
That is a lovely message and teh words beautifully inspired. I will poach on it and use for exhortation.
God bless you and grow you more in the knowledge of Him.

@All, greetings, though belated.

2 Likes

Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 11:36am On May 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: obadiah my fellow drunkard has been chating about drinking till he slept off yet you are telling me you have no strong tin.
TIS ALL GONE SIR *BURP* grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Pygru: 4:26pm On May 18, 2013
loveroftruth:

They had a "tea party".

Have a nice day.

Thanx.
grin grin grin
Wetin I go talk now grin
I no sabi how to write story like Frosbel ooh.
Hmm, Ok!
Are you ready? grin
1... 2..... Ready.... Go!

False prophets/teachers are known/identified by their teachings.

1 Corinthians 14:29
King James Version (KJV)
29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Galatians 1:6-9
King James Version (KJV)

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed

“ Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping ” (2 Peter 2:2-3)

“ there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them bringing swift destruction on themselves ” (2 Peter 2:1)

Why I think I am not a false prophet?
Did I go about teaching damnable Heresies

Just as I said earlier, you identify false teachers by their doctrine.

You deny the existence of hell whereas the Bible Says it exists. Are you not a false prophet

You say pre-marital se.x btw to consenting adults (Fornication) is not a sin. Are you not a false prophet

You teach damnable heresies. Are you not a false prophet

When you compare what they teach with what is written in the Bible, like the Berean christians of old did, you discover that a large percentage of teachers here are reprobates, apostates & false teachers/prophets who are sent by their master, the Devil! To decieve the gullible.

Now to answer your question.
Did I teach damnable heresies
Did I pervert theGospel of Christ
Did I teach another Gospel

Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

#End
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:36pm On May 18, 2013
@ pygru how was the break?
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by loveroftruth: 11:50pm On May 18, 2013
Pygru:
grin grin grin
Wetin I go talk now grin
I no sabi how to write story like Frosbel ooh.
Hmm, Ok!
Are you ready? grin
1... 2..... Ready.... Go!

False prophets/teachers are known/identified by their teachings.

1 Corinthians 14:29
King James Version (KJV)
29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Galatians 1:6-9
King James Version (KJV)

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed

“ Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping ” (2 Peter 2:2-3)

“ there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them bringing swift destruction on themselves ” (2 Peter 2:1)

Why I think I am not a false prophet?
Did I go about teaching damnable Heresies

Just as I said earlier, you identify false teachers by their doctrine.

You deny the existence of hell whereas the Bible Says it exists. Are you not a false prophet

You say pre-marital se.x btw to consenting adults (Fornication) is not a sin. Are you not a false prophet

You teach damnable heresies. Are you not a false prophet

When you compare what they teach with what is written in the Bible, like the Berean christians of old did, you discover that a large percentage of teachers here are reprobates, apostates & false teachers/prophets who are sent by their master, the Devil! To decieve the gullible.

Now to answer your question.
Did I teach damnable heresies
Did I pervert theGospel of Christ
Did I teach another Gospel

Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

#End

lol.
Did you repeat this same post here?

Ok, see my response:

https://www.nairaland.com/1290040/10-things-hell#15792979
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Pygru: 3:52pm On May 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ pygru how was the break?
The break sweet ooh.
It's still ongoing. grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:24pm On May 19, 2013
Pygru:
The break sweet ooh.
It's still ongoing. grin
lol, which means we won't see your posts more often?

Hope your hvn the time of ur life
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Pygru: 9:30pm On May 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, which means we won't see your posts more often?

Hope your hvn the time of ur life
Yea
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:46am On May 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: My Oga, he was drinking, he came back for the remaining barrel....sorry o. Maybe he still have some left, you could ask him smiley
ERMM TIS FINISH OOOO MADEMOISELLE HUMBLEDBYGRACE. UBE CARRY YA LEG GO LIQUOR STORE GO BUY CORRECT SHEKPE MAKE WE START THIS PARTY BEFORE THIS WEEKEND FINISH NOW grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:54am On May 20, 2013
obadiah777: ERMM TIS FINISH OOOO MADEMOISELLE HUMBLEDBYGRACE. UBE CARRY YA LEG GO LIQUOR STORE GO BUY CORRECT SHEKPE MAKE WE START THIS PARTY BEFORE THIS WEEKEND FINISH NOW grin
its monday already...the stores are closed unless you wanna visit my house? I got homemade beer just brewing
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 12:57am On May 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: its monday already...the stores are closed unless you wanna visit my house? I got homemade beer just brewing
NKOMBOTI ? I CAN USE SOME NKOMBOTI RIGHT NOW. ITS A DATE. WHAT KINDA BEER YOU HAVE ? BETTER NOT BE NO MOONSHINE NEITHER. ONLY THE GOOD SHTUFF grin
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:03am On May 20, 2013
obadiah777: NKOMBOTI ? I CAN USE SOME NKOMBOTI RIGHT NOW. ITS A DATE. WHAT KINDA BEER YOU HAVE ? BETTER NOT BE NO MOONSHINE NEITHER. ONLY THE GOOD SHTUFF grin
its not mqombti its Hopose. Its addictive though, should warn u
Re: Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED by Nobody: 1:05am On May 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: its not mqombti its Hopose. Its addictive though, should warn u
SOUNDS LIKE ONE HECK OF A BEER. HOPOSE ? LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Praying In Tongues For Seven Hours: Powerful Testimonies / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.