Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (913 Views)

Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC / Exempted From Nysc For A Good Job Or Go For It And Came Out Jobless(help Please) / Advise Pls...shd I Accept This Little Job Or Go Back Service Till Feb POP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by omatule2000(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2013
Re: . by mkoabiola: 6:47pm On May 01, 2013
omatule2000: hello everyone just graduated this year and awaiting my service by july. i am currently working with an international NGO based in abeokuta. i dont want to lose the job as i also have the service year to contend with. please if am able to work my service to abeokuta, is it possible for NYSC to accept a letter from my organisation to allow me continue with them? am really scared and afraid of losing the job.please i dont mind if the house can offer useful suggestion and also willing to help me out from this quagmire. thank you.
Stick to your present job ,it not easy getting jobs now,dat my candid advice for u.
Personally,I love working with NGO,hw can I apply or hw can u put me through.
Re: . by Godside: 4:52pm On May 02, 2013
omatule2000: hello everyone just graduated this year and awaiting my service by july. i am currently working with an international NGO based in abeokuta. i dont want to lose the job as i also have the service year to contend with. please if am able to work my service to abeokuta, is it possible for NYSC to accept a letter from my organisation to allow me continue with them? am really scared and afraid of losing the job.please i dont mind if the house can offer useful suggestion and also willing to help me out from this quagmire. thank you.

I wil advise u take action n talkless :work ur service 2abeokuta while d rest its easy
Re: . by omatule2000(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2013
Re: . by omatule2000(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2013
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 4:09am On May 12, 2013
omatule2000: hello everyone just graduated this year and awaiting my service by july. i am currently working with an international NGO based in abeokuta.
Congratulations

omatule2000: I dont want to lose the job as i also have the service year to contend with. please if am able to work my service to abeokuta, is it possible for NYSC to accept a letter from my organisation to allow me continue with them?
Yes is possible.

I know of a guy who worked his ppa to the printing press he worked with before his service...he loved the job and didn't want to quit so he pulled the necessary strings in order to make his dream come true.

Its all about knowing some ogas at the top.

omatule2000: am really scared and afraid of losing the job.please i dont mind if the house can offer useful suggestion and also willing to help me out from this quagmire. thank you.
There's nothing to be afraid of.

Nigeria is a land of possibilities...I'm a living witness to that.

Don't bother about working your posting most people you meet that are into it are fraudulent...just accept wherever you're being posted to, then redeploy to ogun state.

Once you redeploy do whatever you have to do so you can go back to the company for your ppa...

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Answers Nysc Batch C / To All Cherubim And Seraphim Corp Members / Top 5 Challenges Facing Batch A 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.