Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Fashion Section Chatroom - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Section Chatroom (13796 Views)

*~Onnari Voted Fashion Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / *~ Mcleo007 Voted The Fashion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
ATMC: Lol, wonderful ideas you got up there. Maybe we should add visuals...your idea seems mostly intellectual kinda.
Explain further pls.

The questions are strictly fashion questions btw. I was hoping the thread will be called, "How well do you know your Fashion"?
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
TEA esq™:

I think so too

And as for that first round, we might have problems because some contestants won't be able to post answers to their questions in time not becase they don't know the answer but because of bad network.
Yeah, I thought about folks in Nigeria too but I couldn't come up with an idea to rectify the issue you raised.

I thought if we allocated a certain time to the contestants, then they could be prepared against such but Naija's network is unpredictable, I assume.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
TEA esq™:

Yep that's true. I've been busy with other things although I do breez on and out.
Am so good .

Hope you are good too?
I'm great! cheesy cool
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by tjskii(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Errmm sholly and vanneni,sorry if I'm slow on d uptake o,but I dnt understand,is it a thread u want to start or is it takin plac here in d chaAtroom,and from d look of things it looks lik itz goin to be mainly for fashion designers(cos of d drawings and charts u mentioned)abeg try include we d laymen and women in ur plans cheesy cheesy lookin forward to hearing more,oh and welcome vanneni kiss kiss
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by ATMC(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2013
Shollypopz:
Explain further pls.

The questions are strictly fashion questions btw. I was hoping the thread will be called, "How well do you know your Fashion"?
a sharp person could use some help from outsiders , you never know and so he's judged based on the answers he provided though it didn't come from him, whereas the one who did answer from his or her head is wrongly judged. So I suggested visuals to curb this.you get? Like ask them to show a little creativity in the next round by posting their pix of creative outfit. Don't know if you grabbed?
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
tjskii: Errmm sholly and vanneni,sorry if I'm slow on d uptake o,but I dnt understand,is it a thread u want to start or is it takin plac here in d chaAtroom,and from d look of things it looks lik itz goin to be mainly for fashion designers(cos of d drawings and charts u mentioned)abeg try include we d laymen and women in ur plans cheesy cheesy lookin forward to hearing more,oh and welcome vanneni kiss kiss
Thanks T. cheesy Sholly is in a better position to explainn that more.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
ATMC: a sharp person could use some help from outsiders , you never know and so he's judged based on the answers he provided though it didn't come from him, whereas the one who did answer from his or her head is wrongly judged. So I suggested visuals to curb this.you get? Like ask them to show a little creativity in the next round by posting their pix of creative outfit. Don't know if you grabbed?
Do you mean jes the drawings or the actual sewn outfits?
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
ATMC: a sharp person could use some help from outsiders , you never know and so he's judged based on the answers he provided though it didn't come from him, whereas the one who did answer from his or her head is wrongly judged. So I suggested visuals to curb this.you get? Like ask them to show a little creativity in the next round by posting their pix of creative outfit. Don't know if you grabbed?
Thanks

It would be hard for them to ask anyone or Google answers cos the time stipulated for first round questions is hardly above 2 min. Some might even be as low as 50secs

Yeah, I agree with you. The second round is definitely involving visuals.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by ATMC(f): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
@shollypopz ok, @vaneni, the drawings may not be appreciated by all, dt is if pple's voting a are to be used so d sewn will be of necessity methinks
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by kandiikane(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Erm so the thing is to have questions askings about which brand is so and so or have I missed the point?
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
kandiikane: Erm so the thing is to have questions askings about which brand is so and so or have I missed the point?

Yep, u missed it wink

@Vanenni: Let's talk cheesy
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by sleekmike(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Where can I learn how to make bags in Abuja
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by HezronLorraine(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2013
Mukina go tire to dey close threads today.too many post on MBGN.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Monaresa: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2013
:Dwats up?..so am nw here and i was kind of wonderin...isnt dis a fashion chat rumi didnt c anytin related to it...no offence....
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by kandiikane(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Monaresa: :Dwats up?..so am nw here and i was kind of wonderin...isnt dis a fashion chat rumi didnt c anytin related to it...no offence....

*rolleyes*
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Tbillionaire(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
kandiikane: ^lol, abi oo. cheesy

@centje, ahaha, there's enough room for the two of us here. tongue
why u want make d chat private?
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
This is the only section without a complaint thread. Tjskii, you banned my account Dygeasy on a thread. Why? I'll see if I can find the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tattoo And Their Meanings. / Nigerian Models / Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.