Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company (22832 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by akintun: 2:17am On May 02, 2013
It would be good if people get their facts right b4 publishing rubbish. As far as I'm concerned d article is rubbish. $15 trillion ko $15 trillion ni.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by RickyRoss1(m): 2:25am On May 02, 2013
I am not doubting that this woman could be a thief just like most Nigerian ministers and politicians, but I am baffled that Most of our so called educated illiterates on Nairaland believe this woman has stolen 15 TRILLION US DOLLARS?

I have no university education, but I can bet my entire life earnings that no OIL block in Nigeria is worth 15 Trillion USD. HOW MUCH IS NIGERIANS ANNUAL INCOME FROM OIL? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 15 TRILLION US DOLLARS AND NOT TRILLION NAIRA.

If we start drilling all the oil in the Niger Delta from now till the next 10 years, I don't think NIGERIA WILL GET 15 TRILLION DOLLARS TALKLESS OF from JUST 4 OIL BLOCKS. Dont be surprised this newspaper editor could be a masters degree holder. I call these kinds of news cockk and bull story. Unless ofcourse they figure is in Naira and not US Dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by frankbrigg: 2:41am On May 02, 2013
its her right and entitlement let her enjoy it
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by idany7mailcom: 3:38am On May 02, 2013
Guy, I can't understand why this dubious Minister still occupies that position considering the speed with which Jonathan and his vice removed an ever vibrant Dr Bath Nnaji from office. Under what proposition would a publicly acknowledged criminal like Deziani Madueke still retain her office? Shame on Jonathan, Namadi Sambo & Deziani the rogue!!!
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Danabu(m): 3:53am On May 02, 2013
nijanigga: The last opportunity Nigeria had was June 12,1993.Unfortunately Mko Abiola and many democracy defenders paid with their lives,since then I knew Nigeria is no more country.If you doubt me trace our place today back to June12,1993.
I can tell you that the present Nigeria is nothing but carcass.
which opportunity? To install international thief thief ba? If you like remain for june 12, Nigeria has moved forward.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by basty: 4:05am On May 02, 2013
WE NEED TO WIPE OUT THESE PEOPLE. THEY CAN'T BE CHEATING US AND BE SHOWING US
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by nijanigga: 4:09am On May 02, 2013
Dan abu:
which opportunity? To install international thief thief ba? If you like remain for june 12, Nigeria has moved forward.
Knucklehead, Nigeria moved forward? you must be a real retard. Boko haram looking for you,GEJ the worst president in the history of Nigeria, open day kidnapping, free looting,deadly roads. And you're saying Nigeria has moved forward.I doubt if you can describe part of a speech after graduating from University with first class. Nigeria is doomed with people like you.

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by nijanigga: 4:11am On May 02, 2013
June 12,1993 was the last opportunity Nigeria had.Since then Nigeria is on a free fall. Wait and see what will be of Nigeria by 2015. Guys think this boko haram will soon be gone.Lawlessness will take over Nigeria very soon.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Nobody: 4:45am On May 02, 2013
nijanigga: The last opportunity Nigeria had was June 12,1993.Unfortunately Mko Abiola and many democracy defenders paid with their lives,since then I knew Nigeria is no more country.If you doubt me trace our place today back to June12,1993.

As if Abiola would have done better! What was Abiola's antecedents before he ws purpotedly elected president?
Fela's song 'International Thief Thief' was dedicated to Obj ,yar'adua and Abiola. Abiola while alive, sponsored a lot of coups in Africa. That he was elected by popular vote(like GEJ) does nt make him a saint.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by eboy384: 5:27am On May 02, 2013
[quote author=blink182]I do believe but I don't believe pigs can fly, this woman has presidential backing and is getting bolder by the day. All she did was to transfer OML documents. Its not like this money is in the bank unless she decides to sell to chevron or whoever can afford it. I must salute Ayiri Emami for exposing this. 2015 will be far harder than 2011 and they have started hoarding the money to buy up internal opposition.

God save us.
[color=#990000]

Why will you salute Ayiri Emami(IBORO groomed thief) over a woman(petroleum Minister) who has simplely empowered our State owned oil company(NPDC)to operate OMLs divested by shell.For your information, Mr Ayiri is looking for oil block and contracts from the FG to sustain his illegally oil wealth he acquired via Iboro era. If Mr Ayiri wants oil contract, let him leverage on the Nigeria Content that the Minister midwife to legimatelly look for contracts and stop misinforming the nigerian people. To put the records straight,the strategic allaince btw NPDC/NNPC and Atlanic Energy , is a step in the right direction because the FG will not give NPDC money to develop oil fields hence the alternative funding means is uesed. As a result of this strategy NPDC is current production per day is 130,000 barrel as against 10,000 barrel. The vision of the Minister of Petroleum is to encourge our state own oil company to be a leader in the oil industry and ensure nigerian participate in large scale in the oil and gas industry.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by kabba7(m): 5:46am On May 02, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]And this issue may never be probed![

Og @ the top mjus be fully aware
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Parnassuss(m): 5:46am On May 02, 2013
Billyonaire: If you believe that, then you can believe that pigs fly. Its pure unintelligent fabrications from armchair critics.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/279646-efcc-urged-to-investigate-new-corruption-allegations-against-petroleum-minister-alison-madueke.html

There IS an application to the EFCC to probe her further, and where there is smoke I will bet there is a fire no matter how small, burning there. In this case however it is a forest fire.

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by hrhobi1(m): 5:55am On May 02, 2013
Wether na 1 naira wether Na 1 million baby alison na thief baby alison na thief. Na only her eyes I seeeee.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by nijanigga: 6:24am On May 02, 2013
utumunta:

As if Abiola would have done better! What was Abiola's antecedents before he ws purpotedly elected president?
Fela's song 'International Thief Thief' was dedicated to Obj ,yar'adua and Abiola. Abiola while alive, sponsored a lot of coups in Africa. That he was elected by popular vote(like GEJ) does nt make him a saint.

You will always have excuses, even Awolowo too you've got issues with him,notably when going to jail ,he told Nigerians that he was leaving them in darkness and will meet them in darkness. No doubt Nigeria is hell doomed,with people like you.

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Egbagirl(f): 6:24am On May 02, 2013
kennyonthrone: Well opportunity d say kumz bt once.....wish I gat d handz I won't mind playin d swt game of politics...God plz snd me nd ma lyks a political godfather 2 groom us 4 d future

Policewoman: Make she chop. Na her time.

Akpan107: My dear, we are not heading for doom! 83% of our well are in the hands of the Northerners and we are still doing fine, just four oil wells that was given to this poor woman less than two years ago will never make us head to doom. We still have many oil wells in my state (Akwa-Ibom) so just indicate if you also have interest

frankbrigg: its her right and entitlement let her enjoy it

Hmmmmmm... What is there to say about the future of Nigeria? undecided lipsrsealed

pekelepekele: What is wrong with this gal called allison? . Imagine a woman struggling this hard to gather money smh undecided

would it have made a difference if it was a man?
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by frodobee: 6:42am On May 02, 2013
This piece of news is bulls.hit. $15.75trillion! 50million naira to bribe ur way through. This piece is from a wannabe.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by TheOne2(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2013
Assume that all of Nigeria's 30 billion barrels reserves is in those fields, at $100 per barrel that comes to $3 trillion. Where is this $15 trillion coming from?
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by hrhobi1(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2013
I see her 50 million naira working in new dimensions, strange NL members supporting her with strange comments. Some people have sold their birthright for money. Yes its not up to the trillion dollars but she stole money anyway and allocated oil blocks to her company. Well God dey .

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Nobody: 7:19am On May 02, 2013
PLS Don't Blame Jona.
The Woman TOTO too Sweet.
DazAllllll.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Akpan107(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2013
Ojobojo1: You are a stupid fool
God bless you! Thank God i had already expressed my feeling.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Akpan107(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2013
[/color]
DNA123: GEJ is still the best President Nigeria has ever had... 83% of our oil wells are controled by the Northerners and it remained secret for Years, untill last two Months it was revealed. But under GEJ noting is secret... May God bless GEJ for being these open. And GOD punish you for being so DUMB.
[color=#990000]
DNA123: GEJ is still the best President Nigeria has ever had... 83% of our oil wells are controled by the Northerners and it remained secret for Years, untill last two Months it was revealed. But under GEJ noting is secret... May God bless GEJ for being these open. And GOD punish you for being so DUMB.
you dont need to abuse me to make a point. Have a nice day.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by emmydee(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2013
hrhobi1: I see her 50 million naira working in new dimensions, strange NL members supporting her with strange comments. Some people have sold their birthright for money. Yes its not up to the trillion dollars but she stole money anyway and allocated oil blocks to her company. Well God dey .

The SNP is where u,ur entire family & ur friends are goin to vote come 2015 election.so just go to d site & register so u can be making ur contributions & b receiving info abt d party. Reg is free & will always be. It is powered by d educated youth & owned by d Nigerian masses Join us.Simply begin by talking to ur household & frnds abt d need 4 a positive change and why snp shld b their choice in 2015 elections. Remain blessed.www.sovereignnationalparty.com. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Nobody: 7:43am On May 02, 2013
Billyonaire: LIES! LIES!! LIES!!! [size=15pt]FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!![/size]
Were u paid to do dis or u're too dump not to know d kind of country u're leaving in....

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by mshd5: 7:51am On May 02, 2013
May God saves us 4rm evil created by treasury looters
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by esere826: 7:58am On May 02, 2013
While it cannot be rulled out that Alison could be corrupt
However, most of these stories about her are apparently silly
and sponsored by folks (both local and international) who have lost out in the oil industry

Exactly the same diabolic strategy that Abiola and coup plotters like Babaginda used previously in Nigeria:

Abiola prints sensationala nd untrue stories in Concord => stories stir up anger in the 'simple' minded masses => Babaginda steps in through a coup to save the country => Gullible people clap for the messiah
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by vanunu: 8:12am On May 02, 2013
Is dhe the first , second, third etc person to do so, what is this niose all about?
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Jomark(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2013
stebell: Yu peeps shud leave her alone. She's done nothing wrong. 5th getting close
am sorry for you and your ignorance! Is this the first time the minister has been dragged into a controversial issue? Stop being foolhardy!
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Jomark(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2013
it started decaying since 1963.. The june 12 stuff was an attempt to restore democracy in Nigeria but it failed. We live in fool's paradise!
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Ikwerefistson: 8:20am On May 02, 2013
gbanikiti: ....and Sickcere 9gerian created a stewpid thread asking nairalanders what are the sins of Jonathan? This country is doomed!
my frend shut up jare. Did u hear gej name their.mugu
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by saved: 8:22am On May 02, 2013
Pls. Join me in singing:--{ Our money eee.. Oil money eee.. Politicians dey chop am yanfu yanfu, yanfu yanfu.} One day monkey go go market e no go return, i swear!
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Ikwerefistson: 8:23am On May 02, 2013
so who is to blame
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by awodman: 8:47am On May 02, 2013
Please have any1 seen todays headlines? Did they carry the purported defence?...because that is the main thrust of this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kano (Photos) / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters / TINUBUNOMICS: Bank Stocks Gain ₦‎544.807 Billion In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.