Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy - Technology Market (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (56970 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:36am On May 02, 2015
Happy weekend
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 12:24pm On May 02, 2015
Happy weekend
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 6:37am On May 03, 2015
grin
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On May 03, 2015
Happy Sunday to everyone, may the joy of the day of rest be ours.....Amen!
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
cool
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On May 03, 2015
grin
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:20am On May 04, 2015
Happy new week.. God bless you all
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 11:34am On May 04, 2015
Happy new week and God bless
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:35am On May 05, 2015
cool
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 11:16am On May 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
good day sir....is the blackberry q20 classic available now?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
snoopy:
good day sir....is the blackberry q20 classic available now?

Yes, we BB CLassic Available enroute to Lagos . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On May 05, 2015
It is ALL about HIM
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Yes, we BB CLassic Available enroute to Lagos . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread.

At what price is it going for sir? And are they branded?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 12:32am On May 06, 2015
snoopy:

At what price is it going for sir? And are they branded?

Non Branded and I want 46k for it.....
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 7:10am On May 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Non Branded and I want 46k for it.....

Thank you for your quick response sir....when is it landing? I've been waiting for this q20 classic if you recall, since january when I last contacted you about it so pls pardon my eagerness lol........and also, is it coming with it its box and full accessories?

Also I think I should kinda commend you for not ever compromising on quality. My current bold 5 which i got from you through doyin in abuja in october 2012 is what am using to post this to you right now...not a single issue since then! Even when those who got theirs brand new from reputable outlets like slot crashed and went bad. Also the z10 I got in 2013 for my gf is stil being rocked without a single issue...needless to say I've had a torrid time with phones I got from different dealers in that computer village in the past so its not rocket science to figure out why i've been waiting for this to be available at your dealership. Thanks for bringin quality to our market sir.

Hopefully I should be talkin to you on how I'ld go about my new car when baba God blesses us very soon wink
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On May 06, 2015
snoopy:

Thank you for your quick response sir....when is it landing? I've been waiting for this q20 classic if you recall, since january when I last contacted you about it so pls pardon my eagerness lol........and also, is it coming with it its box and full accessories?

Also I think I should kinda commend you for not ever compromising on quality. My current bold 5 which i got from you through doyin in abuja in october 2012 is what am using to post this to you right now...not a single issue since then! Even when those who got theirs brand new from reputable outlets like slot crashed and went bad. Also the z10 I got in 2013 for my gf is stil being rocked without a single issue...needless to say I've had a torrid time with phones I got from different dealers in that computer village in the past so its not rocket science to figure out why i've been waiting for this to be available at your dealership. Thanks for bringin quality to our market sir.

Hopefully I should be talkin to you on how I'ld go about my new car when baba God blesses us very soon wink

My Chairman at the Top, i remain humble Sir, and thanks for your great comment, we will always continue to do our best to give the best, Sir . . . The phone will be just phone, cable that will be all, Sir . . . Wont send the box cos i dont have it . . . i was supposed to ship out last week friday but was waiting for more phones and was so busy, so i hope i get all i wait for this week and for sure ship out next week . . .
Once again, thanks for your patronage and God bless you, sir
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My Chairman at the Top, i remain humble Sir, and thanks for your great comment, we will always continue to do our best to give the best, Sir . . . The phone will be just phone, cable that will be all, Sir . . . Wont send the box cos i dont have it . . . i was supposed to ship out last week friday but was waiting for more phones and was so busy, so i hope i get all i wait for this week and for sure ship out next week . . .
Once again, thanks for your patronage and God bless you, sir

Just the cable? No charger head? And when u ship out next week, when will it be up for pick up here in lagos?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On May 06, 2015
snoopy:

Just the cable? No charger head? And when u ship out next week, when will it be up for pick up here in lagos?

Chairman, i could send you the cube too, since you be my chairman at the top . . . I am awaiting some delivery and if it happen this week, for sure, shipping will be on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i could send you the cube too, since you be my chairman at the top . . . I am awaiting some delivery and if it happen this week, for sure, shipping will be on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Ok sir....I think am ok with the phone and cable with the charger head....eagerly anticipating....do holla when it lands sir.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On May 07, 2015
snoopy:

Ok sir....I think am ok with the phone and cable with the charger head....eagerly anticipating....do holla when it lands sir.

OK, Sir.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 10:45am On May 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
We appreciate your business and will always give you the best value for your hard earned money . . . .
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
We appreciate your business . . . .
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:41am On May 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 10:44am On May 08, 2015
smiley
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On May 08, 2015
We appreciate your business . . . .
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On May 08, 2015
We appreciate your business . . . . cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
Happy Friday
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On May 09, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (67) (Reply)

Ipod Touch 4g, 32gb For Sale - N60k, See Photos / Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe / Macbook Screen Replacement In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.