Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy - Technology Market (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (57005 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On May 18, 2015
grin
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 12:32am On May 19, 2015
Another week of His grace.....
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 11:33am On May 19, 2015
Another day of His blessings and mercy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On May 19, 2015
He is always ready and willing to Bless . . . It is up to me and you to accept His grace cool cool cool
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On May 20, 2015
grin
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 11:27am On May 20, 2015
cool
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On May 20, 2015
Let us get you the best for less . . . .Without compromising quality
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On May 20, 2015
We couldn't have done it without YOU . . . Thanks
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 2:16am On May 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2015
Oga mi, how far no show yet?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 11:25am On May 21, 2015
snoopy:
Oga mi, how far no show yet?

My chairman at the top.... show Don land oh.... we have left:
2 Pcs Q10
1BB Classic
10 BB Bold 5
As of last night.
Would have created a thread for them but na laziness and hard to keep track of interested parties.... apologies sir...forgive your boy oh.... tell me what you want and we make make sure up get discount
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My chairman at the top.... show Don land oh.... we have left:
2 Pcs Q10
1BB Classic
10 BB Bold 5
As of last night.
Would have created a thread for them but na laziness and hard to keep track of interested parties.... apologies sir...forgive your boy oh.... tell me what you want and we make make sure up get discount

Haa oga femmy...how could you forget ur boy na....I need a BB classic sir as discussed about 3 weeks ago. Is it still possible?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
snoopy:

Haa oga femmy...how could you forget ur boy na....I need a BB classic sir as discussed about 3 weeks ago. Is it still possible?

My chairman, please forgive me oh... I will tell oga at the top to reserve it for you...how much I gave you before, so I could give u discount as promised
Please call this number that the classic is yours.... 0803 784 0013... her name is Doyin
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My chairman, please forgive me oh... I will tell oga at the top to reserve it for you...how much I gave you before, so I could give u discount as promised
Please call this number that the classic is yours.... 0803 784 0013... her name is Doyin

Thank you sir. U gave me 46k sir..... On this same thread....about 4-5 pages back...let me know how much discount am given so I can call doyin immediately. Btw I thought she was based in abuja...am in lagos o
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by gidjah(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2015
Uncle Phemmy, I need a used Sony Xperia Z2or Z3, Samsung S4.how much do they cost?
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On May 21, 2015
snoopy:

Thank you sir. U gave me 46k sir..... On this same thread....about 4-5 pages back...let me know how much discount am given so I can call doyin immediately. Btw I thought she was based in abuja...am in lagos o

She is oga at the top....money goes to her but phones are in Lagos..... would give you a 1000 Naira off sir... so tell her I give it to you for 45k... she will kill me but you are my long time baba.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 12:47pm On May 21, 2015
gidjah:
Uncle Phemmy, I need a used Sony Xperia Z2or Z3, Samsung S4.how much do they cost?

Thanks for your time on our thread.... you are appreciated.... we will look into this and get back to you.

1 Like

Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

She is oga at the top....money goes to her but phones are in Lagos..... would give you a 1000 Naira off sir... so tell her I give it to you for 45k... she will kill me but you are my long time baba.

Don't worry sir she offended me in similar fashion when I wanted to get a bold 5 from her sometime ago..she forgot me and it went out of stock, had to wait for anoda 2 weeks before she could get one for me so she's not new to my patience so you are safe grin
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On May 21, 2015
snoopy:

Don't worry sir she offended me in similar fashion when I wanted to get a bold 5 from her sometime ago..she forgot me and it went out of stock, had to wait for anoda 2 weeks before she could get one for me so she's not new to my patience so you are safe grin

I am glad you are of such, please if you are on Whatsapp, send me a text to my number so i could add you to my contacts too and i will always let you have the first hand knowledge of when they arrive . . . .
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On May 21, 2015
We appreciate your patronage . . . .It is all about YOU
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am glad you are of such, please if you are on Whatsapp, send me a text to my number so i could add you to my contacts too and i will always let you have the first hand knowledge of when they arrive . . . .

Just called doyin, last piece of bb classic has been sold last night. sad
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On May 21, 2015
snoopy:

Just called doyin, last piece of bb classic has been sold last night. sad

Chei . . . .I will have to talk to her and probably see how i could get another and send to Nigeria . . . But please send me message on WhatsApp
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On May 21, 2015
gidjah:

We could get you the S4 for ONLY 43K Naira . . . Not much into Sony phones, so we dont have any of those . . .
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chei . . . .I will have to talk to her and probably see how i could get another and send to Nigeria . . . But please send me message on WhatsApp

na wa o.....another 3 weeks wait. anyway pm me your number or send me a message on 08027355235
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On May 21, 2015
snoopy:

na wa o.....another 3 weeks wait. anyway pm me your number or send me a message on 08027355235

Will buzz you on Whatsapp, sir . . . apologies.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
He only see the best in us . . . . What a loving Papa
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Will buzz you on Whatsapp, sir . . . apologies.
Ok....like when will it arrive? So I'ld know when next to holla....just in case.
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:07am On May 22, 2015
snoopy:

Ok....like when will it arrive? So I'ld know when next to holla....just in case.

I will know next week . . . .
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by snoopy(m): 3:18am On May 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I will know next week . . . .
*sigh* ok no wahala
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by Fhemmmy: 3:55am On May 22, 2015
snoopy:

*sigh* ok no wahala

I will do my best to make sure the wait is worth it for you . . . . I feel so bad about this and i am so sorry
Re: JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy by gidjah(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2015
Good sir, pls send me a number so I can reach
Fhemmmy:

We could get you the S4 for ONLY 43K Naira . . . Not much into Sony phones, so we dont have any of those . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (67) (Reply)

Ipod Touch 4g, 32gb For Sale - N60k, See Photos / Macbook Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Mac Book Parts And Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.