Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? (995 Views)

Are Dreams Real Or They Are Just Fantasies?? / Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! / 'bush Baby' Real Or Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by Danhumprey: 7:57pm On May 01, 2013
I have been pondering on this. Are dreams real or just mere illusions we experience in our sub-consciousness while asleep? Imagine sleeping and your mind drift to some scenes portraying in your sub-consciousness,sometimes,it may be scary and frightening and you find yourself screaming as if those scenes were actually happening in real life,and that you were being harmed by some vampires you saw in those scenes. And just when you thought,nobody is hearing you screaming,you realised that you might have woken up those people sleeping around you. While,there are others that are romantic and et al. Some dreams are said to come to pass.

Are dreams real or just mere illusions?
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by kajoula(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2013
Some dreams are real but very logical...
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On May 02, 2013
23 views,only 2 comments
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On May 02, 2013
Explain please. How real and logical?
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 02, 2013
Depends on the way they come.
Its been said that some dreams are as a resulting of our feelings
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by ITbomb(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2013
When u dey dream of tidying a girl , dat one na illusion , clean ur mind and pray before u sleep
But if Ekpo pursue u for dream , go village go confess ur sins
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by Danhumprey: 10:08pm On May 02, 2013
Ekpo again Me,i hate those masquerades big time. They scare the shit hell out of me.
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by Danhumprey: 10:11pm On May 02, 2013
candygosh: Depends on the way they come.
Its been said that some dreams are as a resulting of our feelings
Feelings? Please,explain further.
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by Danhumprey: 10:13pm On May 02, 2013
ITbomb: When u dey dream of tidying a girl , dat one na illusion , clean ur mind and pray before u sleep
But if Ekpo pursue u for dream , go village go confess ur sins
Say wetin Abegi! I don't believe in such traditional hocuspocus. Go confess my sins to who? Ekpo? Never!
Re: Are Dreams Real Or Just Mere Illusions? by Danhumprey: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2013
98 views,and only 9 comments? No wonder,Nairaland seems to be fading out. If topic about Tonto Dikeh or any celebrities who don't give a damn whether you exist,or about the desperation for fame exhibited by the BBA chase house contestants with their nude pix and sex video uploaded,is created,you won't be surprised at the number of viewers.

(1) (Reply)

Coscharis Building On Fire / Will Your High Walls Protect You And Your Family? / Why Do Lagos Commutters Like Seating At The Edge/door Seats Of Commercial Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.