Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is This Justice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Justice? (1261 Views)

I Will Dance At Your Wedding / Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! / Justice? 17-year-old Gets 10 Years For Oral-Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Justice? by annfeliks(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2013
Is this Justice?

This woman caught her hubby with another lady and rather than take it out on her hubby, she literally tore the other woman to shreds and shamelessly pulled up her skirt in public and urinated on her.
Re: Is This Justice? by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2013
just laughing.....she did the right tyn, but she went too far
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 01, 2013
vEry good!!no measure is too far for infidelty.
Re: Is This Justice? by jntyjnty007(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2013
Hilarious!
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 01, 2013
jntyjnty007: Hilarious!

Seconded
Re: Is This Justice? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2013
Enegod: just laughing.....she did the right tyn, but she went to far
too far ke?
I dnt think everythin she did passed the front of her house o! So, she's still within er boundary!
Re: Is This Justice? by aniiii(f): 11:29pm On May 01, 2013
#################
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 02, 2013
byvan: vEry good!!no measure is too far for infidelty.

really? even taking the person's life is okay?
Re: Is This Justice? by Enegod(m): 1:02am On May 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: too far ke?
I dnt think everythin she did passed the front of her house o! So, she's still within er boundary!
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

really? even taking the person's life is okay?

That's left for you to decide.do sane people go around choPping off heads?
Re: Is This Justice? by freecocoa(f): 8:51am On May 02, 2013
Where did she catch her hubby and the woman? If its in her house then I can try to understand because the other woman must have atleast seen something that indicates that there is a woman in the man's life, who lives in that house but if she saw them outside her home, then she was way outta line because, the other woman may not have known that the cheating man was married.

The woman is lucky the lady she urinated on is not a crazy person, only God would have delivered her if she tried that with a crazier person than herself.

She made a wrong move abeg, I say if there must be any urinating, do it on the man.undecided
Re: Is This Justice? by freecocoa(f): 8:54am On May 02, 2013
byvan: vEry good!!no measure is too far for infidelty.
Seriously? You gotta be kidding me.

Love is not by force, if that man starts cheating on you, you have the option to quit, don't go around thinking you can kill or maim someone and walk free cos he\she cheated on you, you'd end up in jail.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 02, 2013
freecocoa: Seriously? You gotta be kidding me.

Love is not by force, if that man starts cheating on you, you have the option to quit, don't go around thinking you can kill or maim someone and walk free cos he\she cheated on you, you'd end up in jail.

Taking it personal?what are you lashing out at??
Re: Is This Justice? by pleep(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2013
I hope this is not real. undecided
Re: Is This Justice? by pleep(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2013
freecocoa: Where did she catch her hubby and the woman? If its in her house then I can try to understand because the other woman must have atleast seen something that indicates that there is a woman in the man's life, who lives in that house but if she saw them outside her home, then she was way outta line because, the other woman may not have known that the cheating man was married.

The woman is lucky the lady she urinated on is not a crazy person, only God would have delivered her if she tried that with a crazier person than herself.

She made a wrong move abeg, I say if there must be any urinating, do it on the man.undecided
during sexxxx lol
Re: Is This Justice? by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On May 02, 2013
byvan:

Taking it personal?what are you lashing out at??
Taking what personal? You must be dreaming.

Just letting you know that you can't get away with doing just about anything to people because they cheated on you, I remember you saying something like the one above in another thread, take it or leave it, you can't force people not to cheat.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 02, 2013
freecocoa: Taking what personal? You must be dreaming.

Just letting you know that you can't get away with doing just about anything to people because they cheated on you, I remember you saying something like the one above in another thread, take it or leave it, you can't force people not to cheat.

You sound as if you are actually screwing someone's husband,desist from it so you won't have to worry about being peed on or better still murdered.You are begining to sound frustrated lady,blab when its necessary and not at random.Why don't you let the murderer worry about going to jail or are you bordered that you might be the one on the other side of the yellow line?Lead a responsible life that way you won't have to worry yourself sick.
Re: Is This Justice? by freecocoa(f): 7:35am On May 03, 2013
^You are obviously mentally unbalanced, no need wasting further precious time on you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2013
Byvan and freecocoa report to my bedroom immediately!
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2013
freecocoa: ^You are obviously mentally unbalanced, no need wasting further precious time on you.

...And you are definitely possessed by the torturous spirit of frustration,go meet T.B Joshua for your cure.
Re: Is This Justice? by Exponental(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2013
Na person wey she fit handle she face. Moreso, it is justified if d wife is known to d lady.
Re: Is This Justice? by annfeliks(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2013
byvan and freecocoa pls this does not call for quarrel. See this forum as a forum of idea sharing, advice and help to one another and not quarrel

(1) (Reply)

. / Girls Do You Ask Your boyfriend How He Makes His Money? / Guys, 10 Ways To Melt Awoman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.