Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? (2967 Views)

Is It Possible To Be Mobilized Without Your Name On The Mobilization List? / Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2013
Due to the fact that more than a month now that the university of Abuja student's finished their final exams which they should have been through with as at Dec 2012. But due to the crises at the school we were unable to stit 4 exxams on time. so my worry is that, will the university be able to mobilize we the new graduands for the batch B NYSC programm.....pls i want to know where i stand. cos i migh just and find a course to register for before we are mobilized
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2013
i pray
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by hayordelevic(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2013
that has top the list of my prayer requests for weeks now cus uniabuja can be very funny at times...the well informed should please keep us updated of the latest in uniabuja
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 03, 2013
Boss Ayo, I doubt if Frof.Adelabu is a member of Nairaland. So the answer to your question should be within Gwaz not Nairaland. This question is synonemous to asking google if you'll get an "A" or "B" in your final year project. Ofcourse you already know the truth: If NYSC have started mobilizing graduates without their result being released by their respective institutions, then you're good to go by June/July batch. But if the reverse is the case, boss Ayo, i'll advice you to engage yourself in any meaningful adventure till NOVEMBER.

ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 6:06am On May 04, 2013
lately i have been trying to get info on the possibility of serving june, my exam officer said they have been given a deadline by the v.c, for the results to be ready and that going for service june is feasible more or less a friends aunt who works with the registrar said they have given us a grace of two weeks from NYSC after the deadline for submission of names for mobiizaion, and she said the possibilty of being mobilized is attached to how fast the dept is able to get the results ready, so in order words its not all the dept that can make the cut. and another source from the office of the HOD of linguistics dept, said thier students will make it for june batch B.... buh until i see the list of mobilized students, mehn i would not rely on any news
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by valdubem(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2013
Its IMPOSSiblE. Adelabu said it won't work out.
BTW, I never knew there were UNibujites here. Good to know.

Valentine, Batch A 2013 (anambra corper).
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2013
val_dubem: Its IMPOSSiblE. Adelabu said it won't work out.
BTW, I never knew there were UNibujites here. Good to know.

Valentine, Batch A 2013 (anambra corper).
Aiit sir! How's anambra! Where is ur PPA... Hope u doing good, there are few of us here though,

1 Like

Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by valdubem(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2013
^ I am work/serving at the same time; LG Electronics is the place.
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by CrazyMan(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2013
val_dubem: ^ I am work/serving at the same time; LG Electronics is the place.
It it the one along the express...close to the footbridge in Awka?
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by hayordelevic(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2013
are u serious uniabuja can't meet up? OMG dis is so so annoying all my mind has been fixed on june 25th
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by valdubem(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2013
CrazyMan:
It it the one along the express...close to the footbridge in Awka?

Crazy man, yeah its d place. We'll be opening d place dis may and I'll be managing d coy. Do you stay in Anambra?
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by CrazyMan(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2013
val_dubem: Crazy man, yeah its d place. We'll be opening d place dis may and I'll be managing d coy. Do you stay in Anambra?
That's good..and yea I stay in Anambra...
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2013
is the mobilization list out in uniabuja
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2013
praying and hoping for june batch
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by jerryemmy(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2013
kissHmm June batch God help us out cos waiting for service is not funny at all. I heard same news that we will go just praying its real o.
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2013
jerryemmy: kissHmm June batch God help us out cos waiting for service is not funny at all. I heard same news that we will go just praying its real o.
heard sumfin of such tooo, lets wait till next week to see how far...
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by magabounce(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2013
U gyz shld jst kip prayin ooo..... Ma frndz made batch B. Ma dept had 2 settle 4 batch c. Buh hopefuly, u gyz cld make it.
Alibi, Omang. Linguistics dept. Serving at Enugu.
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2013
magabounce: U gyz shld jst kip prayin ooo..... Ma frndz made batch B. Ma dept had 2 settle 4 batch c. Buh hopefuly, u gyz cld make it.
Alibi, Omang. Linguistics dept. Serving at Enugu.
thanx bro, hard many uniabuja student are most likely to be posted to east....i heard that we are being considered sp lets hope and pray, anything can happen b4 next month. cos results should be out by next week
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by hayordelevic(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2013
...So its official uniabuja aint going for batch B really sad
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by amd4598(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
either way, all 4 good
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
amen oooooooooooooooooooo........its almost here!! aint it
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by amd4598(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
any news about our mobilization? Pls update us.
Re: Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? by ayoolar011(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2013
amd4598: any news about our mobilization? Pls update us.

Uniabuja mobilization list has been sent to NYSC, but u must be aware that Not all dept had their results approved before the strike. So there is a chance that those depts would not be mobilized. Bug as for those that were able to get approval for their results would definitely make it.
But by 25th of this month when mobilization list must have been released there we would know our fate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Corps Members Demand N100m Ransom. / Batch C Corp Memberz 2 Enugu State / 2012/2013 Industrial Training Payment By Siwes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.