Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,242 members, 7,780,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? (1873 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / Better A Dunce Than A Monster(politics) / [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by automaticcars: 12:37am On May 02, 2013
What is wrong with you gangan?For no reason other than I responded in kind to a guy who was thinking he had monopoly to verbal assault, then this little boy called Ikenna banned me. I don't think you know what you are doing Ikenna. You better take your stinking backside go back to car matters section. You can continue to ban me and i don't care. I will open another account in minutes. Does nairaland look like a mechanic garage?

People have been talking about you for about a month that you are full of it, but now I just found out. Don't just try me because I will deal with you.

Abi den swear for you ni?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Seun(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2013
Did you break the rules?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by automaticcars: 12:42am On May 02, 2013
Seun: Did you break the rules?

I did not break any rule. A guy insulted my family and i responded in kind in about three sentences, the next thing he did was to ban me.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Afam4eva(m): 1:25am On May 02, 2013
What's your original username?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Seun(m): 1:36am On May 02, 2013
I responded in kind inn about 3 sentences
in other words, you did break the rules.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by automaticcars: 1:51am On May 02, 2013
Seun: in other words, you did break the rules.

What rules? I didn't know there was a rule against responding in kind.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Nobody: 2:58am On May 02, 2013
Lol. This cracked me up.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Marpol: 3:38am On May 02, 2013
automaticcars:

You cannot categorically say if you broke the rule only for ur oga at the top to say u did

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by naptu2: 3:43am On May 02, 2013
automaticcars:

NO ATTACKS, FIGHTS, BULLYING, or INSULTS
Period! Nairaland is a discussion forum, where disagreements are bound to occur. However, members must agree to disagree at times. Fights and attacks must be resolved amicably or taken off the site. Failure to do so will result in hidden posts and bans. Bullying is strictly prohibited and will result in ban(s).

Use the “Report to Moderator” button
It’s there for a reason folks. We do not subscribe to jungle justice or keyboard warriorism. If you see that a fellow member is violating the rules, please report the post to a moderator, briefly stating the violation. Moderators will be sure to respond to the reported post appropriately and in a timely fashion.

https://www.nairaland.com/1210107/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations#14526432
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by isalegan2: 3:43am On May 02, 2013

Hilarious exchange. Short and sweet thread. Thanks Afam Seun and new guy. grin

Don't ban me o. I just needed a laugh and y'all obliged. smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by CyberG: 5:18am On May 02, 2013

Seun, this thread seems short enough to get your attention. In recent times, some NL moderators (Afam and Ikenna, new mod) in the Politics section have been selectively applying rules only against those who do not convey their position - usually tribal. This is ignoble, seeing how they leave original offensive posts but start hiding the response, why? How does a tree grow from the top and not the root? I remember having to point this out before they eventually did the right thing. If mods do not want people to respond in kind to initial attacks, it is necessary that they be vigilant and nip such cases in the bud before it escalated. Just my 2 cents.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by asorocker: 5:58am On May 02, 2013
automaticcars:

I did not break any rule. A guy insulted my family and i responded in kind in about three sentences, the next thing he did was to ban me.

my friend responding to an attack is breaking the rules, you are a neophyte for responding to an attack , you should have either watched the attacker finish your family or begged the attacker to hold his fire.

@ Nairalanders when ever you under an attack , either tribal or religious please , please , please, dont repond to the attack , it will lead to you being banned, it is actually breaking of rules. just allow the attacker to do his Job very well and thank him for his attacks.

@Nairaland moderators please kindly unban the poster he is new to nairaland and has not spent enoiugh time to learn to play the game by the rules or the rules by the game

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Seun(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2013
CyberG:

Seun, this thread seems short enough to get your attention. In recent times, some NL moderators (Afam and Ikenna, new mod) in the Politics section have been selectively applying rules only against those who do not convey their position - usually tribal. This is ignoble, seeing how they leave original offensive posts but start hiding the response, why? How does a tree grow from the top and not the root? I remember having to point this out before they eventually did the right thing. If mods do not want people to respond in kind to initial attacks, it is necessary that they be vigilant and nip such cases in the bud before it escalated. Just my 2 cents.
Any evidence to support these serious charges?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by gramci: 11:25am On May 02, 2013
The op new moniker should be banned for calling a moderator a dunce, this an insult which clearly violate one of the rules of NL.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Seun(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2013
gramci: The op new moniker should be banned for calling a moderator a dunce, this an insult which clearly violate one of the rules of NL.
I agree with this.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 02, 2013
One day Ikenna will ban Seun grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 02, 2013
Seun:
I agree with this.

What if the said moderator in actuality is a dunce? I recall an unjust ban from OAM4J.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Jakumo(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2013
Those whose first and final resort has always been tribal invective richly deserve the summary blocking of their hate mongering messages, followed by ruthless banning where needed, as now being rigidly enforced for the first time ever by nwanne'm Ikenna of the "Go Ahead and Try Some Chit" fame.

Onyisi Ikenna, may Almighty Papa God file your Holy Machette to a shimmering razor finish, so that you can surgically hack away, excise, cauterize and neutralize all tribalist hate-mongers and Enemies of Frogress the instant they rear their ugly bone-heads in the Nairaland forum.

There is nothing more tedious than having to sift though pages and reams of pointless tribal one-up-manship just to find a one simple discussion topic that has not been polluted by all that infantile tribal bickering. Annihilate them all, Ikenna, and let God sort out their miserable souls.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by automaticcarz: 1:23pm On May 02, 2013
Seun:
I agree with this.

You just banned me again and I find it funny Mr. dictator Saddam Hussein (Afam). I can't believe you ban me. These tribal warlords who have no problem when one of their kinsmen from SE insulted my family in which I responded in kind by showing him he did not have monopoly to verbal gymnastic, so I tongue lashed him and you all banned me for that. This Afam boy find it problematic to ban the person who insulted my family first. You did not have problem with my family being insulted here untill I respond few hours later. The person who insulted my family walks free and I got ban. This says a lot about Seun and the dictators you put here as moderators.

You can continue to ban me and I will open another one to respond to you and your boys. Thank God you have no power to hold my salaries, you would have done worse than what you did. Go ahead and ban me again.

Afam, you are like a parent who just watched his son lost a fight to his classmate and decided that since your son got the beating of his life you should intervene by beating up the other boy.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by skfa1: 1:34pm On May 02, 2013
@ Seun

What about the person that insulted someones family first? you left that part.

asorocker:

my friend responding to an attack is breaking the rules, you are a neophyte for responding to an attack , you should have either watched the attacker finish your family or begged the attacker to hold his fire.

@ Nairalanders when ever you under an attack , either tribal or religious please , please , please, dont repond to the attack , it will lead to you being banned, it is actually breaking of rules. just allow the attacker to do his Job very well and thank him for his attacks.

@Nairaland moderators please kindly unban the poster he is new to nairaland and has not spent enoiugh time to learn to play the game by the rules or the rules by the game

Abegi! BC
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by automaticcarz: 1:38pm On May 02, 2013
asorocker:

You are clueless!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by automaticcarz: 1:40pm On May 02, 2013
skfa1: @ Seun

What about the person that insulted someones family first? you left that part.

Abegi! BC

That is the bias we have to deal with on this forum.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by naptu2: 1:40pm On May 02, 2013
Use the “Report to Moderator” button
It’s there for a reason folks. We do not subscribe to jungle justice or keyboard warriorism. If you see that a fellow member is violating the rules, please report the post to a moderator, briefly stating the violation. Moderators will be sure to respond to the reported post appropriately and in a timely fashion.

https://www.nairaland.com/1210107/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations#14526432

Report, rather than retaliate.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Seun(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2013
skfa1: @ Seun: What about the person that insulted someones family first? you left that part.
I assume that the person has already been banned as well. If you have any evidence to the contrary, don't hesitate to present it to me.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by automaticcarz: 1:46pm On May 02, 2013
Seun:
I assume that the person has already been banned as well. If you have any evidence to the contrary, don't hesitate to present it to me.

Yeah right! Your dictators did not have problem with insults sitting here for hours before I saw it. They got problem with it immediately after I responded in kind. I just don't see the reason for that afam dictator to ban my automaticcars account again. Thank God these people are toothless entities with no power other than on nairaland.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Ikenna351(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2013
automaticcarz:

You just banned me again and I find it funny Mr. dictator Saddam Hussein (Afam). I can't believe you ban me. These tribal warlords who have no problem when one of their kinsmen from SE insulted my family in which I responded in kind by showing him he did not have monopoly to verbal gymnastic, so I tongue lashed him and you all banned me for that. This Afam boy find it problematic to ban the person who insulted my family first. You did not have problem with my family being insulted here untill I respond few hours later. The person who insulted my family walks free and I got ban. This says a lot about Seun and the dictators you put here as moderators.

You can continue to ban me and I will open another one to respond to you and your boys. Thank God you have no power to hold my salaries, you would have done worse than what you did. Go ahead and ban me again.

Afam, you are like a parent who just watched his son lost a fight to his classmate and decided that since your son got the beating of his life you should intervene by beating up the other boy.

Keep bringing up your multiple usernames while i deal with them. Let see who gets tired.

Yesterday, i banned only two members in Politics section for insulting each other parents at 10:45 pm & 10:46pm. The thread in question is :

www.nairaland.com/1276171/perpetrators-corruption-organised-labour-members-jonathan#15512433

If i were you, i would serve my ban quietly. That you are a new member is not an excuse, because you couldnt have been registered if you havent agreed to the forum rules, i believe. Besides, any old member would re-register with another username and claim to be new in the forum.

Ikenna.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by isalegan2: 2:44pm On May 02, 2013
automaticcarz:

You are clueless!

I think Asorocker was utilising the tried and true form of a literary tool called Sarcasm. undecided

I don't know what Jakumo was doing though. Weird Cool guy. wink
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by Ejine(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2013
I love bread.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? by mike404(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2013
Ikenna351:

If i were you, i would serve my ban quietly.

Ikenna.
MOUTHED

(1)

. / Anambra Elections: Congratulations To Chris Ngige, A Deserved Victory / Governor T.a Orji Vows To Frustrate Pdp Special Waiver To Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.