Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. (2376 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / What Lucrative Busines Can I Do With 10000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by deeone007(m): 4:37am On May 02, 2013
hello, did u knw u can start importation of jewelry,make up, etc business with jst N10000? Yes it is possible but dont quote me wrng i didnt say u can import a full load of container with jst 10k. But to start with u can comence ur busines with it. (1) How to start. (2)tested and trusted online sites where to buy ur goods apart frm alibaba or whatever.(3) how to acquire worldwide acceptable credit card in nigeria with jst 1000 naira to transact business on any site.((4) how to identify fake sellers on any site.(5)how to get yr goods deliver to ur door step.(6)how to locate hungry buyers for ur products... And many more. For more enquiry...send me an email with 'importation quide info' to midasinfoconsult@gmail.com.
Re: Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by rapmike(m): 4:54am On May 02, 2013
am sure u are anoda info seller who will bombard my email with unnecessary mails.....
if u are really interested in helping ppl, paste the full info here
Re: Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by atuagbo: 9:01am On May 03, 2013
rapmike: am sure u are anoda info seller who will bombard my email with unnecessary mails.....

Seconded
Re: Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by Welder(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
rapmike: am sure u are anoda info seller who will bombard my email with unnecessary mails.....

Thirded grin
Re: Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by hycient: 12:18pm On May 03, 2013
call me for oil and gas within Nigeria.
all you need to present are you have to be reputable company within Nigeria.
possess dpr certificate and cac.
we supply any where in Nigeria.
call 08189511565
Re: Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by Jbrain88: 12:35pm On May 03, 2013
Broda am i going to pay any money to any accnt 4 d info?
Re: Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 03, 2013
How can you people even pay attention to such a thread when the info is here for free.

My first import from china was jewellery I bought for less than 3000, I used free shipping and sold those same items for 12k in Nigeria. Locate the thread, its in season 2 or so now, go to season one and learn all you can.
Re: Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by Jbrain88: 6:40pm On May 03, 2013
blink182: How can you people even pay attention to such a thread when the info is here for free.

My first import from china was jewellery I bought for less than 3000, I used free shipping and sold those same items for 12k in Nigeria. Locate the thread, its in season 2 or so now, go to season one and learn all you can.
,i saw d info bt d prob i ve is hw 2get a gud jeweries n hw to get a credit card to shop,dat is al i nid.
Re: Starting Importation Business With Just 10000 Naira. by iriowuro: 6:57pm On May 03, 2013
blink182: How can you people even pay attention to such a thread when the info is here for free.

i wouldn't mind d info u r talkin abt.

(1) (Reply)

Company From Hell! How Rosabon Financial Services Has Been Endangering Lives... / Nigerians Beware "Skye Loan" Is Scam!!! / Top Sell Quality Clothing, Shoes And Accessories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.