Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Rejoinder - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rejoinder (828 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejoinder by krisunion: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
just want to holla out to omo Ibo ofor that 1daful post. I am almost agreeing with you.
Come to think of it, all the striving, where dem dey end? They take you closer to one or more women.
You make so much money. But come to think of it, what do you do with it?
You end up spending lavishly just to make one woman happy.
I don't think it's totally a man's world. It's a 50-50 thing. I know so many (male chauvinists) will not agree to this.
Make you post ur views!

What makes a good wife? I think it's the character, the attitude she possesses. The ability to stand with your man, not just when the going is good, but when things go bad. There are still more qualities sha.
Re: Rejoinder by Cadet(f): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2008
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rejoinder by Scopium: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2008
[size=13pt]Hmmmmmmmmmm[/size]

(1) (Reply)

True Stories Requested / The Meaning Of July Fourth For The Negro / 12 Weeks After Wedding Found Out Hubby Was A "Paedo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.