Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" (9770 Views)

Orlando Owoh Detention: On Drugs Or His Music / Finally, I Download This Segun Obe Marry Me! / Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 12, 2006
I just heard this song to day on a website and it's ok, but i don't like it cos it's just the song we used to sing in primary and nursery school then while acting plays and drammas. What do you guys think of the song? Is it nice? i think Osuofia should be more original and not re-sing nursery songs or rhymes.
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2006
For those that havent heard the music , here's a link

http://www.nigeriapages.com/jukebox.asp?genre=9&desc=Pop
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by larger20(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2006
i will see the song from home,
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by hotangel2(f): 5:17am On May 13, 2006
This world don spoil oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are u kidding me WHich means i can sing too, My own song will be "bread and butter, baskelebe, maje oo gbona, baskelebe".

WTF Okay the song is funny, i mean it's funny. The whole jamaican thing in the begining is deff something to make me laugh more.

Please y'all should listen to it. It's like those "mr makaroni, riding on the bicycle, if u want to marry me, mr makaroni, bom bom, sisi mi a bom bom, sisi mi a bom bom".

No seriously, thats how the song is.

I liked maureen solomon in it sha. Okay so she's also singing now. Ile ale yi ma ti baje oo. What was she doing? She can't do it like shakira mehn, she needs to go do some sit-ups. Okay nooo i ain't hating, because i got some muffins down there too, so yeah, i need to do some sit ups too.

Haha,, this is funny!!

I am a simple farmer, and i come from the farm to marry u! WIll u marry, will u be my darling. Thanks for this one. deff made my night, i guess.
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by bluenubian(f): 9:30am On May 13, 2006
i love it, jus nkem doing his thang, very different from other artist like 2 face, P square, or dbang, he did what he knew how to do best which is have fun, very funny video and brought back memories of back home
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by crazyfunky(f): 9:58am On May 13, 2006
Yay, mo gbe!the song is hilarious but then the girl in d video has got to go!!yeh she tried with the dance moves, not moves because she was dancing d same thing all thru d video and wats with the hand on the head,hand on the waist,mouth pouting like shes about to kiss a dog, i knw we all got our dancing faces but hers has gotta go men!dt wasnt an mc hammer video, n like hot-angle sed sit ups pls, liked the song jare i aint got nuttin on d man
Yeh one more thing, the dancers dt were tryna do d texas dance, two words, HELL NO
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by bluenubian(f): 10:00am On May 13, 2006
funnyone CRAZY
leave the girl alone jare, cant u c she jus learnt shakira's move, and want to show off her latest skills grin grin
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by Z4M4eva(f): 10:15am On May 13, 2006
OMG !! That man is Insane(Funny) !!
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by babwilms(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2006
Nice Video, the guy gives me jokes.

When will people start appreciating what our fellow Nigerians are doing. Some people have started condeming the girl in the video. I beg leave the girl alone jare.

We can critisize but not condeming.
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by pearlrocks(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2006
Now that was a painful experience!!!! What was that?
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by bluenubian(f): 1:23pm On May 13, 2006
common, well any fan of his movies will like the video, jus thot it was funny and cute
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by eveseh(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2006
never heard of it yet
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by Wendydoks(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2006
its ok. wasn't feeling the rappings sha
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 14, 2006
I like Maureen Solomon's dancing, but the music is what i dnt like. it's a nursery school song. Nkem should write better songs
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by Saddam: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2006
nonny

Hw can I reach u I want to ask u something

holla me via ma email

nonny:

I like Maureen Solomon's dancing, but the music is what i dnt like. it's a nursery school song. Nkem should write better songs
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by ezenwayi(f): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2006
the song is very much okay, for a start nkem owoh tried. nonny u dont have any email address for one to reach.
Re: Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" by Dijibless: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2006
i am clement from sokoto state. e be like say ur music yall u sing nawa land for here. the song na marry me . i like all the song where u don sing .and if say be na woman i be i for don marry u.i love u and ur music ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Music Production Software + DJ Software / [mp3] Saint Janet – High Life Pt. 1 / DOWNLOAD Tekno X OG X Flimzy X Selebobo – Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.