Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,326 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders (4292 Views)

Lucrative Jobs For Female OND And S.S.C.E Holders!!! / Agege-ikeja-ogba In Lagos Youths O.n.d&s.s.c.e Holders Jobs For U..read / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by IBCOM(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2008
REQUIREMENTS:

v Possess a National Diploma or National Certificate of Education in any discipline with at least a Lower Credit classification from a reputable/Government approved Polytechnic and College of Education

v He/she must not be older than 28 years

v Must be of good character

v Pleasant disposition

v Positive attitude and team spirit

v Friendly, confident and passionate

v Should be a fast leaner and innovative on the job

v Good analytical skills

v Must possess good computer skills – Microsoft Office Applications

Previous experience in a banking environment will be an added advantage.

NOTE: Interested candidates should complete the attached excel template and send to josephadagbogun@bankphb.com or emmanuelndugo@bankphb.com on or before close of business on April 18, 2008.

Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by taibatfash(f): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2008
are u serious? i have a nce and a degree in management and social studies. can i apply?
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by IBCOM(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
Ofcourse u can, better u can only use your NCE certificate to apply for this. The application is not online like that of Degree holders. The CV template is attached beneath my previous mail and the persons to send the Template after filling. Best of Luck!
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by ayla001(f): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2008
THANKS I.B.COM.
I SENT MY COMPLETED THE EXCEL SHEET,
THANKS ALOT,GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2008
thanks for the information
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Taiwoanu(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2008
thnaks for the information. ive submitted my details and hope to be contacted soon.

we shall all make it in Jesus name
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by femmygem: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thk for the info, i will be 29yrs by august n i have 2 yrs banking experience i think i can apply.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Wisdom44(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thanks for the info,what i really want to know is it going to be nationwide,those of us in the northern states,what becomes of us.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Camile: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thanks alot for the information,i have just sent mine in the attached excel sheet.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Camile: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2008
guys i sent one yesterday to emmenuelndugo@bankphb.com but it was returned,i saw it in my invox today ,ststing a failure to send.has any one in the house experienced this,though i have sent another one to the other email address,i sure hope it does not return again.any one on line who experiences this should pls let us know.Thanks. One Love.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Camile: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2008
Pls I meant emmanuelndugo@bankphb.com.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Biliamin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2008
@camile
I experienced the same challenge. I even sent it to the 2 emails and both were returnred
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by usmangid: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thanks alot. May God Almighty bless you.

Gidey
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by poopooboy: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2008
Hi, Please I'ii like to know whether PHB accepts ICAN AAT for the said purpose.

Thanks
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by IBCOM(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2008
THE RECRUITMENT IS NATION WIDE. POOPOOBOY, THE RECRUITMENT IS STRICTLY FOR THOSE WITH N.D AND N.C.E.
BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY THAT APPLIED.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CONTACT ME VIA: ibeabuchiamuzie@bankphb.com
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by victor4u(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2008
IB
This email is bouncin back. wat is the problem y nt give a functionin email if u really wanna help people out there.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Taiwoanu(f): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2008
hello,
please, all the email addresses are boucing back. kindly give thr real one!

thanks
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by IBCOM(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2008
The problem why the mails keep bouncing back is that the mail box of the receiving recipients are full and cannot receive mails again. keep trying, I hope they delete some of the mails in their box soon. If too no avail, send it first thing tomorrow morning, remember the closing date is tomorrow.
NOTE: THOSE INSINUATING I GAVE A WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS,THAT WAS NOT FAIR. THOSE GUYS ARE THE ONE INCHARGE OF THE RECRUITMENT.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Dafloseyi: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2008
Hi,I just sent my cv after I deleted most of my mail box . I pray I will not bounch back again . Thanks
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders by Dafloseyi: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2008
Please I need ur assistance I have sent my Cv through the Excel template but it bounch back twice . I sent on the 15th and today is the last day I have sent back again but it bounch back .Please any help from you my e-mail is dafloseyi@yahoo.com .Thanks and remain Blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Pay Structure / Berger Paints Aptitude Test / Nigeria Immigration Service Massive Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.