Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Airtel Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Airtel Modem (3530 Views)

Etisalat Easyblaze Or Airtel Modem / Airtel Modem Showing No Network Signal / How Is Etisalat, Or Airtel Modem Around Awolowo Way/unity Rd Axis Ikeja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Modem by Lawmann: 12:43pm On May 02, 2013
Pls house,i bought airtel modem and i have already done d installation.my problems now are:1.how to load d airtime i bought?2.how to choose d particular plan dat i want ?3.finally,how to unplug d modem b4 shutting down my system?pls i need urgent help.tanx
Re: Airtel Modem by EveryLadY(f): 1:06pm On May 02, 2013
after installation,the airtel home page comes on screen,click on airtel menu. the rest are easy from there.airtime recharge,u put the recharge card pin.the bundle are explained so when u click u choose the one u like. to unplug,just clik the X button on ur right hand side and click ok on the next pop up.u can then remove the modem.
Re: Airtel Modem by LORDEST(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2013
Every_LadY: after installation,the airtel home page comes on screen,click on airtel menu. the rest are easy from there.airtime recharge,u put the recharge card pin.the bundle are explained so when u click u choose the one u like. to unplug,just clik the X button on ur right hand side and click ok on the next pop up.u can then remove the modem.
Every_LadY: after installation,the airtel home page comes on screen,click on airtel menu. the rest are easy from there.airtime recharge,u put the recharge card pin.the bundle are explained so when u click u choose the one u like. to unplug,just clik the X button on ur right hand side and click ok on the next pop up.u can then remove the modem.

Lovely write.uve almost done all. Subscription has been made easier!! I have a new trick u use to get unlimited data bundle on airtel sim

U can mail

Mickdnairaman@gmail.com !!! I have pics to proof this to u !
Re: Airtel Modem by Lawmann: 1:31pm On May 02, 2013
Tanx.pls,i saw this on the home page:1.3.75G TARIFF.a.DATA Tariff center .b.select a plan that suits you. 2.AIRTEL WORLD.a.Airtel business.b.Airtel football .how do i recharge and how do i choose d plan i want
Re: Airtel Modem by josephos: 3:57pm On May 02, 2013
email me @ tay2josep@yahoo.com...i can give u the process to get unlimited data on airtel.

(1) (Reply)

Dells And Hps(price reduced) / I Need To Replace My Toshiba Satellite Laptop Battery / How Can I Use My BB Subscription To Browse Via My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.