Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Photos: These Pictures Will Either Crack Your Ribs Or Leave You Wondering How Cr - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos: These Pictures Will Either Crack Your Ribs Or Leave You Wondering How Cr (2767 Views)

These Pictures Will Make Your Day / Fresh And Funny Pictures To Crack Your Ribs. / Best Jokes....crack Your Ribs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: These Pictures Will Either Crack Your Ribs Or Leave You Wondering How Cr by KyekubbeJoo: 1:05pm On May 02, 2013
I believe that these pictures will crack your ribs and if you are not good at that, then you’ll be left wondering. Just take a look and realise that crazy things happen in the world.

I’m gonna crush this one: This young man believes and trusts the space in his stomach and he’s pretty sure that he’ll finish this package ….No worry about the constipation.

Now look at this one, should I call him “Jesus the cat” or he’s one of those criminals besides Jesus on the cross?…..I’m sorry but to use that name but this is what these guys tried to portray.

Hands where I can see: ha, now tell me if this young man will survive being an Al Qaeda member with this action at his stage.

Can I have a glance at what you keep inside here? With this, I have no more comments.

source:http://naija366.com/photos-these-pictures-will-either-crack-your-ribs-or-leave-you-wondering-how-crazy-the-world-is/
Re: Photos: These Pictures Will Either Crack Your Ribs Or Leave You Wondering How Cr by topmostg: 4:46pm On May 02, 2013
Chei!

Re: Photos: These Pictures Will Either Crack Your Ribs Or Leave You Wondering How Cr by Indifferent(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2013
See as this girl alow this monkey, if na man na, u go hear slap.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Obama On 4 Different Hairstyles...which Is Your Best Look? / PHOTO OF THE Day:-would You Do This For $1.5million Dollars? / The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.