Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis Aka LEWANDOWSKY LUTZ Dysplasia.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis Aka LEWANDOWSKY LUTZ Dysplasia.. (8122 Views)

What Is Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis (ev) (tree Man Disease) / Let's Talk About Tramadol Aka T.m(u Knw Nah) / Why Do Men (Women Too) Get Erections In The Morning AKA Morning Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis Aka LEWANDOWSKY LUTZ Dysplasia.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2013
Hi guys! I just stumbled into this while surfing the net.. Couldn't help but think out loud n wonder "what if"..

Its quite imperative we stop in our various endeavors once in a while and say "I appreciate You LORD", Thank You LORD,....

Read n learn more about this.... Like they say " no knowledge is lost"...

For further incite on this just follow the link below...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidermodysplasia_verruciformis

Re: Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis Aka LEWANDOWSKY LUTZ Dysplasia.. by dominique(f): 11:28pm On May 02, 2013
That's a case of epidermal warts gone baaad. He's nicknamed the 'tree man'. He has been offered free treatment and surgery by different hospitals but he turned them down. Seems he's enjoying the fame that came with the condition.
Re: Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis Aka LEWANDOWSKY LUTZ Dysplasia.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 2:00am On Dec 12, 2013
dominique: That's a case of epidermal warts gone baaad. He's nicknamed the 'tree man'. He has been offered free treatment and surgery by different hospitals but he turned them down. Seems he's enjoying the fame that came with the condition.

It seems so... Cuz I can't fathom why the medical profession would just sit back and watch without doing anything about it... Save for the last part of your response to this... He's obviously either enjoying the fame or he has decided to live with his faith...

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Central Hospital Building Collapses / Buhari Approves Establishment Of Orthopaedic Hospital In Plateau / Help:dark Itchy Spots Multiplying On My Daughters Leg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.