Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had (12299 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While / Nairalander(s) You Wanna Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by shadex1(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2006
Hey ₦Landers,Lets talk about the most interesting dream we have had.
You Know there r some kinna dreams you have that you actually get really annoyed when u wake up and find out it was just a dream and there are sometimes you don't even wake up early because you found out you were dreaming and you didnt want the dream to end.(you wish) wink
So now lets use this forum to talk about those dreams.
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by larger20(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2006
:d :d
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by hotangel2(f): 4:07am On May 13, 2006
Quite alot i most say.

I was in the dream, and something was wrong with a girl, then i prayed for her and she was well. I don't know but i loved that dream. More reason why i loved it, i finished praying for the girl, she was well, and immediately after i smiled at the girl, my friend came in my room and woke me up. I was soo glad that i healed the girl before my friend woke me up.

I can't remember the girl's face though. undecided

Another one is prolly when i was shopping everywhere, i mean i was living the life! Like whoaaa, everywhere was shinning, me and chanel, prada, gucci, dolce and gabana, everything was brand name. I think my alarm woke me up that day, and i almost beat the shiit outta that alarm clock! ANyways i prayed and said AMEN to the dream. cheesy
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by sade511(f): 4:13am On May 13, 2006
lmao
Hot angel you are too much. lol
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by hotangel2(f): 4:19am On May 13, 2006
Wouldnt u say Amen to a dream abt u shopping everywhere?
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by sade511(f): 4:19am On May 13, 2006
of course cheesy
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by shadex1(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2006
hot-angel:

Another one is prolly when i was shopping everywhere, i mean i was living the life! Like whoaaa, everywhere was shinning, me and chanel, prada, gucci, dolce and gabana, everything was brand name. I think my alarm woke me up that day, and i almost beat the shiit out of that alarm clock! Anyways i prayed and said AMEN to the dream. cheesy

LOL.
When the prayers to that dream is answered just give me a call my number is 08099999999
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by IAH(f): 4:29pm On May 13, 2006
I just had this dream last night and I think it’s quite funny. I dreamt that I was coding a program and when I finished I decided to compile it. Then the .exe came out flashing OLODO OLODO OLODO on my screen in bold letters. Hahahaha! Olodo means Dummy. But I’m wondering what this dream means.
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by shadex1(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2006
IAH:

Then the .exe came out flashing OLODO OLODO OLODO on my screen in bold letters.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by bolex(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2006
I'll brb
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by Rhodalyn(f): 10:49pm On May 13, 2006
i hardly ever dream lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by sade511(f): 12:10am On May 14, 2006
Me neither but I had this one dream two weeks ago.
I was in a shoe store and I saw these uglyass boots and I really wanted it.
I dont know why but it was real weird.
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by eveseh(f): 12:19am On May 14, 2006
i dream i was a superstar,that was intresting to me cool cool
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by mamaput(f): 12:46pm On May 14, 2006
I have some dreams that keep repeating themselves.
I am back in Nigeria in our old house it is Night but I cannot find the key to lock the back door.
It i always that same back door. and then in the middle of the night there are some people standing outside. They just stand there without saying a word and i dont want to talk to them. Thats when i wake up.
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by mamaput(f): 12:48pm On May 14, 2006
Then there is this dream i also have of people that i know that have died they come in my dreams and start talking to me, but i never listen to them because am afride to hear what they want to tell me.
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by shadex1(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2006
This is a scary one not interesting cheesy
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by africanboy(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2006
dream -> i once had a dream in which rapture occured and nobody went. as in, we were all left behind.
actual -> that was in secondary school, i told a friend, and before you could say "arrhhh", i was a celebrity for about 2 weeks. too short lipsrsealed

dream -> i was a vampire (a good one) fighting a lot of bad guys. didnt drink blood though
actual -> i read a novel "The Last Vampire" before I slep, so I guess my mind just acted out what I read
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by Seun(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2006
In my dreams, I am always myself. Never a vampire!

My own recurring dream:

I'm back in senior secondary school, with classmates who are young enough to be my children. And i'm at the bottom of the class. my teachers - who taught me while i was in secondary school in real life - always asking "Seun why?" cry
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by chinani(f): 6:58pm On May 14, 2006
I had this dream where I was at a Track & Field event. I was sitting on the high jump mat about a foot away from this man I was in love with. (I was in love with him in real life.) He was talking to his pseudo girlfriend of the moment & then she went away. He turned and winked at me and I asked "What's it like to kiss her?" He pretended not to know what I was talking about. Later on in the dream I saw him talking to my friend Sunny (a girl) & I thought "How can he be interested in Sunny when Sunny & I are so alike and he doesn't love me?" Anyway later back on the high jump mat, he is sitting w/ the pseudo-girlfriend and me again near him. He's laying down trying to flirt w/ her but she's not really having it. She's like "What's it like? What's it like to kiss her?" Just like w/ me, he is playing the fool like "Huh? Who? Kiss?" but he doesn't say this; he only smirks. This time the her is Sunny. Then I woke up.

I think the dream was my subconscious telling my conscious that this man just likes going from 1 girl to another & is never going to love me.

A few months later I had another dream. That ones not too fresh & I don't want to jog my memory. Anyhow the man (I loved) is talking and I can hear one of my friends making fun of the way he speaks. (He's an Akata.) Then I hear his voice and it's not his voice at all. Not the way I remember it. Later his new pseudo girlfriend is there and he's trying to give her a gift. She won't accept it b/c she doesn't think he's sincere. He just laughs it off - what sincere man laughs off rejection? undecided But he offers it again. The pseudo girlfriend leaves and then returns. He offers again. It's rejected again. I remember thinking "Why offer it to her, when she rejects you? I would accept. Offer it to me." That's all I care to remember.

I think the gift is a stand in for love. He can decide who to (offer his) love. I am not who he (decided to) love(s).

Er, ok, let me get off this thread now. Y'all know too much about me.
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by raphy(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2006
hi ,
u all dreams me 2  i dream alot i dream of goin to usa university making good grades
then graduated became a high class citizen in usa then celebrities b4 som 1 tap me up i say my prayers i hope it happens smiley wink cheesy
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by zeb(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2006
(I Mostly have dreams in the first dimension which are just imagination of the mind but are the most intresting I like.)

I been thinking of buying a car in real life but was considering the amount
cause I was not having a enough cash in my account but I needed the car badly,

I sleep one after-noon and my bank called me and told me that
I have four million euros in my bank account that I am a wealthy client.
so I wake up from my sleep and went to my bank & collect two million and bought a Lamborghini and drove the car to my neighbor hood and every body was like. that’s my Dude, before I know it all the hot cuties in my hood was all over me. So I order for a private jet to fly us to Hawaii to chill.
In Hawaii I bought a five star hotel and it was all mine.
People were serving me that I don’t have to do any thing but relax as a prince.
Sweet looking cuties were all around me on my bed singing for me and feeding me like a baby asking me to marry them all.

Then suddenly then suddenly I wake up it was all a fantasy dream…
I was lil bit angry with reality for not being fare with me….

{I don’t like dreams in the second dimension cause of “manipulation by air forces”}

{When I Dreams in the third dimension its prophetic cause it most come to pass in reality.}
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by Idekeson(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2006
I was in a dream making love to Halle Berry when I was rudely interrupted by a car alarm going off on the street. I cursed out loud and went right back to sleep to catch up with Halle. Guess what? I found myself been chased across Falomo bridge in Lagos by armed robbers. I jumped out of bed sweating and decided I've had enough dreams for the day. grin
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by mochafella(m): 1:22am On May 15, 2006
@chinani and zeb

What were you guys smoking when you had those dreams? j/k grin grin.
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by chinani(f): 4:27am On May 15, 2006
@Mochafella
Nothing. Honestly at first I thought it was something I'd eaten. Now, what about your dreams? I'm all ears. smiley
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by mochafella(m): 4:47am On May 15, 2006
chinani:

Now, what about your dreams? I'm all ears. smiley

Nah, my dreams tend to be freaky, not for the tender ears on the forum. tongue.

I actually don't remember most of them, usually because I can explain them based on the events of the previous day. The few I remember or can't explain usually involve me jumping across something, sometimes a gully, sometimes other stuff.

None of that "high on weed", "high jump mat", lurvy durvy, flirting stuff you have up there. grin grin
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by hotangel2(f): 8:17am On May 15, 2006
Seun:

In my dreams, I am always myself. Never a vampire!

My own recurring dream:

I'm back in senior secondary school, with classmates who are young enough to be my children. And i'm at the bottom of the class. my teachers - who taught me while i was in secondary school in real life - always asking "Seun why?" cry

Uncle did u wake up and reject that dream?? I mean fight it back with prayer?? haaa, if u didn't, i have one question for you.

Seun why? cheesy cheesy

that was funny mehn!, lol,

@ mamaput, ur story is scary!!

@ raphy, i used to have that dream when i was in naija too, u know when i knew i was coming abroad. All i could dream of was white kids, and me making better grades than them. lol, (i think that was is coming true now). smiley

I wanna read more interesting dreams.

I always dream of shopping, enjoying big life, being a happy nurse/mother or my dad being sooo RICH and i mean RICH, i know it is gonna come true, Cos whenever i wake up, I CLAIM IT! wink
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by chinani(f): 8:30am On May 15, 2006
hot-angel:

Uncle did u wake up and reject that dream?? I mean fight it back with prayer?? haaa, if u didn't, i have one question for you.

Seun why? cheesy cheesy
LMAO! grin
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by spikedcylinder: 11:35am On May 15, 2006
I have the most craziest dreams almost everynight.My house mates in school are used to this because i feed them stories every morning.

There was this time i dreamt i was my mother´s mother and she was was my daughter and she was more beautiful than me!I hated her in the dream!

Around the time Americans found traces of H2O in Mars,i dreamt that i went there and bought a big piece of land,i met a fellow marisian(someone from mars)and we had babies together only the babies turned out to be really huge jellyfish WTF

Another time i dreamt i was wacthing a horror movie in which i was an audience IN the movie.Some really wicked people captured a pregnant woman,stripped her naked and de-skinned her.I mean ther removed her entire skin just to get her baby,after which they did the same to the baby.It was really horrible.I woke up sweating.

Another time i dreamt i was one of the actresses on FRIENDS(TV series) and i fell in love with Mathew Perry,I don't dig him in real life so i was wondering,whats up with that?

On other time,i dreamt i was living in face me i face you in some ghetto in Mushin or something and Martin Lawrence was my neighbour,all the community kids used to go and watch video in his single room and he was always wearing this annoying green jersey that had `MAPOUKA`written on it.

Enough said.
grin
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by dominobaby(f): 12:20pm On May 15, 2006
Wow, gat 2 jog my memory.
Most times, i forget my dreams!! Sometimes, its wat i fantasize bout during d day i find masef dreamimg bout @ night.
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by shadex1(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2006
@spikedcylinder
really interesting and funny dreams there
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by kellybaba(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2006
dreams r windows in2 d spirit realm that actually gives us a picture of whats happening around us spiritually,since we cannot ordinarily see them with our physical eyes.

@hotangel: i appreciate d fact that u believe in d power of prayers ! let me quickly tell u that d dream u had is a sure sign that u hv a 'calling' to do his work ! pls pray more for ministerial fine-tuning.god loves u ! pls dont ignore dis.

@mama-put: god will not allow d agents of captivity to demote(lock-up) ur destiny! more prayer pls !

i hv had so many 'night visions(dreams).d one i love so much was when i was in a meeting with a foreign president and i was ceremoniously ushered in2 d presidential villa in one of d euro countries ! god will surely perfect his agenda 4 my life !
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by sade511(f): 8:03pm On May 15, 2006
Amen oooooooooooooooooooo.
and mine to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Wearing Yoga Pants!! / Why Do Nigerians Call Nigeria "Fatherland" ? / Pregnant Gay Man In Ghana!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.