Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students (13179 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / 2face To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity / 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Tolexander: 5:08pm On May 02, 2013
Lagos – A pop star, Innocent Idibia (a.k.a, 2Face), says he will do his best to influence the youth to be resourceful and self-reliant.

Idibia said in Lagos on Thursday that he would tour some tertiary institutions to inspire students to develop their talents.

He noted that education institutions were among the most important sections of any society.

“It is the schools that produce the leaders of tomorrow; so, social development which are happening outside their walls should be taken to them.

“The music industry in Nigeria is a very strong opinion shaper in the society; getting closer to students is a very good way of influencing their thoughts and inspiring them”.

Idibia said that the Nigerian music industry had become a force to reckon with, adding that the country was blessed with numerous talents.

“We have successfully built a veritable industry that represents the country internationally, and many talents exist in the schools.

“ I am a product of a school – the Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Enugu.

“That is one of the major reasons IMT is on my tour list.

“ It is a very emotional choice for me because the school was a very important part of my development.

“That was where Plantashun Boiz began and I have very fond memories,” Idibia said.

Idibia is set for a month-long tour of selected tertiary institutions in the country this month.

The schools include the universities of Lagos, Benin, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.

Idibia has practised as a solo artiste for almost a decade.

One of his biggest hits is the “African Queen” which is the soundtrack of a Hollywood movie, “Phat Girls’’. (NAN)
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/2face-to-tour-schools-to-inspire-students/
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Tolexander: 5:18pm On May 02, 2013
Lagos – A pop star, Innocent
Idibia (a.k.a, 2Face), says he
will do his best to influence
the youth to be resourceful
and self-reliant.
Idibia said in Lagos on
Thursday that he would tour
some tertiary institutions to
inspire students to develop
their talents.

still remain somethings,
how to zip up and understand the concept of condomising!

7 Likes

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Diasporan(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2013
This is what star Musicians do all over the world.Thump up to 2face for bringing this trend to Naija.You are truely a Legend

1 Like

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Temismith(f): 8:23pm On May 02, 2013
Hmm! A gud one dere baba plenty.
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by thrugemaster(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2013
Inspire them for what.................? On how to distribute genres?

5 Likes

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by oringo01: 8:26pm On May 02, 2013
I hope he is not goin dia to inspire nd encourage dem to go into de world nd multiply.

3 Likes

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 02, 2013
Good of him and he should please remember to include ZIP_UP METHOD in his comment to the student wink
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 02, 2013
2face seems popular in Nija, can someone tell me wat he does
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by aniiii(f): 8:28pm On May 02, 2013
sex is popular kiss
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by superior1: 8:28pm On May 02, 2013
To inspire them not to finish school

1 Like

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Goldenheart(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2013
Oh no...
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by adami48(f): 8:30pm On May 02, 2013
Musicians of his type r neva a gud example to d youth, waste of time, he might end up sleeping wt one of em beautiful teen age girls in d skul, trust 2baba naw n how ladies go crazy for him...:p
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by DANILSA(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2013
ighoosagie: 2face seems popular in Nija, can someone tell me wat he does
he sells rainbutt and helment

1 Like

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by 50calibre(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2013
So 2face went to MIT, how come some say he didn't go to school.
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 02, 2013
2face..................inspire grin

Mu he he he he he he cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 02, 2013
hope he comez to my school wit al dose hiz ladies fanz n spray money oo ..nah b swag mi won chop
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by jodam: 8:34pm On May 02, 2013
I'm a fan of 2face, but don't understand the "inspire" he is talking about//is he going for talk show, or to simply sing while the place go gaga//if its to inspire students to develop their skills in singing, then we are in trouble//im tired of the junks we call tracks these days...yansh to bum bum to ma do omo yen pa to je kin wo ile to soundtrack//videos are very terrible....nudities//tired of music competition and the likes//cant government arrange and balance the equation with some other CORE educationally oriented competitions//

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2013
he sells faces
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by gysl1973: 8:40pm On May 02, 2013
Just because of say i no finish school...as if hes not going to make more money through this
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 02, 2013
he is a shoe cobbler.stupid answer for a stupid question
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by NEROSKY(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2013
[size=19pt]On how to swiftly get a girl pregnant right[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by neversaynever(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2013
Ehn? 2baba? To inspire? Then youths will see impregnating as many women as you lile as normal. wink
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2013
50calibre: So 2face went to MIT, how come some say he didn't go to school.
. Yea!Did only ND in IMT.
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by mikyke(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2013
This tin about zipping up and condomising is getting too boring. Noted!
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by slyk2(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2013
50calibre: So 2face went to MIT, how come some say he didn't go to school.

which course did he study?
When did he graduate?
He did youth service?
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2013
mayten30: he is a shoe cobbler.stupid answer for a stupid question
wart do u mean? Who is 2face in a country of 160million ? Do u tink its everyone dats jobless n sits in front of mtv like u?

1 Like

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by cyril83(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2013
Wetin diz illiterate get for upstairs wey him wan use inspire person.

I bow for naija wia stupid person dey form role model.
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by skyp(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2013
Inspire them to keep fucking aroünd or what?
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by neversaynever(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2013

Are you a learner?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From J Martins And Nnezi's White Wedding / Yung6ix, Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Skales & May D's Girlfriend! Who's Your Fav? / Actor, Yul Edochie, Flaunts His Wife, Kids, Expensive Cars And Mansion In New Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.