Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55269 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2013
zetdee: I never here any South African say anything negative about Ghananians, they're the most loved foreigners in SA because they behave themselves, the Nigerians who immigrate here are not the same as those in the US. Most are only here to cause trouble and brag about how great huslters they're.
thank you!!!! Theres something fvcked up bout nigerians

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by onitshaigbo(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2013
solomon111: Get the hell out and stop disgracing and endangering yourselves and your families.
Southafrica is only marginally better than Nigeria and not worth the stress.

I'm not even in South Africa. I'm in Lagos, trying to go to Japan. Hahaha.

Who are we to tell people not to seek greener pastures?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by dasparrow: 10:00pm On May 02, 2013
solomon111: Seriously,i don't know what Nigerians are doing in that crime-ridden country.
These guys don't want you in their country.
GET THE HELL OUT!!

Okay! I wonder the same. Shior! Why would I want to go where I am not wanted? But then again, what are they - South Africans - doing on Nairaland? Its a forum for Nigerians and friends of Nigerians not foes. Do I smell hypocrisy? They don't want a group of people in their country - in this case Nigerians - but they come online to mingle with the same people they despise. I just don't get it. Can someone help me out here?

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by onitshaigbo(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: thank you!!!! Theres something fvcked up bout nigerians

Not cool, man, not cool. Are you one of those Khoisan half-castes too?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by solomon111(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Who died and made you the king? Africa for Africans.
southafrica is for southafricans.
I completely agree with him.
Go back to your country.

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by onitshaigbo(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2013
solomon111: southafrica is for southafricans.
I completely agree with him.
Go back to your country.

Yeah I'm not brainwashed by European-made boundaries on my own continent. My nation is all of Africa and wherever black people reside. If you don't agree, you can kiss my black a$5.

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Humanity? That's rich coming from a Nigerian, you are the ones who would sell drugs, use people daughters as mules, marry women for green card and discard them, rob old woman of their hard earned cash, kill people for money ritual, kiddnap people for money, drive a $200000 car while your next door neighbour is shoeless You are hypocrite!

how that one take concern me??

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by emmanuel4758(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Hate us? grin Please don't hang yourself on our behalf. sad

We do not give a dammn about you!
why am i exchangin words wit dis silly she goat u should Bleep out frm dis forum nonsense go to hell u cant even defrientiate right from wrong

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Uh, no, Nigerians aren't mixed anything, and that's why we're human. On the other hand, you just admitted that South Africans are not completely human because you've mixed with those chinko-looking animals that live unclad and use clicks instead of a language.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

If you know what's good for you, you South Africans should make way for us pure-blooded Africans.

We are mixed so are you. grin grin grin

Thanks to the Khoi Khoi', San and Hottentotts we have the most amazing booty's, boobs and are nit pitch black. While your women are spending your fortune trying to bleach themselves and inject pig fat and God knows what else to get booty and arease the chimpanzee colour. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by onitshaigbo(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2013
carr96:

how that one take concern me??

Well, it does mean that you're a selfish a-hole with no compassion for your neighbours...but we know that doesn't actually happen in real life. If your neighbour can't even afford a shoe, he won't be able to afford to live next to you.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by 360command: 10:06pm On May 02, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Aren't you dating a Nigerian man though? Why would you be in a relationship with someone whose country and people you despise even going as far as registering on a Nigerian forum? I just don't get it but anyways, do you.

I actually thought the babe is also dating a Nigerian. I mean, we know the truth will remain the same and once a while we can get to express such grievances but it does not mean the babe should condemn we when you know your boyfriend is a Nigerian. I have dated foreigners and this gave me a different thinking. Every country as its own fault but the fact you are dating a foreigner makes you want to think differently and positively. That is why I will always respect anything that brings about socialization. So as we can get to know other peoples culture,religion,ethnic,race and see how we can all benefit from it positively etc.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:07pm On May 02, 2013
emmanuel4758: why am i exchangin words wit dis silly she goat u should Bleep out frm dis forum nonsense go to hell u cant even defrientiate right from wrong

And you can differentiate from your hellhole. Am not going anywhere. Deal with it! Kapish cool

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by solomon111(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo:

I'm not even in South Africa. I'm in Lagos, trying to go to Japan. Hahaha.

Who are we to tell people not to seek greener pastures?
Greener pastures in a xenophobic country?
A country only marginally better than Nigeria.
If they want greener pastures,they should go to USA, canada and maybe the UK.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by onitshaigbo(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

We are mixed so are you. grin grin grin

Thanks to the Khoi Khoi', San and Hottentotts we have the most amazing booty's, boobs and are nit pitch black. While your women are spending your fortune trying to bleach themselves and inject pig fat and God knows what else to get booty and arease the chimpanzee colour. grin grin grin

Aha! At last you show your self-hating Eurocentric views about skin colour.

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: wa nya!! SA is for south africans full stop!!

Heita Kgmy brother! I see you. Amafela ndawonye! Vityoooo, Vityooo! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by solomon111(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2013
360command: I actually thought the babe is also dating a Nigerian. I mean, we know the truth will remain the same and once a while we can get to express such grievances but it does not mean the babe should condemn we when you know your boyfriend is a Nigerian. I have dated foreigners and this gave me a different thinking. Every country as its own fault but the fact you are dating a foreigner makes you want to think differently and positively. That is why I will always respect anything that brings about socialization. So as we can get to know other peoples culture,religion,ethnic,race and see how we can all benefit from it positively etc.
It dosen't matter if she is dating a Nigerian.
She is first and foremost a southafrican,and she want all Nigerians out of her country including her boyfriend.
Is that too hard to understand?

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Well, it does mean that you're a selfish a-hole with no compassion for your neighbours...but we know that doesn't actually happen in real life. If your neighbour can't even afford a shoe, he won't be able to afford to live next to you.

exactly!! smiley thanks

Certain imbeci.les dnt think b4 posting
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Heita Kgmy brother! I see you. Amafela ndawonye! Vityoooo, Vityooo! grin cheesy
Hieroglyphs
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Who died and made you the king? Africa for Africans.
fok off! There is no african passport, so sa is for south africans period!!! If majority of south africans become aware of this nairaland,God have mercey on every nigerian in sa!! You will exterminated in a day, i can gurantee this.. We will be real killers. You come to this country and you want to be treated like gods, fvck you. Nigeria has been killing foriengn workers, and they come here acting like saints. Go to hell and stay in that shyt hole called gaint of shyt!!!! I swear in my town if i ever see a nigerian am going to cut his dickk and send it back to lagos. Muskont la bora man!! You all over may town selling pirated cds, and you all run barber shops! Coming here all acting smart. Nxa

5 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Aren't you dating a Nigerian man though? Why would you be in a relationship with someone whose country and people you despise even going as far as registering on a Nigerian forum? I just don't get it but anyways, do you.

What has that to do with anything just becouse I am dating a Nigerian I must let these hatefull and envious tweets insult my country and my people so as to achieve what? He is not Nigeria he is a man, one man with own thoughts. I do not despise him I love him, he doesnot come attached with some damwitts who are raving lunatics on this forum.

dasparrow:
On a side note, na wa for some Africans oh. Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed Nairaland has really opened my eyes to certain things I would have never known about other groups of black Africans. Na God go save person. [\quote]

Same hereĀ” grin

@Post

Its unfortunate what happened. However, nowhere in the world is safe. We black people complain about white people and their incessant racism but I am beginning to believe that we Africans are worse in the way we treat each other. Its indeed a scary world out there. I hope the family recovers from their trauma and I wish them all the best.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by emmanuel4758(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2013
s.a and ghana are jeleous of naija let me ask who ar d champion of african 9ja who ar d giant of african 9ja who are d hero of african 9ja who are the pride of african 9ja the best nation in d continent i luv naija s.a is just jelous of our wealth but any provocation frm s.a must be dealt with nonsense goats
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: fok off! There is no african passport, so sa is for south africans period!!! If majority of south africans become aware of this nairaland,God have mercey on every nigerian in sa!! You will exterminated in a day, i can gurantee this.. We will be real killers. You come to this country and you want to be treated like gods, fvck you. Nigeria has been killing foriengn workers, and they come here acting like saints. Go to hell and stay in that shyt hole called gaint of shyt!!!! I swear in my town if i ever see a nigerian am going to cut his dickk and send it back to lagos. Muskont la bora man!! You all over may town selling pirated cds, and you all run barber shops! Coming here all acting smart. Nxa
wow... A south African psyche.. Shyte!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by bigt2(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Yes cuz its their phucking country
DUDE SOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE WORD 'HOSPITALITY' !! :\ waste of spa...!! smh!! ;(
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 02, 2013
emmanuel4758: s.a and ghana are jeleous of naija let me ask who ar d champion of african 9ja who ar d giant of african 9ja who are d hero of african 9ja who are the pride of african 9ja the best nation in d continent i luv naija s.a is just jelous of our wealth but any provocation frm s.a must be dealt with nonsense goats
mumu

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo:

No, I never said they were evil or anything. They're just not equal to us, if you know what I mean, I don't want to be even more offensive than necessary.

Abeg.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Not cool, man, not cool. Are you one of those Khoisan half-castes too?
fatsek homo,

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by dad007(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Yes we are mixed but we do not have to be black we still Africans originated in Africa. Now go clean up your stinkin
hole.

No, definately would never compare us with you Nigerians you are vile, not even human you are mixed with chimpanzees. You must check your nose and your mouths. grin
Please dont mind him.He is a fool

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by mu2sa2: 10:24pm On May 02, 2013
The only reason this is front page news is because it involves a high level personality. for years now criminal gangs trail nigerians from OR airport and rob them. In one incident about 2 years ago a nigerian was followed from the airport to his hotel in Jo'bourg, robbed and shot at the reception. The unfortunate thing is that the criminals are based at the airport and clearly security agents there are involved. You just cant escape them if you are targeted.
They see every nigeria as having money. They can attack you even at the airport as happened to a friend, who was threatened with a gun by a policeman in the toilet at oliver Tambo and robbed just b4 boarding his flight back to lagos. Any naija person going to south africa should know that s/he can be robbed or killed at any time, anywhere. The violence there is mind-boggling.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by solomon111(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2013
kgr28: fok off! There is no african passport, so sa is for south africans period!!! If majority of south africans become aware of this nairaland,God have mercey on every nigerian in sa!! You will exterminated in a day, i can gurantee this.. We will be real killers. You come to this country and you want to be treated like gods, fvck you. Nigeria has been killing foriengn workers, and they come here acting like saints. Go to hell and stay in that shyt hole called gaint of shyt!!!! I swear in my town if i ever see a nigerian am going to cut his dickk and send it back to lagos. Muskont la bora man!! You all over may town selling pirated cds, and you all run barber shops! Coming here all acting smart. Nxa
I agree with you.
Nigerians should leave your country,afterall southafrica is self-sufficient and does not/will not need Nigeria's help in the future.
Good for ya.
All hail southafrica,the rainbow nation and the pride of africa.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 02, 2013
scipher: mumu

Lets nuke em.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 02, 2013
mu2sa2: The only reason this is front page news is because it involves a high level personality. for years now criminal gangs trail nigerians from OR airport and rob them. In one incident about 2 years ago a nigerian was followed from the airport to his hotel in Jo'bourg, robbed and shot at the reception. The unfortunate thing is that the criminals are based at the airport and clearly security agents their are involved. You just cant escape them if you are targeted.
They see every nigeria as having money. They can attack you even at the airport as happened to a friend, who was threatened with a gun by a policeman in the toilet at oliver Tambo and robbed just b4 boarding his flight back to lagos. Any naija person going to south africa should know that s/he can be robbed or killed at any time, anywhere. The violence there is mind-boggling.
true
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by QingQamal: 10:27pm On May 02, 2013
Na wa o! Dis guy don dey craze o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.