Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) (4154 Views)

Letter To My Wife-to- Be. (skydeep) / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Rate My Chick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2013
please be serious.

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Chanchit: 8:05pm On May 02, 2013
So na ashewo u wan marry..? Abi no be inside club she dey so..?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Saraha1(f): 8:08pm On May 02, 2013
This question sound silly to me.Did you consult us b4 you gave her engagement ring?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2013
Chanchit: So na ashewo u wan marry..? Abi no be inside club she dey so..?

i said serious replies, please
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Bigflamie(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2013
She's beautiful but you have to prevent her from engaging in all those drinks over there.
I have an issue with your babe's complexion tongue
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by sapien(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2013
Why her "mangoes" kon fall like slippers so?

Guy, you no good o!
You don use oversucking finish the once standing mangoes.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by aniiii(f): 8:18pm On May 02, 2013
WoooW what an exotic looking lady
i love her skin!!

your name ooo myyy
how bushy is this hairy a nus?? kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Darlenebabe: 8:25pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=Chanchit]So na ashewo u wan marry..? Abi no be inside club she dey so..?post ur own make we see weda e fine pass her. guy she is gorgeous
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Darlenebabe: 8:29pm On May 02, 2013
must u consult nairaland b4 making ur choice?beauty is in d eyes of d beholder
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by angelTI(f): 8:33pm On May 02, 2013
haa! am amazed. so u brought ur gf for evaluation on nairaland? ok o. she is slim, black n ur gf

dont forget to upload ur wedding album o
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by switdick(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2013
shocked Please help her!!

I think her water just broke .
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by toshacer: 8:39pm On May 02, 2013
What do you want to learn from their "ratings"? I am sure you are learning not to do this next time.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On May 02, 2013
quick question! bobo, na torchlight u dey use navigate her galilee ba? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by thot(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2013
I wonder wy dis guy behave dis way- ♓☺w old re u̶̲̥̅̊ pls?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Aklofs: 8:55pm On May 02, 2013
Pls and pls #landers,whoever is behind these isale abetu boy with lip stick,1/2 naked bitch,girl in da bar etc. pictures should stop please.or else hnmnmmm....i go just blow nairaland with ...
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by clemz85(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2013
abeg which kind pose be that? Upload another pic big bro
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by clemz85(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2013
abeg which kind mgbeke pose be that? Upload another pic big bro
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by fitzmayowa: 9:03pm On May 02, 2013
What about asking us when to sleep with her Na wa for some peeps on NL...

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2013
@op where is she placing her left hand what do they call that place? BTW she fine sha
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2013
is she bushy pussy? its seems the thing dey scratch am

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Agbgift(f): 10:09pm On May 02, 2013
Very silly question to ask.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by stainlessify: 10:20pm On May 02, 2013
I believe your love life should not b a public thing... Except u r loud, well shes not flahy but she looks cool, i dont av star to rate her with o.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by andyanders: 10:30pm On May 02, 2013
For Club? Na you go give am belle of na the alcohol wey dey there? I believe that you too is a drunk.

If u guys want to fight, just carry one bottle empty for her head or your own head
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by andyanders: 10:34pm On May 02, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:
please be serious.

Your Id self na Bushy Anus, no wonder she place her hand for her congo so that your anus go wet.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by mrofficial2(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2013
Bushy-Anus isn't serious. cheesy

Anyways, the girl is really cute, go on with the marriage.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 02, 2013
Physically she is cool frm d pics. But I can't categorically rate her frm inside.go 4 wot is inside nt d outside look, so u shuld b able to rate her urself frm inside.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 02, 2013
Why would we rate her pic Is she aware that you posted ha pic on a public forum? Even if we say she's ugly or beautiful, what difference does it make? Very silly question

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2013
Razz OP,
Razz girl.
Razz pose!
Prostitute! See how she grab her toto!
Tooth pick legs!

U go marry girl wey dey sell beer for bar!
Id!ot!
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Slimzybaby(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2013
@Op...how does she looks when she is nake.d?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by Achieverbaba: 11:24pm On May 02, 2013
Pls...wats her left hand doin??
Re: Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) by andyanders: 11:25pm On May 02, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

Adaobi, you see anything there to rate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Hannibal. / Am looking for Lovely Man For A Serious Relationship;age Between 26-34 / Picture of andyblaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.