Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nollywood actress Funke Akindele Signs Multimillion Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood actress Funke Akindele Signs Multimillion Deal (1857 Views)

Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood actress Funke Akindele Signs Multimillion Deal by anonymous6(f): 8:04pm On May 02, 2013
[b]"2013 is already looking promising for actress, Funke Akindele as she has signed an endorsement deal with Nigeria’s top jobs search website Jobberman.

HVP gathered that the deal was signed last December and would last for one year.

Funke, popularly called Jenifa will act as brand ambassador for the IT company.

It was not immediately ascertained how much she was paid, but those who were in the know said, it was a mouth-watering deal.

‘Being Nigeria’s number one Jobs website, we realised that there is a need to reach out to a set of people that are not aware of the existence and usefulness of Jobberman’, said an official of the company.

‘With over 500,000 registered users, a large number of active users of the internet are aware of Jobberman but the set of people we are targeting now basically visit Facebook and check mails only’.

Akindele, 36, is expected to appear in TV commercials and record radio ads. She will also make appearances at her Jenifa Foundation as well as Jobberman events."[/b]
http://theafricaneconomist.com/funke-akindele-nollywood-actress-signs-multimillion-deal/#.UYK4VEpv6RM
Re: Nollywood actress Funke Akindele Signs Multimillion Deal by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2013
Good for her wink
Re: Nollywood actress Funke Akindele Signs Multimillion Deal by stargalameena: 2:52pm On May 03, 2013
DIS IS ONE ACTRESS I SOO ADMIRE RIGHT FROM "I NEED TI KNOW" DAT EDUCATRIVE PROGRAMME DOS DAYSSS....I LOVE HERRRR SOMEONE PLS TELL HER..AND ALSO JACKIE APPIAH.....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood actress Funke Akindele Signs Multimillion Deal by anonymous6(f): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
stargal_ameena: DIS IS ONE ACTRESS I SOO ADMIRE RIGHT FROM "I NEED TI KNOW" DAT EDUCATRIVE PROGRAMME DOS DAYSSS....I LOVE HERRRR SOMEONE PLS TELL HER..AND ALSO JACKIE APPIAH.....

Yeah Funke akindele is very talented

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tiwa Savage's Makeover For New Album - Once Upon A Time / Denrele Kissing Charlyboy Was Photoshopped - Derenle / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Wizkid Vs Wannabe | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.