Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More (4168 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:21pm On May 02, 2013
i am soaked in sweat as i type this fellow nairalanders. ever since i became pregnant, my husband,s attitude has changed drastically. he no longer kisses me, hugs me nor eats with me. in the night, its worst. i beg him to make lov to me, but he wouldnt. what do i do?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2013
After baby don form finsh, u still want to dey open ur big vajina for todger?

Small time u go say u born son with two heads!
All parts of the body don form finish, make he come deposit another head or wetin?

Besides, if he pounds too hard and pound the baby's head commot(u realise e go still dey soft), u go say na one witch wey dey ur village dey do u if u come born pickin without head!

Or d baby dey swallow all d extra sperm, and wen he old, he go dey vomit them back, u go say d baby is allegic to cold dts why mucus dey come out of his nose!

BIG TOTO, mind urself!!

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by critique101(f): 11:30pm On May 02, 2013
BIGVAJINA: i am soaked in sweat as i type this fellow nairalanders. ever since i became pregnant, my husband,s attitude has changed drastically. he no longer kisses me, hugs me nor eats with me. in the night, its worst. i beg him to make lov to me, but he wouldnt. what do i do?

Rape him smiley
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by amtheone(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2013
BIGVAJINA: i am soaked in sweat as i type this fellow nairalanders. ever since i became pregnant, my husband,s attitude has changed drastically. he no longer kisses me, hugs me nor eats with me. in the night, its worst. i beg him to make lov to me, but he wouldnt. what do i do?

I think ur username is d challenge. The man has endured so far. I think u need to work on ur username as to encourage the man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by iebanehita(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2013

Seriously, ur usaname says a lot bout you. the man has accomplished hs mission by impregnatin you. give him a break dear. its nt easy f/u.cki,ng a BIG VA/GI?NA ooooo. it takes lots of guts nd daring attitude.
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by baynix(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2013
He No Longer Kiss U?? Why Did U Stop Brushin Ur Teeth?? And For The Hug.. Is Like U Are Developing Body Odour? And U Shld Work On The Way U Eat.. Dont Rush!!
grin grin

You Beg Him To Giv U Bulala?? Why Shld He Giv U?? Ur Tonto Is Too Big Na! undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Temismith(f): 7:38am On May 03, 2013
I would have loved to comment,but i won't.
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by DoffMan2: 7:54am On May 03, 2013
Temismith: I would have loved to comment,but i won't.

But you did!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by DoffMan2: 7:55am On May 03, 2013

The guy is tired of just rimming.
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2013
wetin i wan talk sef...dis ur story e get as e be

1 Like

Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by ukchy: 8:29am On May 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: After baby don form finsh, u still want to dey open ur big vajina for todger?

All parts of the body don form finish, make he come deposit another head or wetin?

Besides, if he pounds too hard and pound the baby's head commot(u realise e go still dey soft), u go say na one witch wey dey ur village dey do u if u come born pickin without head!

Or d baby dey swallow all d extra sperm, and wen he old, he go dey vomit them back, u go say d baby is allegic to cold dts why mucus dey come out of his nose!

BIG TOTO, mind urself!!

Shaaaaraaaap if you don't have any advice to offer....Mpama
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by BB12(f): 9:08am On May 03, 2013
@Op: Cool down! To start with, your 'user name' needs rehabilitation undecided

You may wanna sit him down and talk things out...some men think intercourse after pregnancy may chop off the baby's head cheesy

In addition, always spice things up...wear sexy dresses and lingeries, make nice hairdos (if you're too tired to go to salon, call for home services), shower at least, twice in a day...in short, always look hawt despite d protruding tummy
wink Am sure he'll come around.

Goodluck!
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Kx: 9:12am On May 03, 2013
What is in a name?

U could be suffering truly; but with your user name, am afraid,its pretty difficult to take the post serious and
give some useful advice.
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by naijazown(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2013
grin
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Lagusta(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2013
U guyz dont know this guy lady.... If she is even a lady....

Just click on her moniker and see for yourself, from the romance to the jokes section!!! grin grin
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Princeparix(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2013
Big_vava>so u later attract and marry dat ur co-worker?
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2013
ukchy:

ewure ni e!
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Nobody: 10:26am On May 03, 2013
Lol @ all the comments, you guys won't kill me.

@op kpele may be hubby just dey pity you, he might be scared something may go wrong if he plays with you.
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by ezemoses(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2013
its natural for him not to want Bleep you because you are pregnant. don't you know that sex is for relationships and not for marriage. you are yet to feel Hot for the rest of your life o as it will only get worse from now. Big Vjj
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Kairoseki77: 10:57am On May 03, 2013
Mayb it's because you have a bigvagina.
It must feel like throwing a hot dog down a hallway...

Urban Dictionary Definition:
Throwing a hotdog down a hallway

"A female who has had s.ex so much that she has become extremely loose."
Man, having sex with that chick was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

[img]http://purplejesus.files./2009/12/hotdoghallway.jpg[/img]
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Babztemmy: 11:01am On May 03, 2013
He is only scared of hurting d baby. It takes a strong man to sleep with u while preggy. But he will come around, u just dont stop looking sexy, nd may be u doing some things that turn him off u should work in that, but try as much as possible to always smell good, look good, cos he has to touch u ooo, cos by d time d baby is born no touching 4 him till after ur postpertum. So do wat u gotta do now
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Nobody: 11:01am On May 03, 2013
Jisos cheesy cheesy grin grin
@mike ... Not nice grin
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Nobody: 11:50am On May 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: After baby don form finsh, u still want to dey open ur big vajina for todger?

BIG TOTO, mind urself!!
lmao na wa o.men dey vex gan o cheesy the op is in trouble.so because of her problem you con lambast am like this cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by sweetgala(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2013
I just can't laugh , lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Chibuhealth(f): 3:11pm On May 03, 2013
I think its none of ur concern for those of u seriously talking about her username#BIGVAJINA.........what she need is ur advice nt ur mockery words...mtchewwwwwwww.....
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by exalt2009: 4:15pm On May 03, 2013
ukchy:

Most people in this forum don't have sense of reasoning at all..give your advice or opinion..Una go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ type word as ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ una N̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ get brain self...Moderator please don't just allow people to spoil dis place jo...
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by exalt2009: 4:17pm On May 03, 2013
Michaeljones36: Mayb it's because you have a bigvagina.
It must feel like throwing a hot dog down a hallway...

[img]http://purplejesus.files./2009/12/hotdoghallway.jpg[/img]

You are a̶̲̥̅̊ fooool
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by johnwell(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2013
I will comment later, i dey laf ur username tire
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by Babztemmy: 6:19pm On May 03, 2013
eze moses: its natural for him not to want Bleep you because you are pregnant. don't you know that sex is for relationships and not for marriage. you are yet to feel Hot for the rest of your life o as it will only get worse from now. Big Vjj
D most stupid response ever
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by chiteny(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2013

Your user name answers your question. angry angry
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by dasparrow: 9:34pm On May 03, 2013

Can you blame him? The man is tired of your big vjay-jay already. You like s/e*x too much woman and you have slacked your vajina like an elastic rubber band in the process. Twenty years down the line, he won't want to touch you ever again because your vajina will be so loose, that his p*r*i*c/k may feel lost in your big hole. Please seek help for your s*e/x addiction because it seems you want to give your unborn baby male s*pe/rm to drink. This sincere advice is for your own good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church / How To Start Your Oil And Gas Business Whit Out Start Up Capital / Perfumes, make up and more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.