Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerian Beer Grace The Stalls Of Uk's Biggest Supermarket - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Beer Grace The Stalls Of Uk's Biggest Supermarket (1148 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Snake Venom, World’s Strongest Beer Contains 67.5% Of Alcohol / Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Beer Grace The Stalls Of Uk's Biggest Supermarket by murtalaa(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2013
I always feel proud when i see Nigerian brands stocked in other countries. I could not resist taking a snap shot of this guinness stout at Tesco today. This shows that every time we castigate our country we should spare some moment to give kudos to some small things that matters as well. Another Nigerian brand that i find no substitute for here in the UK is ota made indomie. I tried different varieties of noodles here in the UK but believe me there is none like our very own indomie. Its not just about taste but the texture in the mouth...just finished a plate, yummy!

Seriously, if only some Nigerian brands could put in more effort then the sky is just the starting point for our SME's. Not every oyibo made is good and our products can confidently compete if only extra effort could be put into branding.

Do you know of any Nigerian made product that is successfull abroad? I don't mean the Garri and co that only Africans purchase at the African market

Re: Nigerian Beer Grace The Stalls Of Uk's Biggest Supermarket by toshacer: 7:25am On May 03, 2013
Are you new in the UK? Obviously.
Re: Nigerian Beer Grace The Stalls Of Uk's Biggest Supermarket by murtalaa(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2013
tosh_acer: Are you new in the UK? Obviously.
does it matter? if you must know i am not new. i only got to know recently because i don't drink any alchoholic drink. In any case the information is not for your I-too-know types but for people living in Nigeria who would not know.

(1) (Reply)

SIMPLE TIPS THAT REDEFINE YOUR HOME / Eating Late Dinner After 6pm. Good Or Bad? Fad Or Healthy / "How Broke People Soak Garri" VS "How Rich People Soak Garri"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.