Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 (4714 Views)

New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / Nigeria's Population Now 168m, Hits 221m In 2020 / Eko Atlantic City - The New Lagos (Cnn Inside Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 7:33am On May 03, 2013
BELOW ARE PIXS OF LAGOS IN 2020, DO YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE?
1... IKORODU AT NIGHT
2... EBUTE METTA
3...AJEGUNLE
4..OSHODI

Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2013
5..MOWE
6..MILE12
7..ADENIJI ADELE
8..4TH MAINLAND BRIDGE

Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 7:38am On May 03, 2013
9...5TH MAINLAND BRIDGE
10..OSHODI OKE

Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by niggi4life(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2013
in your dreams.. lool
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2013
grin Studies shows that people who fantasize a lot tends to live longer & are less prone to heart diseases.
Keep on day dreaming @op! It's good for your health.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by dplordx(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2013
emmysenior: grin Studies shows that people who fantasize a lot tends to live longer & are less prone to heart diseases.
Keep on day dreaming @op! It's good for your health.

Sad jealous beasts. I wonder why the development of the SW is of bigger concern to you than those your brothers getting kidnapped in SS, SE, and the ones getting killed and bombed in the North. Bunch of petty hate-filled losers. Lagos shall get there. Just keep voting in those brainless turds, and keep lying to yourself they are the best. M0rons!
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by sauceEEP(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2013
lasgidi babe, how far? Nice thread devoid of HUAH!! U know what i mean don't you? Back to topic, i think you should caption it pix of lagos in the next century.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by sweetgala(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2013
Why are peeps here beefing and pessimistic about the advancement of Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by OneNaira6: 9:17am On May 03, 2013
Lmfao. it didn't happen in 40 or so years since independence, how you fit think it can happen in 7 years? awake up from your slumber. *gets cold water and pour on OP* wake up
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 10:04am On May 03, 2013
One_Naira: Lmfao. it didn't happen in 40 or so years since independence, how you fit think it can happen in 7 years? awake up from your slumber. *gets cold water and pour on OP* wake up
It didnt happen, due to corruption, it might not happen in the next 7yrs due to time lapse. But it would defo happen in less than 20yrs if we continue with the current trend of sensible Governors in the SW.

PDP is the botanical name of the Plague God sent to the Egyptians

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by 50calibre(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2013
Wow! By then, I would be a few steps closer to achieving my presidential goal.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by basilo101: 10:32am On May 03, 2013
dplordx:

Sad jealous beasts. I wonder why the development of the SW is of bigger concern to you than those your brothers getting kidnapped in SS, SE, and the ones getting killed and bombed in the North. Bunch of petty hate-filled losers. Lagos shall get there. Just keep voting in those brainless turds, and keep lying to yourself they are the best. M0rons!
u south westerners hardly talk abj ibadan, ado-ekiti, oshogbo etc. SW nw literally means Lagos. FG built Lagos, nw dat FG has vacated Lagos it may nt evn b able 2 maintain d infrastructure FG left. Ibadan,Enugu and Kaduna were d regional capitals, ibadan stil cari last among d three

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by CROWE: 10:46am On May 03, 2013
Lagos will not be like that by 2020, it is tied down by Nigeria's revenue allocation system which makes it so that any progress in Lagos is hampered by the governments syphoning of money to unproductive states. You see, when someone is doing well, the sane thing to do is to give him more money but in Nigeria all the money made in all states including Lagos is collected, the federal government keeps most of it and shares the rest among the states so Lagos cannot grow since any financial progress is stalled so its a nice dream but it wont happen unless we become truly federal, all states gain fiscal autonomy and money made in Lagos can then continue to fuel its economy.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by mickyarams: 10:53am On May 03, 2013
keep dreaming lol! even eko atlantic will not look anything close to what they've been showing us.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 10:55am On May 03, 2013
dplordx:

Wow!? Where did all these jargons come from?
Wetin concern SE with what d guy said na?
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 10:58am On May 03, 2013
basilo101:
u south westerners hardly talk abj ibadan, ado-ekiti, oshogbo etc. SW nw literally means Lagos. FG built Lagos, nw dat FG has vacated Lagos it may nt evn b able 2 maintain d infrastructure FG left. Ibadan,Enugu and Kaduna were d regional capitals, ibadan stil cari last among d three

This is what I don't like! What do you know about Ibadan?

Tell me what makes enugu or kaduna better than Ib! Is it infrasture or what?
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by OneNaira6: 11:13am On May 03, 2013
Ijogz K: It didnt happen, due to corruption, it might not happen in the next 7yrs due to time lapse. But it would defo happen in less than 20yrs if we continue with the current trend of sensible Governors in the SW.

PDP is the botanical name of the Plague God sent to the Egyptians

story. thanks for the tale, call me when reality hits
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by djon78(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2013
django1:

dont go there, I ve been to the three cities and Ibadan is very disorganised and dirty. Kaduna is ok but Enugu is just neat, well planned and organised and with good infrastructure. Most of these folks have never moved out of their region b4, thats why they will say that East is not developed, but all na because of ignorance
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2013
django1:

Guy go apply for WAEC cus ur reasoning is way below ur age smh @op keep dreaming even next 20 years Lagos will not be close to that.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 03, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Guy go apply for WAEC cus ur reasoning is way below ur age smh @op keep dreaming even next 20 years Lagos will not be close to that.

Just so you know, I wrote waec 15 years ago, unless you wrote yours any earlier than that please so some respect!

I'm in Ibadan right now and I don't see any dirt you people are fond of shouting in our ear drums!

There is nothing special about enugu, nothing at all, so shut it.

There are threads on NL that has made comparison between IB and Enugu please feel free to dig it up and see if your enugu holds any advantage over IB.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Rossikk(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2013
There's not a great difference between those pics and the way Lagos looks even today.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 03, 2013
djon78: dont go there, I ve been to the three cities and Ibadan is very disorganised and dirty. Kaduna is ok but Enugu is just neat, well planned and organised and with good infrastructure. Most of these folks have never moved out of their region b4, thats why they will say that East is not developed, but all na because of ignorance

Another fallacy, yorubas don't leave their region.

Buses are moving from SW to SE daily do you think its only easterners that travel in those buses?

Ibadan is only dirty and disorganised in your prejudiced mind!

Point out one vicinity is Ibadan that is dirty, I know you idiots will like to show me pictures of brown roofs.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 03, 2013
Bwahahahahahaha

Fool's paradise!! undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by ba7man(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2013
Being realistic 2020 is too soon for Lagos to look like that...... but never say never.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 03, 2013
ba7man: Being realistic 2020 is too soon for Lagos to look like that...... but never say never.

Unless if a miracle happen bro, like make God just format d brain of everybody for this country!
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by ba7man(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2013
django1:

Unless if a miracle happen bro, like make God just format d brain of everybody for this country!
Hehehehe....It can eventually look like the pics in the future.....but not in 2020 sha. Maybe 2040-2050 after an aggressive and increased approach to infrastructural development.
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by djon78(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2013
django1:

Another fallacy, yorubas don't leave their region.

Buses are moving from SW to SE daily do you think its only easterners that travel in those buses?

Ibadan is only dirty and disorganised in your prejudiced mind!

Point out one vicinity is Ibadan that is dirty, I know you idiots will like to show me pictures of brown roofs.
simple question have u been to Enugu and Kaduna b4? Dont come here and be talking crap, how many yoruba folks have gone outside their region very few unlike northerners and Igbos, I have been to Ibadan not once and its got nothin on Enugu. Most of u guys are ignorant simple, one Yoruba babe told of how her perception changed about East changed when she served in Enugu, that she was surprised with what she saw than what she heard b4 about the east.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 03, 2013
djon78: simple question have u been to Enugu and Kaduna b4? Dont come here and be talking crap, how many yoruba folks have gone outside their region very few unlike northerners and Igbos, I have been to Ibadan not once and its got nothin on Enugu. Most of u guys are ignorant simple, one Yoruba babe told of how her perception changed about East changed when she served in Enugu, that she was surprised with what she saw than what she heard b4 about the east.

Lol! Guy I've been to all south eastern states!

There's no state in nigeria that you won't find a yoruba man!
Yes ibos travel more that does not mean others don't.

Ibadan has nothing on Enugu, I hear, please tell me what enugu has on Ibadan?
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2013
django1:

Just so you know, I wrote waec 15 years ago, unless you wrote yours any earlier than that please so some respect!

I'm in Ibadan right now and I don't see any dirt you people are fond of shouting in our ear drums!

There is nothing special about enugu, nothing at all, so shut it.

There are threads on NL that has made comparison between IB and Enugu please feel free to dig it up and see if your enugu holds any advantage over IB.

Guy are u sure u wrote WAEC 15 years ago ? I doubt it but if u are saying the truth u need to upgrade ur reasoning cus its too low
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 03, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Guy are u sure u wrote WAEC 15 years ago ? I doubt it but if u are saying the truth u need to upgrade ur reasoning cus its too low

My reasoning is low because I don't think ibadan is dirty as you subscribe?

Child go play with sand!
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 03, 2013
sauceEEP: lasgidi babe, how far? Nice thread devoid of HUAH!! U know what i mean don't you? Back to topic, i think you should caption it pix of lagos in the next century.
lol
Re: Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 by Horus(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2013
sexyseun: BELOW ARE PIXS OF LAGOS IN 2020, DO YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE?

Yes it is possible. But what about pictures of Eko Atlantic in 2020?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells / Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever / SLAVERY IN SAHCOL (skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.