Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) (44802 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Snake Crawls Out Of Woman’sprivate Part Duringdeliverance Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 03, 2013
ideal94: Solution:
* Give ur Life to JESUS:
Be Born again,surrender all to him,he cares for u,he loves u, knows ur pain/hurt, 'Come to me all ye dt labour n heavy in heart n i will give u rest'. Welcome d Holy Spirit ur best Counsellor,Guide,Teacher,Standby,Best Friend into ur life, Develop a Personal r/p with ur Creator, make him nos 1 followed by ur Husband.
* Prayer of Forgiveness:
'The Lord's prayer say ' Forgive us our Sins,as we forgive those who trespass/sin against us......' , Pray dt God shld forgive u ur Sins- of Anger,Hurts in ur heart towards ur partner, Pray for a Clean Heart, By d Blood of Jesus n free urself from every thought dt keeps u in boundage by d Blood of Jesus.
*Pray God for a New Love towards ur partner, there is nothing we ask God from a Clean Heart dt he does not ANSWER us.
* Forgive ur Partner Consciously ,Sincerely,from within in Prayers to God by d Blood of Jesus,make it ur creed every time d thoughts rises from within.
* With d WISDOM of GOD : Express urself verbally to ur partner,empty ur mind to Him and BE CAREFUL DO NOT CONDEM,ABUSE,JUDGE ur partners for his acts ,Remember u have forgiven him. Tell him u have forgiven him.
*ALWAYS PRAY 4 Him- his will,mind,emotions,spiritual,social,physical life everything should conform to Gods Standard.
*ALWAYS LOVE ur partner:
Pregnancy/Baby/Job/Too much Activity, should Not hinder ur INTIMACY/SEX LIFE with ur partner.
Treat him like a Baby -He wants dt, cos other ladies will treat him like dt if u dont.
* Apreciate/Respect Him,DO NOT Over-Look His Act of Kindness, Tell him SWEET WORDS cos he want dt.
* LOVE YOURSELF:
Pamper urself wit good things, ALWAYS LOOK VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE TO HIM,
Good outfits, make up,romantic fragrances,make ur home/room attractive,healty foods. etc
* Read Good Books dt address ur situation, Go On-Line for informations .
* INITIATE FAMILY PRAYERS it helps, A FAMILY THATS PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER.
Bros relax
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 03, 2013
That is certainly the funniest gif I've come across

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by UjSizzle(f): 12:39pm On May 03, 2013
OP it's important you leave a link from where you copied your topic.

@post. What you and your husband lack is closure. You lost your s.ex drive after you had your baby because you felt fat and ugly and yet you never opened up to him. I believe a man you've had healthy s.ex with for years can tell when you stop being as responsive no matter how much you try to hide it.
Basically you chased him out of your home and led him to find solace in other women. I haven't said there is nothing wrong with what he did, he was unfaithful and wasn't in tune with your emotions, BUT some men are that dumb undecided.

Talk to your man. It's high time you two actually opened up to each other like married people do. And pray a lot that God gives him the grace to feel shameful for his act..if that doesn't happen, there's no way he'll stop.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by adewal15(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2013
sir mally: He truly doesn't deserve you, if he could be this wicked because of sex how much more when you don't have a job and rely on him, my sister if he is still cheating run while u have the chance before he would give you aids and spoil your future
So the best on your mind for her is divorce?pls stop...
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Paentera(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2013
How many times will this same story be posted to Nairaland? Same story was posted in March and members complained that it had been posted in October. Una no dey tire for repeat stories ni?
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 03, 2013
Or you can just push for a divorce if you are not happy....

No need to talk,chat,conversate, or exchange ideas...Just tell am say you no dey do again, then call your lawyers.

Shebi you kuku ma dey earn pass am, you will be able to find another toyboy man soon.

When in doubt, make like Beyonce...Oya to the left,To the left... angry

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by mediainspired: 12:46pm On May 03, 2013
Sir nashville, u are just too much. In-depth, analytical, articulate, perceptive. My salute to u! Everyone here, including the poster, could beat about the bush, but u've nailed the point; the truth and nothing but the truth. Marriage is a sacred thing and, I believe, the most important decision a person would ever make is the one they marry. If u make mistakes in job, career, profession, choice of residence, friendship, relationship; somehow u culd still correct them wit time; but a mistake in marriage culd make people miserable in life. D only way out is divorce, which God and the society frowns on. Dat's why I laugh wen som ppl here take d issue of relationship/marriage wit levity and say flippant things like 'just follow ur heart.' Wow! How easy! Somtimes ur heart can be fickle & be confused. Think, seek counsel and involve God. All that glitters is not gold; and pre.cious stones are often buried in rubble. Ur fickle eyes and heart may not see it (except u're really deep and perceptive)

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by mediainspired: 12:46pm On May 03, 2013
Sir nashville, u are just too much. In-depth, analytical, articulate, perceptive. My salute to u! Everyone here, including the poster, could beat about the bush, but u've nailed the point; the truth and nothing but the truth. Marriage is a sacred thing and, I believe, the most important decision a person would ever make is the one they marry. If u make mistakes in job, career, profession, choice of residence, friendship, relationship; somehow u culd still correct them wit time; but a mistake in marriage culd make people miserable in life. D only way out is divorce, which God and the society frowns on. Dat's why I laugh wen som ppl here take d issue of relationship/marriage wit levity and say flippant things like 'just follow ur heart.' Wow! How easy! Somtimes ur heart can be fickle & be confused. Think, seek counsel and involve God. All that glitters is not gold; and pre.cious stones are often buried in rubble. Ur fickle eyes and heart may not see it (except u're really deep and perceptive)
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by ibironkefayemi(f): 12:46pm On May 03, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]
* Give ur Life to JESUS:
Be Born again,surrender all to him,he cares for u,he loves u, knows ur pain/hurt, 'Come to me all ye dt labour n heavy in heart n i will give u rest'. Welcome d Holy Spirit ur best Counsellor,Guide,Teacher,Standby,Best Friend into ur life, Develop a Personal r/p with ur Creator, make him nos 1 followed by ur Husband.
* Prayer of Forgiveness:
'The Lord's prayer say ' Forgive us our Sins,as we forgive those who trespass/sin against us......' , Pray dt God shld forgive u ur Sins- of Anger,Hurts in ur heart towards ur partner, Pray for a Clean Heart, By d Blood of Jesus n free urself from every thought dt keeps u in boundage by d Blood of Jesus.
*Pray God for a New Love towards ur partner, there is nothing we ask God from a Clean Heart dt he does not ANSWER us.
* Forgive ur Partner Consciously ,Sincerely,from within in Prayers to God by d Blood of Jesus,make it ur creed every time d thoughts rises from within.
* With d WISDOM of GOD : Express urself verbally to ur partner,empty ur mind to Him and BE CAREFUL DO NOT CONDEM,ABUSE,JUDGE ur partners for his acts ,Remember u have forgiven him. Tell him u have forgiven him.
*ALWAYS PRAY 4 Him- his will,mind,emotions,spiritual,social,physical life everything should conform to Gods Standard.
*ALWAYS LOVE ur partner:
Pregnancy/Baby/Job/Too much Activity, should Not hinder ur INTIMACY/SEX LIFE with ur partner.
Treat him like a Baby -He wants dt, cos other ladies will treat him like dt if u dont.
* Apreciate/Respect Him,DO NOT Over-Look His Act of Kindness, Tell him SWEET WORDS cos he want dt.
* LOVE YOURSELF:
Good outfits, make up,romantic fragrances,make ur home/room attractive,healty foods. etc
* INITIATE FAMILY PRAYERS it helps, A FAMILY THATS PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER.
gud talk! Wish u bliss ur marriage real soon
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by spiritchild(f): 12:46pm On May 03, 2013
Wish I could talk wit u one on one. I have been married for 7years and can tell u the first 3 yrs are usually the worst cos I had a similar experience too in the first 2 yrs of my marriage. Send me a mail and lets talk. No marriage is hopeless when God is at the center.

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by ibironkefayemi(f): 12:46pm On May 03, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]
* Give ur Life to JESUS:
* Prayer of Forgiveness:
*ALWAYS LOVE ur partner:
* LOVE YOURSELF:
gud talk! Wish u bliss in ur marriage real soon
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 03, 2013
siobahn: @OP, You need to let go of the feeling of hurt and betrayal if you must get your marriage to the point where it was before you refused your husband sex (that was mistake No.1). But you can watch the movie Mr. & Mrs. by Nse Ikpe - Etim and Joseph Benjamin. Think it's good for wives who have cheating husbands that doesn't appreciate their worth but still want their man back. Above all, take it to the Lord in prayers. There is no situation that God cannot change, the heart of every man is in the hands of God.
Note: Wisdom is profitable to direct.

That movie MR and MRS is the best Nigerian movie I have seen all my life(I think)

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2013

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Krasid(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2013
* Give ur Life to JESUS:
* Prayer of Forgiveness:
*ALWAYS LOVE ur partner:
* LOVE YOURSELF:
guy she needs a little advice not this your long speech.anyway i advice the OP to see a pastor quickly.your husband needs deliverance.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by obelisk(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2013
Divorce him

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by pearlesther: 12:53pm On May 03, 2013
I still dnt understand wht marriage has eventually turned to God help me ooooo some gud guys can turn bad sha... Its not funny atall
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by siobahn: 12:53pm On May 03, 2013
*laughing and rolling on the floor* thanks for making my weekend
imperiouxx: This pacificguy is a man trying to impose a woman, well what about trying this:

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2013
sir mally: He truly doesn't deserve you, if he could be this wicked because of sex how much more when you don't have a job and rely on him, my sister if he is still cheating run while u have the chance before he would give you aids and spoil your future
As far as you are concerned you have given advice! at op,you both have trangressed..you created the avenue for this mess,you practically sent him out to the hawks when your went numb and denied him genuine marital obligations and now the hes turned into a berserk jerky jack. Both of you especially you have to return back to where you lost it and am sure you understand what am saying. Do this and other advices, of course,genuinely and prayerfully.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2013
..da hell wit this damm server duplicating my posts!
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by eyenCalabar(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2013
PacificGuy, I think it either you are using your husband's handle to make this post or you are a gay. This is crap. Can't waste my precious counsel for this.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by pearlesther: 1:01pm On May 03, 2013
spiritchild: Wish I could talk wit u one on one. I have been married for 7years and can tell u the first 3 yrs are usually the worst cos I had a similar experience too in the first 2 yrs of my marriage. Send me a mail and lets talk. No marriage is hopeless when God is at the center.
I agree wt u @op u dnt hv to gv up dis soon for God can and I'm sure He w turn things around for gud in ur marriage,pls dnt gv up talk to ur man in a descent way always mk him realise u r one and he's ur head,be prayerful and holy spirit w always lead u on hw to deal wt d situatn wt d hope dat peace w return to ur home in no time pls dnt ever think of leaving ur husband and ur home divorce cnt do it but only invite God into ur home and peace w return ur hubby w realise himself and knw dat u r d best.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by tellwisdom: 1:04pm On May 03, 2013
imperiouxx: This pacificguy is a man trying to impose a woman, well what about trying this:

Bros make i join you praise him

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by ipasco: 1:04pm On May 03, 2013
what an advice! shame on you home destroyer, sure you are not married.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by dammytosh: 1:05pm On May 03, 2013
Nashville: You may not like my advice, but I honestly do not think you should have married him. You should ask yourself why you married him. Was he cheating before marriage - be truthful? Were you getting older and desperate?

Truth is that you think you are better than your husband, that's why you had to mention how much more you earn. And he probably married you because you were very successful too and you were getting desperate. This happens all the time.

You guys need to have a heart to heart talk, and pray fervently, cos, from what you have described, both of you are already divorced but still living together probably for society sake.

You can't blame her. some serial cheaters will never get caught. If you talk about other vices, i woudn't av said anytin. Don't argue with me on that statement and don't feel you can ever catch some people.

The question now is the way forward. You need to call him and talk to him in a calm manner. This is your marriage and your home. You have to humbly fight for it before you consider divorce.

also, advise your daughters never to marry a man if they earn multiple times more than him or he does not have the potential to earn more than them as soon as possible.

- My 2 Cents
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by nodullin(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2013
My dear some Men are kinda wicked!!!

U need to give him some space>>> & Make him want U back!!

on the other hand>>> You may as well cheat back at him and when I mean cheat!! I mean cheat on his stoopid a*s!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by its22078: 1:10pm On May 03, 2013
Speak to your husband and tell him everything u just told us now. IF there is not a radical change (which i suspect there will not be), leave him and move on with your life. The Bible says 'Do not commit adultery.' It does not say 'Do not commit adultery unless ...your wife refuses you sex.' So to all those trying to blame her and saying that its her fault that her husband is cheating, shame on you. Typical naija attitude, a man can cheat and get away with it and the wife must be to blame, however, if a woman cheats, shes the child of the Devil.

5 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by neksummi(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2013
It hurts so bad when one partner cheats on the other. Sister, keep praying. God'll surely see you through.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by oyebanji(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2013
You need to open up and tell your husband what he has done wrong.

There is nothing communication, truthfulness and love can not fix.

You cant continue to hurt in silence.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by ebosed: 1:13pm On May 03, 2013
call 08030899585 for counseling
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by its22078: 1:17pm On May 03, 2013
* Give ur Life to JESUS:
* Prayer of Forgiveness:
*ALWAYS LOVE ur partner:
* LOVE YOURSELF:

As much as i agree with the idea of givng your life to Christ and casting all your cares upon him and forgiveness, what i disagree with this post is that it kind of puts the responsibility on the wife and none on the husband which is very typical of nigerian culture. You are basically trying to say that if she does all those things, her husband will change. My dear, you cannot change anyone, only God can do that! There is no excuse for cheating. Im sure her husband has faults also, but she has not used those as an excuse to cheat. Why must she beg for his love by doing all those extra things (not that im against looking good for your husband etc), its just that its like your saying that by doing all these things, she will change him or that because she did not do it, its ok for husband to be cheating. On that not, in the text that she wrote, she did say that she continued to offer her husband sex despite not feeling like it so all those that are accusing her of withholding, need to go and read the text again!

3 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 03, 2013

If na boobi you get show ....

Op! sorry
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by its22078: 1:19pm On May 03, 2013
adewal15: So the best on your mind for her is divorce?pls stop...

So best on your mind is for her to remain in a rleationship with a man who totally disrespects her and continue to have sex with him and contract possibly AIDS. Pls stop.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / 12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.