Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) (44798 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Snake Crawls Out Of Woman’sprivate Part Duringdeliverance Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 05, 2013
Lexoria:

I'd rather have AIDs and GO to HEAVEN than you who would have AIDS and GO to HELL :p

You will spend all your life raising your husband's bastards.
Enjoy your AIDS wink
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Lexoria: 9:03am On May 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

You will spend all your life raising your husband's bastards.
Enjoy your AIDS wink

Talk to the hand.......
Its Sunday,I can't be doing e-xchange of words.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 05, 2013
^^ then say amen
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by edwardadex23(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2013
When u know u earn more than ur Husband then why do you come here seeking for advice?u sef proud joor,u get elephant atitude.u knw whats gud for u,u dey earn much na so u must be intelligent
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by nkbubu: 3:06pm On May 05, 2013
Am not here to judge but to point out a few things.losin sex drive is not uncommon wit pregnant women and sumtimes it still takes a little time afta childbirth for sum to get back dier groove.its not enough reason 4 men to cheat on dier wives aftall d tin no b food.marriage has its ups n dwns so both partners shuld learn to bear wit one anoda on issues arisin and seek for solutions instead of havin xtra marital affairs outside dier home.my tots!!!
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by nwachineke00: 3:08pm On May 05, 2013
Hmmm. This marriage wahala don tire me.... I believe everyone has the power to enjoy life, happiness is a choice & most times we have to be selfish smiley smiley So madam ignore that man for now and focus on ur job & baby.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Mimicole(f): 3:24pm On May 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw: @op,no comment
u shouldn't have bothered nau. @poster try n use some of d useful tips posted here to work out ur marriage, u can't just give up on ur marriage like dat, aftr all u guys once shared love and its jus bn a year(if I got u rit). Communication is key, tell him all dt has bothered u all ds while, see a professional on marriage issues if possible dt will encourage u guys to open up.... Finally my dear try e no easy at all
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by blank(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2013
Fake story culled from a blog. That is why I don't come to this section anymore.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 07, 2013
Mayflowa:

kiss Can I propose to you plz?

You'd have to find you're way to Canada on your own and ask me proper! HMPHHH tongue wink
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by kimhilson001: 7:30pm On May 26, 2013
First of all i want to thank kristina for the post she made on how dr khakani helped her in bringing back her lover before christmas. At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted dr khakani and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3years and i have been lonely and depressed without him,So i told him if he has helped anyone called kristina and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before christmas.i said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover,He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved.He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover Steve voice.i was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life,So i told him to come over which he did,As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift I was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady,Am so happy today and am also thanking kristina for posting this early. Dr khakani you are truly a man of your word. He can also make a barren woman get pregnant and have her own child, he can cure cancer, diabetes or any kind of disease or sickness and solve any kind of problems in this world. Friends you can contact dr khakani on his private khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com or cell number +2348062216903.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by kimhilson001: 4:20am On Jun 13, 2013
I woke up this morning with joy and smile seeing my lover who asked for divorce sleeping on the same bed with me,True the help of this great man called Dr khakani i am Kim from the united state am here to testify in the good name of this God-sent called Dr khakani for the great thing he has done after i have been in a relationship and we later got married after 6 years of marriage my lover davis just woke up one morning and told me that he needs a divorce and he needs the divorce very urgently that he his tired of me and he wants to get a new lover he said mean words to me that made me cry and believe maybe some spirit entered into him,The next day was a letter from the lawyer that my lover needed a divorce when the lawyer came home tears dropped out of my eyes then i packed my things and decided to leave the house for him which then he brought the lady he said he wants to get married to so we where suppose to be in court this Wednesday the 12 of this month,But i got to know about Dr khakani when i was reading a magazine how he has cancelled lots of divorce so then i went to the internet read lots of Reviews about Dr khakani on the internet how he has helped lots of people in getting back there lover so i could not waste much time i contacted him and told him what my problem was then he told me that my lover would be back to my arms within 24 hours Lo and behold my lover Davis came back to my arm drove away the lady he brought home and he called me and asked where i was he came over and apologies to me in tears that he does not need the divorce anymore all he wants is me and he made me had access to his account SSN ATM pin and beneficiary to all his account am so happy today divorce cancelled within 24hours i believe Dr khakani is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr khakani has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail. com or cell phone +2348062216903

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.