Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. (1007 Views)

Admission Into Austrian Universities. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. by Talkofadmission: 8:51am On May 03, 2013
This thread is for us to discuss how we got admission to study oversea. Since there are so many scammers online, this thread could give out genuine tips to others who wish to study abroad.

In my case, I got my admission to study in UK through DELETED in 2004. I was admitted into Henley College in Coventry. After my foundation course which lasted for about 6 months, we applied for university degree through UCAS with the assistance of the college. I was then admitted into Coventry University in 2005 and finished in 2008. While in school I did some part time job in sales and marketing. Though you need financial support from your sponsor to live properly, the part time job still assisted with some little cash to play around with.
In terms of getting my visa as at 2004, the agency DELETED did everything. I only went to immigration to get my passport cus I didnt have any then. I didnt go to the embassey for any interview but I got my visa after 2 weeks of sending my documents through DELETED.

How did yours go?
Re: How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. by Godson201333(m): 5:47am On Jul 11, 2013
scam things..
Re: How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. by superior1: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
This thread needs to be DELETED
Re: How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. by Ezegozie(m): 2:14am On Jul 13, 2013
Talkofadmission:

In my case, I got my admission to study in UK through DELETED In terms of getting my visa DELETED did everything. I only went to immigration to get my passport cus I didnt have any then. I didnt go to the embassey for any interview but I got my visa after 2 weeks of sending my documents through DELETED.

How did yours go?

all i see in your post is DELETED do this, DELETED do that,

pls OP, since you so much like DELETED, i suggest your thread should be DELETED just like my guy superior suggested hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Bring Someone From Nigeria To Look After My Kids? / 100-km Chinese Traffic Jam / Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.