Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Will Double Your Money In 10 Days Using Bet365 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Double Your Money In 10 Days Using Bet365 (2757 Views)

BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 / Can I Withdraw From Bet365 Using My GTB Master Card? / Cocoa Production In Nigeria Will Double By 2015 - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Double Your Money In 10 Days Using Bet365 by Tomics(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2013
I discovered a new way of Betting on bet365 with a very minimal risk.And I can assure you that I can double any amount in your account(only on bet365) in 10 days simply by placing bets on under/over markets.you can do it yourself but if you don't want to risk it,or you want to hold someone responsible if anything goes wrong,then I will do it for you. If anything goes wrong,I will be held responsible,I don't mind signing a legal undertaking.I will manage the account for you if : you reside in Lagos or Abeokuta. 2) I get 50% percent of the profit made. 3) 24/7 access to Internet. 4) you promise not to touch the account yourself. 5) you have minimum of $,£,€ 50 in the account. 6)your account must be fully verified(you have completed the KYC process) You don't have to show me any information about your account,just open it and I will start betting on you behalf. am sharing because I have not completed the KYC process on my account(am still waiting for the letter) and I only have $19 in my account. it a hard to build when amount is not much. dtomi@rocketmail.com or dtomics@ymail.com. 2348162024611. Cheers
Re: I Will Double Your Money In 10 Days Using Bet365 by barikay: 10:36am On May 03, 2013
Your strategy may work with ladbrokes as well. Use www.ladbrokes.com, they hav perfect under/over goals also. U will not need all those verification wahala
Re: I Will Double Your Money In 10 Days Using Bet365 by chiboy11(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2013
Tomics: I discovered a new way of Betting on bet365 with a very minimal risk.And I can assure you that I can double any amount in your account(only on bet365) in 10 days simply by placing bets on under/over markets.you can do it yourself but if you don't want to risk it,or you want to hold someone responsible if anything goes wrong,then I will do it for you. If anything goes wrong,I will be held responsible,I don't mind signing a legal undertaking.I will manage the account for you if : you reside in Lagos or Abeokuta. 2) I get 50% percent of the profit made. 3) 24/7 access to Internet. 4) you promise not to touch the account yourself. 5) you have minimum of $,£,€ 50 in the account. 6)your account must be fully verified(you have completed the KYC process) You don't have to show me any information about your account,just open it and I will start betting on you behalf. am sharing because I have not completed the KYC process on my account(am still waiting for the letter) and I only have $19 in my account. it a hard to build when amount is not much. dtomi@rocketmail.com or dtomics@ymail.com. 2348162024611. Cheers
if u can realy do dis den we re up 4 business, I wil cal u now

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland / I Need The Service Of A Reliable Freight Forwarding Company Not A Stealing One / Download Free Ebook:7fastest Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.