Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nissan Sentra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Sentra (1297 Views)

Kia Rio 02 Vs Mazda 626 01 vs Nissan Sentra 00 / Camry Vs Sentra And Rav4 Vs Outlander / Issue With 2007 Nissan Sentra Se-r (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Sentra by gayeobasan(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2013
Good morning sir, i have been going thru this challenge with my car for sometime,while driving in a traffic/holdups my car goes off,and i have changed my fuel pump severally.Please what can i do?
my car is a Nissan sentra 2004 model.Betterstill how can we meet or even have your contact to help me because i have not been able to use the A/c in the car all because of this issue.

Regards

Gbenga
Re: Nissan Sentra by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 03, 2013
Is your SES light on?
Re: Nissan Sentra by aieromon(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2013
Contact nissparts.

www.nairaland.com/nissparts
Re: Nissan Sentra by gayeobasan(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2013
What is SES?
Re: Nissan Sentra by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 09, 2013
The first thing I would look at is your battery connections, both at the battery and where they meet up with the relay box and starter. look for corrosion. Also follow the wire and see if it may have rubbed the insulation a bit and gotten corroded inside the insulation. You will have to look very closely to see this. Check the ground connections for corrosion as well, and I mean unbolt them to look at each piece. If this isn't your problem it will be very hard to diagnose. Honestly, whatever is causing it may have to fail entirely to be able to be diagnosed. The worst thing with your problem is that when a tech goes to check the system it works . I know this is frustrating not having a reliable car and nobody being able to fix it

1 Like

Re: Nissan Sentra by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 09, 2013
g.ayeobasan:
What is SES?
Service Engine Soon light. For some other makes it is called the Check Engine light. The generic term is Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)

(1) (Reply)

Golf 3 Won't Accelerate / Check If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake / 2004 Honda Civic Green Keylight Flashing On Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.