Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Guy With A Big Arse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Guy With A Big Arse (1183 Views)

Girl Infects A Guy With HIV And Sends A Photo To His Girlfriend / GUY With Extremely Long Neck To Undergo Surgery (PHOTO) / Arse Hole Ache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy With A Big Arse by donez(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2013
My friend has complained to me bitterly about his arse, he really has a big one and he is not happy about it..To make matters worse he is not fat he is of the slim type..He really wants to get rid of it..Has anybody got tips on exercises or any other things he can do to get rid of those excess fat down there.
Re: The Guy With A Big Arse by emilyone(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2013
wow! im a secret admirer of guys with big bum cheesy

there is nothing you can do about it, it a gift, the earlier u embrace it the better
Re: The Guy With A Big Arse by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 03, 2013
God that must be an eye sore.
Re: The Guy With A Big Arse by donez(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2013
emilyone: wow! im a secret admirer of guys with big bum cheesy

there is nothing you can do about it, it a gift, the earlier u embrace it the better
u realy admire them woah dats nice bt my guy doesnt jst lyk it

(1) (Reply)

Movements In My Body / Transplant 101- What You Need To Know About Kidney Transplantation In Nigeria / Ebola: Heart Drug Could Be Cure For Ebola — British Researchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.