Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Your Favourite Wwf/wwe/tna Wrestler - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Wwf/wwe/tna Wrestler (890 Views)

WWE Vs TNA / Your Favourite Wwf/wwe/tna Wrestler / WWF... Acting Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Wwf/wwe/tna Wrestler by tuagbo: 1:47pm On May 03, 2013
When i was a child, the WWF(now WWE)wrestling series was my best program on tv.My favourite wrestler back then was "the ultimate warrior"(he was always out of control).As i grew older,i moved on to "Mr Perfect"(he always acrobatically bounced around the ring whenever he was punched)"Rowdy Piper"(for his crazy attitude)"Bret Hart"(swag on point)"the British Bulldog"(amazing muscular build) "stone cold steve austin(for his theme song and badass attitude)and TNA's "Goldberg"(incredible atheleticism).So,to all the wrestling fans,who is your favourite wrestler?
Re: Your Favourite Wwf/wwe/tna Wrestler by Caracta(f): 5:09pm On May 03, 2013
Still my Hulk Hogan and The Rock, Shawn Michaels grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Audition Tips For Every Aspiring Nollywood Stars / House Of Beauty Reality Tv Show Resumes, Encourage Contestants To Be Active / Video: Falz - Moral Instruction (The Curriculum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.