Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,548 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? (2220 Views)

Why Certain Delays, Am I Not Serving God Enough? / Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 03, 2013
I know ppl have different reasons why they serve & don't serve GOD. I am a Christian but hv met ppl from different religions (including worshippers of satan). But this thread is for those that were born into Christian homes. Some ppl only worship GOD based on what they get from the Almighty....while some have unconditional love for him.... I might not go to church every Sunday but i serve him in my own little way.... Plenty ppl refuse to worship him cos of 1 misfortune or the other.... I just came across a pix and i just realized how foolish it is to serve GOD only for what we stand to get from him cos the live we hv alone is enough reason to serve him faithfully.

Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by alfaman2: 7:51pm On May 03, 2013
Ridiculous.
Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by Vansnickers: 8:32pm On May 03, 2013
Who is God? I serve a God and his name is Krishna.
Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2013
Im the God of my world. When the Most High (BRAIN) sits on His holy throne (skull). And his perfectly made angels (five sense organ) never failed in making My people (kingdom part of the body) beautifully bless, sex.y and romantic. I the Most High protect my people from every harm that might befall them. In pains and struggle, I live with my people. Lastly, I fought with the gods of foreign nation against taking over my throne and my people. I know the god called delusion is evil and wont yield something good for my people. I destroy him and take charge of my own territory. Till the end of time, My people is Mine and they shall worship only me. I THE GOD and nobody like Me.

@ wise_many2k. It like you are idolator. You sold your own throne to delusion. Thats your own business. Let me RULE OVER MINE AND DONT RING ANY DEAD gODS TO MY HEARING AGAIN or I send my e-death and i-lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2013
Hmmm...she is indeed very pretty
Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by wirinet(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2013
Because, i serve myself first, then my family, then my community and finally i would try to serve mankind, all in a short life span of 70 odd year. So not enough time to squeeze in any of the hundreds of gods or anti-gods.
Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 03, 2013
striktlymi: Hmmm...she is indeed very pretty
Lol. grin
wink
Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 03, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. grin
wink

grin
Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2013
striktlymi: Hmmm...she is indeed very pretty
Re: Whats Your Excuse For Not Serving God? by ninja4life(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2013
Cos there is no enough evidence and dat there are thousands of Gods out there so i dont want to choose d wrong one so i serve myself.though i'm considering d Almighty God of Shango who created orun and aiye.lol

(1) (Reply)

Apatheist, Let's Talk About Atheism. / If Jesus And Mohammad Were Visible On Earth Today... / Is It Right Praying To God Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.