Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused (18898 Views)

Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / Now That I Got A Job I Am Now Confused. / Praise God ! I Got My Offer Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by lumideezle(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2013
Okija_juju: All I can say is; All die na die..

Jos death and Kaduna death, no difference.. The killers are the same people; Abokis..

Anyways, I will pick jos sha.. At least it's a beautiful place to die in..

Guy Abeg don't make me freak out with this Die, die die u are saying. Lol
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by youngibe(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2013
Bro.. i was born,bread and i breath jos. lived all my life in jos even till this munite. The truth is that the issue of insecurity in jtwn is just bein over hyped. Jos is as calm as anytin wit gud weather too. if u wana knw mor, run my control
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by caukerzee(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2013
barcanista: So the ones that we hear from the media happened in the moon? Guy pls try de Behind your lies small. cheers
Its all media. The places they call Jos are not Jos but other parts of Plateau like barkin ladi and Riyom. Its just like attacks in VI dont affect Lekki.
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by sholatech(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2013
barcanista: So the ones that we hear from the media happened in the moon? Guy pls try de Behind your lies small. cheers

The ones you hear or read about happen in villages and towns in Plateau State, outside Jos city/metropolis
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by caukerzee(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2013
youngibe: Bro.. i was born,bread and i breath jos. lived all my life in jos even till this munite. The truth is that the issue of insecurity in jtwn is just bein over hyped. Jos is as calm as anytin wit gud weather too. if u wana knw mor, run my control
Thank you. Sometimes i see the Headlines and wonder if it is the Jos i am staying in.

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 03, 2013
Okija_juju: All I can say is; All die na die..

Jos death and Kaduna death, no difference.. The killers are the same people; Abokis..

Anyways, I will pick jos sha.. At least it's a beautiful place to die in..
LMAO
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by supaeagles(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2013
Many have given good points in favour of either city. I would advice that you visit each town to get a feel for your self. Both have security issues. Kaduna has an airport and is closer to Abuja. Jos has better year round weather. Both have a good mix of ethnicities . I say kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by youngibe(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2013
lumideezle:

Guy Abeg don't make me freak out with this Die, die die u are saying. Lol
shebi me don die finish? Abegi
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by marex: 10:55pm On May 03, 2013
barcanista: Chairman easy na, you don begin market your product.

No mind me, I get sweet flats am about to rent out for the rayfield area. Enuf sweet banker chicks don occupy a couple of them. This guy might just be lucky & from there hook up and settle down for real. Jos go really pay this guy.....a word is enuf 4 d wise!

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 03, 2013
Seek the Lord in prayer is my advice for you.

2 Likes

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by caukerzee(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2013
supaeagles: Many have given good points in favour of either city. I would advice that you visit each town to get a feel for your self. Both have security issues. Kaduna has an airport and is closer to Abuja. I say kaduna.
Jos also has an airport.

3 Likes

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by youngibe(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2013
caukerzee: Thank you. Sometimes i see the Headlines and wonder if it is the Jos i am staying in.
no mind dem. Me i go fit write documentary of al jtwn kwalaba nd i go catigoricaly tel dem say e get wia e no cros
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by kkkp: 11:00pm On May 03, 2013
Guy wot u nid nw na prayers...pray to God to chuz d best for u..only God cn protect
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by hassymo5(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2013
J TOWN FOR LIFE!!!!!!
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by Tininitanana(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2013
sKeetz: Borno is best !
No, na Damaturu no be Borno,lol!
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by lumideezle(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2013
Thanks people, from the look of things Jos seems a better choice, smh I just wish I wasn't made 2 choose myself honestly.

For those saying I sld pray about it trust me I have, and I am currently shopping 4 opinions from people, you knw they say "the voice of the people is the voice of God" I do not think God would come down himself with a map and point @ Jos or KD

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by Abujabir24: 11:11pm On May 03, 2013
Please don't come to KD to spoil our sisters abeg like d way una don spoil lasgidi girls finish
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by Pretyella(f): 11:12pm On May 03, 2013
I would say jos bt dat depends on the area,if its d outskirt of jtown dat is whr d killings occur bt jtown its self it very ok and if u stay in jos u wouldn't want 2 return lagos becos of d holdups and hectic life dere. believe me I have stayd in both towns(jtown $ lagos). Abt kd, I dnt knw much I only visit and d last I visited, d town was abit tensed

2 Likes

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by Chudymario: 11:13pm On May 03, 2013
My travel escapades to northern cities has left me with best feelings for Jos. The often taunted insecurity is rather experienced at places far away from the main city. My last visit sometime in December,'12 left me wishing a return trip. I've not been to Kaduna,but I learnt it's a nice place, except for the op's fear-insecurity that occurs occasionally. I'ld advise you consider Jos favourably.
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by collins123(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2013
So dis is how bleeped up nigeria is? I rep Atlanta, GA!
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by spywareczar(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2013
Abujabir24: Please don't come to KD to spoil our sisters abeg like d way una don spoil lasgidi girls finish
kayi shuru, matan malo yan datti ne
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by ibitomisi: 11:20pm On May 03, 2013
hey jos is better it's a good place to be, kano? it sound scary self xo i prefer jos to kano oooooooo...................................................................... buh i've not been to those places before buh history tells me.
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by onyeka205(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2013
When you are faced with two devils, you choose a better devil. Left with me I would prefer avoiding anything north. I better stay without job than die in the hand of idiots. God will never forgive you if you die in the hand of these almajiris because you have the option of staying away from them and stay alive but you chose to stay with them and be killed in the name of getting a job. Is there no job in the south? Remember you will have to pass through the villages before reaching the so called calm city. Suppose if it happens while you are on transit? How would you escape being lynched?
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2013
collins123: So dis is how bleeped up nigeria is? I rep Atlanta, GA!
Guy that na your pocket. If you like represent Washington na you sabi. We represent NAIJA any day, any time.

7 Likes

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by uboma(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2013
1st ola:

taaaaaar! angry angry angry

shataaap. undecided undecided undecided

you must be daft for saying the above simply because i gave my own opinion. Why not express urs and respect odas opinions or better still criticize constructively? U have a lot of growing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:23pm On May 03, 2013
Jos is better. Cool weather, friendly people, mehn J town is just the best. Been to KD too but just as they said, southern part is the safest so think bruv. *the media has really tarnish the image of Tin city*
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 03, 2013
onyeka205: When you are faced with two devils, you choose a better devil. Left with me I would prefer avoiding anything north. I better stay without job than die in the hand of idiots. God will never forgive you if you die in the hand of these almajiris because you have the option of staying away from them and stay alive but you chose to stay with them and be killed in the name of getting a job. Is there no job in the south?
haba chairman, easy na. so make boys no hustle again all because of wetin? Take am easy abeg. OP, you go make am, no jihadist go notice you. Goodluck as you decide
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by lumideezle(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2013
Abujabir24: Please don't come to KD to spoil our sisters abeg like d way una don spoil lasgidi girls finish
Believe me mhen if not cuz of this Job,I wouldn't touch the northern part of Nig with a 12feet Pole,left 2 me you guys can keep you sisters,brothers, cattles,you Allah,your Ideologies about life and western education , your everything.your sisters are the last thing on my mind right now when my security is at stake smh, my guy I b yoruba man o I love my life o..lol
Re: Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused by boiohboi(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe
Una no go kill person
To be honest Kaduna is better than Jos in any way u can think of.
Guy if u wan die within a short period of time choose Jos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recession: American University Of Nigeria Increases Staff Salaries / Aggrieved Ex-baker Hughes Employees Protest In Enugu, Demand N12b Entitlements / 550 OpenAI Employees Ask Board To Quit Or They'll Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.