Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo (936 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / GLO Now Charges 9k/s As Against 5k/s.. Have Any One Noticed / Glo Now Has Live Chat On Their Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by ogirisako(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2013
2 may 2013 globacom telecomminication has been opera logo unviel
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2013
True, and you can also:-
Connect, Interact, Socialize for FREE with Zero Facebook from Glo.
You can now interact with friends and family online for free with
Zero Facebook, no data required.
Write on your friends' walls, add new friends, check on events, send messages and search Facebook all free on Zero Facebook.
Log on to http://0.facebook.com

Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by fatdon2(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2013
angryI so much hate glo. angry
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2013
fatdon2: angryI so much hate glo. angry
I am sure by the time you start to browse FFRRREEEE with Glo on their G-BAM plan, that hatred will varnish quick quick.
You want to know how? Dial *100*5*1# and let's start from there. Thank you.
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by babarazy: 1:32pm On May 04, 2013
luluosas:
I am sure by the time you start to browse FFRRREEEE with Glo on their G-BAM plan, that hatred will varnish quick quick.
kai!... Lulu!!..... Na freebies go kill you..loooool
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2013
babarazy: kai!... Lulu!!..... Na freebies go kill you..loooool
For where? Look my brother, the money I have spent on Glo since I started using them, they can't pay me back. So, this is an avenue to scratch some back big time. Thank you.
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2013
babarazy: kai!... Lulu!!..... Na freebies go kill you..loooool
For where? Look my brother, the money I have spent on Glo since I started using them, they can't pay me back. So, this is an avenue to scratch some back big time. Thank you.
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by Kingmanny88(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2013
[quote author=luluosas]
You want to know how? Dial *100*5*1# and let's start from there. Thank you.[/quote.
Tried the code but it keeps saying 'the last operation was cancelled due to system error'.
What can I do?
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by Inik(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2013
luluosas:
Please let me in on the info, what is this glo gbam plan all about?
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by Joe50(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2013
lulu and glo wink
u must like glo die...lol grin grin grin
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2013
Inik:
Please let me in on the info, what is this glo gbam plan all about?
It's a prepaid plan from Glo, that charges N5 daily access fees, where you can register and call 5 F&F numbers at 5k/sec (N3/minute). Other calls are charged at 18k/sec (N10.80/minute).
Now, you also given 5MB free data daily upon the deduction of the N5 daily access fees. However, you can get more if you know your way.
To join G-BAM, dial *100*5*1# now. For more information, please visit www.gloworld.com/gbam.asp
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by Inik(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2013
luluosas:
It's a prepaid plan from Glo, that charges N5 daily access fees, where you can register and call 5 F&F numbers at 5k/sec (N3/minute). Other calls are charged at 18k/sec (N10.80/minute).
Now, you also given 5MB free data daily upon the deduction of the N5 daily access fees. However, you can get more if you know your way.
To join G-BAM, dial *100*5*1# now. For more information, please visit www.gloworld.com/gbam.asp
Alright. Thank you
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2013
Kingmanny88: Tried the code but it keeps saying 'the last operation was cancelled due to system error'. What can I do?
Keep trying as it could be network problem. Thank you.
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2013
Inik:
Alright. Thank you
You are welcome
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2013
Joe50: lulu and glo wink
u must like glo die...lol grin grin grin
Well, it is not really likeness but choice. Glo just happen to be my one and only network of choice, despite their frustrations sometimes. Thank you.
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by chineduace(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2013
luluosas:
the 5 Naira has been removed... It's not charged anymore.
Re: Glo Now Joins Operamini Logo by luluosas(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2013
chineduace:
the 5 Naira has been removed... It's not charged anymore.
Okay, that is for today and so, another one will be deducted tomorrow.
However, you can start to multiply your MB now by continuously dialling the activation code. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Why Blackberry Decided To Bring BBM To Android & iOS Mobile Platforms / Itel Phone / Creating Your Own Android Custom ROM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.