Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

................. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ................. (1050 Views)

Popular Reverend Converts To Islam In Kaduna / Breaking News: Pope Benedict XVI Converts To ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

................. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 03, 2013
Re: ................. by sholatech(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2013
Old and stale lie.Just someone's fallacy on the internet. Rev jatau has come out to deny this. same way they said the last Pope was converting to Islam
Re: ................. by ninja4life(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2013
sholatech: Old and stale lie.Just someone's fallacy on the internet. Rev jatau has come out to deny this. same way they said the last Pope was converting to Islam
isnt he free to chose any religion he wishes so if he wants to convert to islam no problem d law of natural selection so he is just adapting to his environment cos wat usefullness is both christianity and islam to nigeria just liabilities
Re: ................. by sholatech(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2013
There is no argument that he is not free to change my religion. Please read my post again. My position is clear: That the story is false and had long been denied

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Said In Old Testament Eye For An Eye And Tooth For Tooth? / The Guest House Of The T.B Joshua's Church Collapses. Confirmed / Does God Tend To Punish Us, Before He Forgives Our Sins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.