Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (943345 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
December timesheet not showing
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eghuan1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
my december timesheet just waka comot by imself oh. make i no go consult o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
same here
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mine is there but even with that it makes no difference because up till now no alert. Has any one gotten any news about when to get our December stipend?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
engrsyer:
Mine is there but even with that it makes no difference because up till now no alert. Has any one gotten any news about when to get our December stipend?
were u paid for previous months b4 dec?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
onyori:

onome how come u got matched

D company dat accepted me during d fair was having issues with sure-p but has bin resolved..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
realbomax:

were u paid for previous months b4 dec?
I got matched in mid Nov and started work immediately but i was not paid Nov stipend while my fellow interns in my working firm were paid. Though i no my problem and I am sure i have fixed it. Any news?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
engrsyer:
I got matched in mid Nov and started work immediately but i was not paid Nov stipend while my fellow interns in my working firm were paid. Though i no my problem and I am sure i have fixed it. Any news?
i was also matched d same time just lik u but i dont know d reason av nt been paid. i think d best we can do is to wait for next general payment. but what was responsible 4 ur unpaid stipends mayb i can learn frm u and also fix d prob at dis end?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by zy15: 3:53am On Jan 25, 2015
@ puntermind, Sir, I need your assistance on matching me with a company in ibadan. My details are: CODE:GIS-OYO-IBN-00379, i studied MASS COMMUNICATION, God bless you sir.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Happy Sunday everyone , I need your help urgently, I have being match with sure-p this
month and I have successfully finish the whole
process of documentation and my status is showing
hired, suddenly,when I logged in my sure-p account
dis morning I was surprised it's
showing "NO OPPORTUNITY YET, CHECK BACK
LATER." and my status is showing available........
Please sir, I need your assistance to know if am
still on the program or not.... I will appreciate your reasonable reply.... Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
realbomax:

i was also matched d same time just lik u but i dont know d reason av nt been paid. i think d best we can do is to wait for next general payment. but what was responsible 4 ur unpaid stipends mayb i can learn frm u and also fix d prob at dis end?
On the day i got matched, i opened an as been instructed meanwhile i was a customer of UBA. So the account I opened on our fair was later closed due to multiple bank accounts with same account names and I was advised in the bank to still use my previous account details since they are all in Savings account and same account name. I have to go back to my employer and report the situation to my manager he now go back to my account form and put in my new account number on d form and re-scanned and send to sure P with an attachment of small mail to it possibly explaining my predicament and after then I am yet to be alerted with a credit alert from my bank.

Because of the closure of my initial bank account before the November stipend made not to got that November stipend.
Hence I am sure the error has ben rectified.

So what happened to yours?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2015
morewealth:

No be joke its like the site is on maintenece or they have changed url

Happy Sunday sir, I have being match with sure-p this
dis morning it's showing I was surprised it's
still on the program... ... Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Etizz:

. Back to sender,this is a very serious issue why not call surep customer care number and explain everything to them, they should understand better what is going on and tell you what to do,otherwise for now you are not in the programme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Edokpia:
. Back to sender,this is a very serious issue why not call surep customer care number and explain everything to them, they should understand better what is going on and tell you what to do,otherwise for now you are not in the programme.

Edokpia I don check my account again and it's now showing d company name, and match date and all the normal tin it was showing..... but, my status still showing available,...... What do u think
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Etizz:

Bro since this upgrade people have been having different issues with their GIS account. Even me had password issues. I just pray they will rectify this things in time.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
engrsyer:
On the day i got matched, i opened an as been instructed meanwhile i was a customer of UBA. So the account I opened on our fair was later closed due to multiple bank accounts with same account names and I was advised in the bank to still use my previous account details since they are all in Savings account and same account name. I have to go back to my employer and report the situation to my manager he now go back to my account form and put in my new account number on d form and re-scanned and send to sure P with an attachment of small mail to it possibly explaining my predicament and after then I am yet to be alerted with a credit alert from my bank.

Because of the closure of my initial bank account before the November stipend made not to got that November stipend.
Hence I am sure the error has ben rectified.

So what happened to yours?
mine was just dt i got acct no late frm d bank and my employer did everything right by filling timesheet at d right time yet no money. eventhough puntersmind is already aware of my case but i pray and hope it is rectified so as nt to discourage person.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Etizz:

Edokpia I don check my account again and it's now showing d company name, and match date and all the normal tin it was showing..... but, my status still showing available,...... What do u think
. Oh don't worry then, it seems they are aware of the problem it will be fixed,just excersise some patience but still call them tomorrow to be very safe.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
U aren't alone, I also noticed some irregularity on ma acct as wel. Bt I don't hav SURE P tym now, let me finish ma INEC screenin slated from 26-28 dis wk first. They hav some serious xplanation to giv me @ deir office on thursday by God's grace. a
Etizz:
Happy Sunday everyone , I need your help urgently, I have being match with sure-p this
dis morning I was surprised it's
still on the program or not.... I will appreciate your reasonable reply.... Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Thankgodiyke(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
B
efore dec alert i noticed that the last four digits of my account number that appeared on my profile is wrong. I complained to my Employer who also confirmed that what he saw on my profile is wrong and promise to rectify it with Surep . I also personally complained to sure p and mailed them..four days after they paid my colleagues and I was not paid. I again informed my Employer, who told me he had called and mailed them that they will pay me Dec and January together. now I logged in and the wrong account is still there it has not been corrected... what do I do? do I just relax and believe that it will be corrected am a kind of worried....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thankgodiyke:
B
efore dec alert i noticed that the last four digits of my account number that appeared on my profile is wrong. I complained to my Employer who also confirmed that what he saw on my profile is wrong and promise to rectify it with Surep . I also personally complained to sure p and mailed them..four days after they paid my colleagues and I was not paid. I again informed my Employer, who told me he had called and mailed them that they will pay me Dec and January together. now I logged in and the wrong account is still there it has not been corrected... what do I do? do I just relax and believe that it will be corrected am a kind of worried....
. You can call this surep no 08105576779 and explain to them they will tell you your true position about it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Coolis:
U aren't alone, I also noticed some irregularity on ma acct as wel. Bt I don't hav SURE P tym now, let me finish ma INEC screenin slated from 26-28 dis wk first. They hav some serious xplanation to giv me @ deir office on thursday by God's grace. a
. So na only you wan finish federal govt money ehn,you dey inec and you still dey for surep. Then vote GOODLUCK.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please someone should put me through:
I was matched in December; have got my account number - though there's a mistake on my surname with the bank; I resumed with my employer this January.
But my status still reads "pending hired" and the account number space is still ***
Please what need be done that I have not done?
My employer have not had any intern before now.
Need proper guidance please!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
My broda! No b say I wan finish Fed Govt moni. How man go do na? We 've got 2 keep applyin 4 any kind of job until we bag d dream or Ideal one. Hop say u don apply for FAAN? Abt GOODLUCK, Let d will of God be done.
Edokpia:
. So na only you wan finish federal govt money ehn,you dey inec and you still dey for surep. Then vote GOODLUCK.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Coolis:

Me too for the inec stuff oh......
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
aiikay:
Please someone should put me through:
I was matched in December; have got my account number - though there's a mistake on my surname with the bank; I resumed with my employer this January.
But my status still reads "pending hired" and the account number space is still ***
Please what need be done that I have not done?
My employer have not had any intern before now.
Need proper guidance please!
it means your employer hasn't accepted you on line. tell him to do so.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samkolo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Thankgodiyke:
B
Bro pls how did u check ur account details on ur profile? I am having a similar challenges.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 6:17am On Jan 26, 2015
I was matched on september and everything was done accurately, The only problem is that my employer does not mark our timesheet and we have not been paid at all
Please, wat wil I do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Dear all, pleaae what us tge process to reguster with sure-p.

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Dear all, please what is the process to Register with sure-p.

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
ttymyluv:
Dear all, please what is the process to Register with sure-p.

Thanks
Read through thread, you have answers to your question already
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Joy015: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2015
what is holding our stipend

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.