Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944388 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ideologies(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Etizz:

D company dat accepted me during d fair was having issues with sure-p but has bin resolved..
Pls what was the issue and how was it resolved,

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
ideologies:

They were not fully register under d sure-p, but they complete it manually, at abuja
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
ideologies:

Their registration was not complete, so they completed it manually.. At abuja
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohosi4real(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good day everybody
i register 4 sure p since 2013 yet haven't a match or message. Pls somebody shod help me. I need ur help
My email: ohosilife@yahoo.com
i base in abuja
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Timika: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
puntersmind:
Can't remember this issue. Resend the needed details. I would soon work on all the rematch/Fresh match issues received so far.
Goodday. Please Can You kindly tell me how to register with sure-p and how to get matched and the rest of the processes. Thank You.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Timika:
Goodday. Please Can You kindly tell me how to register with sure-p and how to get matched and the rest of the processes. Thank You.

Read tru d thread u get to know d process ok.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
who has an idea wen december stipend wil b paid?some peeps said last week n til nw no news.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
please the website is not opening. I want to register, i fillowed the link on this forum but displayed "The site may have been moved to a different server."
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
ttymyluv:
please the website is not opening. I want to register, i fillowed the link on this forum but displayed "The site may have been moved to a different server."

use these url:
gis.wyesurep.gov.ng

gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng

The maintenance being carried has caused some of problems on our GIS account but there is no need to panick over this has database used before still contain all our details.

The problem might not be unconnected with communication between their front-end site and their upgraded database.

So let wait and see what happen this week. All the best!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls puntersmind a friend of mine that we were in d same situation needs ur help for a rematch, I gave him ur email address he said he has communicated with you but you instructed him to chat with you on nairaland but he could not register with nairaland so I have to help him out since I am a member of this forum, pls should I send his details here or to ur email,thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Romeozigs:
who has an idea wen december stipend wil b paid?some peeps said last week n til nw no news.
when guys don dey expect make january end and collect anoda one. my guy most pple don spend december alawi finish. e be lik say u fall to my category too i mean pple wey neva get dec alert. i dont think we hav something to hope for in dis mth again. me i don zero my mind and av been begging puntersmind to be my angel at dis time to help me get my last two unpaid stipends 2geda wit dis month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
realbomax:

when guys don dey expect make january end and collect anoda one. my guy most pple don spend december alawi finish. e be lik say u fall to my category too i mean pple wey neva get dec alert. i dont think we hav something to hope for in dis mth again. me i don zero my mind and av been begging puntersmind to be my angel at dis time to help me get my last two unpaid stipends 2geda wit dis month.
. No need to worry yourself when the timesheet for january comes out tell ur employer to sign all pending months that has not been paid because there is oppurtunity to do that any time new time sheet comes out.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Joy015: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
please puntersmind i need a rematch my email is osunde124@gmail.com. thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Edokpia:
. No need to worry yourself when the timesheet for january comes out tell ur employer to sign all pending months that has not been paid because there is oppurtunity to do that any time new time sheet comes out.
thanks. but he has been filling timesheet for d previous months av nt been paid. will dey still include dt opportunity in new timesheet to be sent knowingfully well dt we had submitted some b4 and it shows on my gis page? pls enlighten me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don-t want to believe dat dey have used our money for campaign oo because i work. I've not been paid November stipend and December and now January is almost gone. What's happening na? By next week now we shall be talking of filling timesheet when arrears have not been paid. Na wa oo! UN should come to our aide oo before water pass garri.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello peeps i was matched with ministry of health enugu state since November 8 but no alert since then what might be responsible?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
realbomax:

thanks. but he has been filling timesheet for d previous months av nt been paid. will dey still include dt opportunity in new timesheet to be sent knowingfully well dt we had submitted some b4 and it shows on my gis page? pls enlighten me
. He may have been filling it are you sure it was done properly,I bet you up to 70 percent of stipend problem is caused by employers they were not properly orientated on how to sign timesheets, try to assist him after signing eeah day of the month then click on save then do same for all the available interns then go to homepage click on it and submit all. But some employer will sign and save and forget to go to homepage to submit,that is where d problem is from,yes after saving even without submitting ur PIUF will show completed and d numbers of days worked will show 23 but if you notice stipend will be pending. I observed it when I got matched december and the two interns already working there were complaining of not payment since september,I drew their attention to it because I am previledge to have access to my employer login details and the attention of my employer was equally drawn to it , he was surprised and he appologised, so yes you have oppurtunity to sign all the pending months when new timesheet appears,that's exactly what I will do for my colleagues and my dec timesheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
engrsyer:
I don-t want to believe dat dey have used our money for campaign oo because i work. I've not been paid November stipend and December and now January is almost gone. What's happening na? By next week now we shall be talking of filling timesheet when arrears have not been paid. Na wa oo! UN should come to our aide oo before water pass garri.
. Guy shine ur eye them done pay many of ur colleagues december stipend.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
I just discovered dat my time sheet is not showing, it's written timesheet doesn't exist. Hmmm make sure-p no us me play cos dis one dey expensive, dey no pay since I still dey get hope say money go large enter now dis... Lucky imasuen or who dey in charge of Benin better advise deir self cos I don sweat tire for dis money
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hope I am save I just discovered all my time sheet disappear and wat was written dere is timesheet does not exist tank God is January timesheet I'm expecting
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Edokpia:
. Guy shine ur eye them done pay many of ur colleagues december stipend.
No ooo! I don't think they've paid Rivers(PH) Interns December payment. Even my colleagues too at same employer has not gotten, so I am not afraid. However thanks for the motivation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Montmayorblanc:
I just discovered dat my time sheet is not showing, it's written timesheet doesn't exist. Hmmm make sure-p no us me play cos dis one dey expensive, dey no pay since I still dey get hope say money go large enter now dis... Lucky imasuen or who dey in charge of Benin better advise deir self cos I don sweat tire for dis money
My broda same tin appear in my profile wen I checked my Timesheet. Tank God sure p is not owing me any money I pray dis should be solve on time.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Maryspeck:
My broda same tin appear in my profile wen I checked my Timesheet. Tank God sure p is not owing me any money I pray dis should be solve on time.

I pray dey do, luckily u have not been paid 4months wit January 5months not been paid so I need it to show badly.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Mine is now showing, guess d upgrade is still n pray with this I be paid.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 2:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Edokpia:
. He may have been filling it are you sure it was done properly,I bet you up to 70 percent of stipend problem is caused by employers they were not properly orientated on how to sign timesheets, try to assist him after signing eeah day of the month then click on save then do same for all the available interns then go to homepage click on it and submit all. But some employer will sign and save and forget to go to homepage to submit,that is where d problem is from,yes after saving even without submitting ur PIUF will show completed and d numbers of days worked will show 23 but if you notice stipend will be pending. I observed it when I got matched december and the two interns already working there were complaining of not payment since september,I drew their attention to it because I am previledge to have access to my employer login details and the attention of my employer was equally drawn to it , he was surprised and he appologised, so yes you have oppurtunity to sign all the pending months when new timesheet appears,that's exactly what I will do for my colleagues and my dec timesheet.
thanks. eventhough he has told me once he used to click submit button after filling d timesheet but i will still inform him of re-filling d unpaid mths when we get new timesheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Maryspeck:
Hope I am save I just discovered all my time sheet disappear and wat was written dere is timesheet does not exist tank God is January timesheet I'm expecting

ar u saying u've bn paid december stipend?am a Lagos intern.wot state pls n wen were u paid cos i was matced last month n my dec timesheet was showing payment status pending.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Romeozigs:

ar u saying u've bn paid december stipend?am a Lagos intern.wot state pls n wen were u paid cos i was matced last month n my dec timesheet was showing payment status pending.
Ogun state and Abeokuta 2 be precise I received my December payment on d 16th of dis month nd my Piuf is still pending.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks Ladunal. i just discovered i have regustered a very long time ago .eeither year 2012 or 2013. I have checked my status but i have not been matched. Please is there any way you coukd help?

use these url:
gis.wyesurep.gov.ng gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng The maintenance being carried has caused some of problems on our
GIS account but there is no need to panick over this has database
used before still contain all our details. The problem might not be unconnected with communication
between their front-end site and their upgraded database. So let wait and see what happen this week. All the best!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks Ladunal. i just discovered i have regustered a very long time ago .eeither year 2012 or 2013. I have checked my status but i have not been matched. Please is there any way you coukd help?

LadunaI:

use these url:
gis.wyesurep.gov.ng

gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng

The maintenance being carried has caused some of problems on our GIS account but there is no need to panick over this has database used before still contain all our details.

The problem might not be unconnected with communication between their front-end site and their upgraded database.

So let wait and see what happen this week. All the best!

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by iloveAy: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Our training allowance is yet to be paid.its been over a month Nawa o.
It has entered voicemail despite all d promises.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2015
ttymyluv:

I also registered 2013, got email from sure p last year to fill an online survey and subsequently invited for job opportunity fair towards ending of October last year. I was accepted by a firm but there was hiccups in my online marching, until our able big bro @Puntermind help me sort it out by rematching me to the firm last month.

So you have to be visiting this forum time to time as per seeking info about sure p. You can still be matched online by sure p just be prayerful.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.